Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Car Loan Statement

Options
  • 01-08-2020 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was wondering if it is possible to get a statement for my car loan I have with BOI.

I need it ASAP for a mortgage application. Is it as simple as walking into a branch and getting it printed? Can I get it emailed to me? I could really do without having to wait over a week for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. To request a statement for your existing loan account we would recommend that you contact the relevant team. If this was a personal loan please call our lending team on 1850 22 22 00 if this is a car finance agreement please call 1890 66 44 66 and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this.

Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. The statement will need to be posted to the address registered to the account and our branches do not have access to print this off.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement