Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Tube Reccomendations Management Page?

Options
  • 03-08-2020 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

:confused: For a bit there, I kept finding myself looking at a page where it seemed to, basically, be asking me to input what might, and what definitely wouldn't interest me.

Had those childish looking illustrations and ~ I think? ~ lots of questions and boxes to answer them in. I never felt I had time to be bothered.

Now? Every time I go in, it shows me a page of stuff I can choose to have ignored. But, I'm spending So Much time methodically clicking my way through random stuff about cats and quantum physics.

I'd dearly love to tell Them what I'd be interested in. But, can I heck as like find my way back to that page???

Anyone point me, please?

Thanks.

Advertisement