Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus flight cancellations

Options
  • 31-07-2020 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Hi all, is anyone booked on a transatlantic flight with aerlingus in August. I'm interested to see if aerlingus has/will cancel the flights. Anyone flying will know they may be insured for baggage lost/flight cancellations, but for health issues there is no cover. Any cover is only for green list European countries.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

horse7 wrote: »
    Hi all, is anyone booked on a transatlantic flight with aerlingus in August. I'm interested to see if aerlingus has/will cancel the flights. Anyone flying will know they may be insured for baggage lost/flight cancellations, but for health issues there is no cover. Any cover is only for green list European countries.

If you have an EU passport you can't enter the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

No, check out the aerLingus site,lots of information, so I'm wondering just how many seats are occupied on the flights, if the airline is cancelling flights , and as you can see from other posts on boards , concerning Canada in particular,with a 3 per 100,000 infection rate ,as opposed to USA with 4 times that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Caranica wrote: »
    If you have an EU passport you can't enter the US?

Not necessarily true - there are exemptions.

Advertisement