Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find details for Global Markets account

Options
  • 04-08-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm helping my mum get her financial statements in order so that she can apply for the Fair Deal Scheme. 
    Her and my dad opened a range of bank accounts over the years so I'm drafting letters for her to send each relevant branch requesting an up to date statement.  She has a BOI USD account, I have the account number but my fathers notes just say that it is with 'Global Markets' . Who can I address the statement request to?

My father passed away 5 years ago so I can't ask him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie. 

Your mum should certainly be able order these statements for her global markets account by contacting our Global Markets Team directly. 

You can contact this team on 0766244100/ 00353 766244100(from abroad) and an advisor would certainly be more than happy to discuss this with your mum and offer further guidance. 

I hope that this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 43 HelloPeeps

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie. 

Your mum should certainly be able order these statements for her global markets account by contacting our Global Markets Team directly. 

You can contact this team on 0766244100/ 00353 766244100(from abroad) and an advisor would certainly be more than happy to discuss this with your mum and offer further guidance. 

I hope that this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 
    Thanks

Advertisement