Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from star wars

Options
  • 31-07-2020 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i was banned from star wars for advertising a business but it not it a chat site about collecting star wars figures and other items. It just a discussion site. Im admin on it and was just posting a link to it.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I would normally have issued a straight siteban for this. It is against site rules to sign up with a view to highlighting your own site. We are happy to encourage discussion on Boards, but we do not permit users to sign up to try and divert traffic to their own site.

Your username does not advertise the other site and I am prepared to give you a second chance should you wish to contribute to discussions here rather than seek to advertise the other site

Could you please advise me if this is suitable to you

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP not online for over 2 months

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement