If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers, what does (2BX) in the title mean ?

Options
  • 03-08-2020 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm interested in the Monitor Audio Bronze 500 floorstanders, three of the four colours have (2BX) in the title but the Black speakers don't, what does (2BX) signify ? 

Thanks 

Matt

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

HDR 42 wrote: »
    I'm interested in the Monitor Audio Bronze 500 floorstanders, three of the four colours have (2BX) in the title but the Black speakers don't, what does (2BX) signify ? 

Thanks 

Matt
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for the post!

The 2 BX just means 2 boxes! They all comprise of two boxes but the omission from the Black pair must be an oversight! It doesn't refer to the colour though!

They do sound amazing, we just got them into the store!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HDR 42

Thanks 

Matt
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for the post!

The 2 BX just means 2 boxes! They all comprise of two boxes but the omission from the Black pair must be an oversight! It doesn't refer to the colour though!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks for the reply, that had actually crossed my mind but I thought it would be something a bit more technical. Definitely thinking about getting those in black I've always wanted some decent size floorstanders. 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HDR 42

Thanks 

Matt
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks for the reply, that had actually crossed my mind but I thought it would be something a bit more technical. Definitely thinking about getting those in black I've always wanted some decent size floorstanders. 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey HDR42.

They are great speakers!!

We have demoed them here at the store and they follow the same Monitor Audio quality as the previous Bronze range.

Any questions please let us know.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.