Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Iphone not ringing

Options
  • 04-08-2020 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi

I keep getting text messages informing me that I have missed calls when I have been holding the phone. When I ring my phone on the line it rings once and then tells me the caller is unavailable at the moment.

I have checked the Do Not Disturb, airplane mode, volume etc. Does anyone have any ideas. This has been happening since yesterday and I am on the eir network. Its an Iphone SE 2020.

Just to say I can make calls and I am receiving text messages.

Hope this is right forum.

thanks

IL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Irish-Lass wrote: »
    Hi

I keep getting text messages informing me that I have missed calls when I have been holding the phone. When I ring my phone on the line it rings once and then tells me the caller is unavailable at the moment.

I have checked the Do Not Disturb, airplane mode, volume etc. Does anyone have any ideas. This has been happening since yesterday and I am on the eir network. Its an Iphone SE 2020.

Just to say I can make calls and I am receiving text messages.

Hope this is right forum.

thanks

IL

Did you get sorted out Irish-Lass, just check that the call divert is not active! That might be the problem:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Issue with iPhones and eir. There is another thread about it.

Advertisement