Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centaflex Hinge help please

Options
  • 04-08-2020 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi all, a horse van question but the construct is not that different from a camper van so hoping someone can help.
    I’m trying to source a 2.5 M centraflex hinge for an overhead pull down door for my Marlborough coach builders horse van on a Renault master chassis.
    Anyone know anywhere in Ireland that might supply?

If not, I can get one in England but seller won’t ship it themselves as parcel force won’t take something over 2.5 M.
    Anyone know any other way of shipping?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

You could try getting it delivered dpd parcel wizard I had 4m long fibreglass parts delivered through them

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

You could try getting it delivered dpd parcel wizard I had 4m long fibreglass parts delivered through them

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/

Thanks, I went went M D Couriers who are very professional. It cost a stupid amount to ship, double the price of the parts but I have a van sitting idle until I get them so kinda hand to do it. Thanks, will try DPD next time but think their site told me it was too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

eastie17 wrote: »
    Thanks, I went went M D Couriers who are very professional. It cost a stupid amount to ship, double the price of the parts but I have a van sitting idle until I get them so kinda hand to do it. Thanks, will try DPD next time but think their site told me it was too big.

Only thing they have ever turned away for me was a cement mixer - to be fair I was taking the mick :D

If you ever need it again its worth trying the coach builders ike parfit as it would be used for luggage compartments etc. , probably not 2.5m length though.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

Only thing they have ever turned away for me was a cement mixer - to be fair I was taking the mick :D

If you ever need it again its worth trying the coach builders ike parfit as it would be used for luggage compartments etc. , probably not 2.5m length though.

Yeah ur right, didn’t think of that. Similar type of doors allright

Advertisement