Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field of Dreams, the Donald Trump story

Options
  • 03-08-2020 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

President Trump has had a great first term IMHO. As we all know, there is a fair bit of mud thrown at the him from many angles in society so I thought it would make a nice change to celebrate some of his administrations achievements. Here are some highlights from the past four years:
    • He has created almost 4 million jobs since 2016
    • Economic growth is on the up and up
    • Unemployment is at a 49 year low
    • Household income at its highest level in history
    • Black unemployment at its lowest level in history
    • Women's unemployment at a 65 year low
    • He brokered peace with North Korea
    • He helped the US win the 2026 World Cup and the 2028 Olympics
    • Managed to get drug companies to freeze price increases
    • Fuel exports from the US at an all time high
    • The US is now one of the few "energy independent" nations
    • Bravely forced NATO to pay their fair share of defense, easing the burden on US tax payers
    • Bravely brought in travel bans to protect his citizens from terrorism
    • Increased US exports to Europe
    • Improved vetting of refugees to protect Americans from terrorism
    • The promised Mexico border wall has grown by hundreds of miles since 2016
    • Nearly 60 million Corona virus tests carried out and a relatively low death rate of 478 per million population.
    The one criticism I have of President Trump is his seeming inaction with regard to helping Julian Assange, I hope with the safety net of his second term in place that this situation changes.

I look forward to another four years of the Trump administration. The world is a safer and better place for us all because of this great mans ability to stand up against hatred and corruption. The world is a more prosperous place because of his unmatched business acumen and economic strategies.

ik1eiYw.jpg
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement