Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WE MP5A2

• 01-08-2020 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

Have a WE MP5A2 for trade, with one mag and downgraded to 323fps.
    It is 3 years old but has never been skirmished and hardly used. Less than 200 rounds.

Want to trade specifically for a Dominator DM870 airsoft shotty.

Would prefer to trade in person as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

Willing to sell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Sorry Dave, not at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Any pics?

I do if you got a DM870 you want to trade for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

No sorry I don’t, just what my last thread is.

• Advertisement

Change of mind. Willing to trade this for specifically a Tokyo Marui VSR-10 GSpec or will take 300EUR for it.

Here is the pic: https://ibb.co/xsHN4Zj

Price drop. Will take 270EUR with shipping.

250EUR if collected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

xbstkx wrote: »
    Price drop. Will take 270EUR with shipping.

250EUR if collected.

How exactly was it downgraded, please? (parts changed, NPAS, weaker air seal, etc.)

And where are you based...

Hi SEALs,

The thing has been downgraded with a RA-Tech NPAS kit. So no damage to any parts.
    I am based in Westmeath. Where abouts are you at?

• Advertisement

Hi SEALs,

The thing has been downgraded with a RA-Tech NPAS kit. So no damage to any parts.
    I am based in Westmeath. Where abouts are you at?

Nowhere near by, not even that part of the country and is everything in good to excellent condition?

Any known issues, damage, missing parts, leaks, etc.

Because I'm interested in the postage option :)

Just paint wear on the magwell but everything else works including the mag. I will test it before i ship it out.
    Barely used it, never skirmished with it. Got a good heft to it.

Just paint wear on the magwell but everything else works including the mag. I will test it before i ship it out.
    Barely used it, never skirmished with it. Got a good heft to it.

Sounds good to me and how does €225 Euro including tracked postage, as well as PayPal fees?

Because I believe that's fair considering mags are around €50 Euro each and I've seen package deals with 3 to 9 mags included for between €300 and €500 Euro since last year

So, how about it then...

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Sounds good to me and how does €225 Euro including tracked postage, as well as PayPal fees?

Because I believe that's fair considering mags are around €50 Euro each and I've seen package deals with 3 to 9 mags included for between €300 and €500 Euro since last year

So, how about it then...

nope, 250EUR including postage and paypal fees. Because sending this will cost me a chunk due to its size and weight.

I know the deal you mentioned but you have to ship it in from abroad and can only assume the cost of that is not trivial considering their is probably not downgraded.

nope, 250EUR including postage and paypal fees. Because sending this will cost me a chunk due to its size and weight.

I know the deal you mentioned but you have to ship it in from abroad and can only assume the cost of that is not trivial considering their is probably not downgraded.

Actually, most of these packages are from the North and include the same NPAS kits, they have the same limits up there as us and postage isn't expensive at all ;)

Also, I'm all for meeting in the middle here, so, let's take it to PM's

Grand. PM otw.

To the mods, this has been sold.
    Please close this thread.
    Thanks.

Advertisement