Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wardrobes

• 03-08-2020 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I have wardrobes in my house that are poorly finished internally.

By this I mean they are about 4 foot wide and roof height and have only 1 rail for hanging hangers and one shelf above the rail.

There is enormous space below shirts on the hanger for example.

The shelf above the hanger is about 4 feet high with no dividers

Any thoughts on where I would get some inserts for these? eg to divide the 4 foot shelf area into 2 halves with 4 shelves on each side. Maybe get some drawers installed.

Happy to give it a go myself

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Internet Police

JJJackal wrote: »
    Hey all, I have wardrobes in my house that are poorly finished internally.

By this I mean they are about 4 foot wide and roof height and have only 1 rail for hanging hangers and one shelf above the rail.

There is enormous space below shirts on the hanger for example.

The shelf above the hanger is about 4 feet high with no dividers

Any thoughts on where I would get some inserts for these? eg to divide the 4 foot shelf area into 2 halves with 4 shelves on each side. Maybe get some drawers installed.

Happy to give it a go myself
    Woodie's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

Woodie's.

Online they dont have a great selection. Might pop in for a look to see. Thanks

Advertisement