Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub in kilkee

Options
  • 01-08-2020 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone please recommend a pub in Kilkee to go to for a Saturday night under these Covid restrictions.

Already rang hickies but they only had an early booking left. And I’m looking to book for around 8pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try the Stella Maris, Myles Creek, Naughtons, Scotts or The Central Bar. All open for reservations. Murphys too, walk in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

for me the central is the best pub in Kilkee, i've never been a fan of Hickies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hi, I went to the strand and Hickies over the two nights I was there and had a very nice evening/night in both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

fin12 wrote: »
    Hi, I went to the strand and Hickies over the two nights I was there and had a very nice evening/night in both.

Don’t you mean 105 minutes? :pac:

Advertisement