Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staycation places to go.

Options
  • 05-08-2020 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm heading up to clifden/ west galway area for the rest of the week.
    Anyone any suggestions as to a good garden/ garden centre/ nursery to have a look at while I'm up that way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Pulse1975

You could try Dangan garden center on edge of Galway city. You could call there on your way or coming back from clifden as on same road more or less as clifden road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭standardg60

Seaside nursery in Claddaghduff. Wonderful selection of salt resistant plants.
    Worth a trip out that direction..ferry to Inishbofin from Cleggan..regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Thanks for that folks . I'm actually heading to innishboffin in the morning. Having a pint looking at it now :) passed by seaside nursery will definitely pop in on the way back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭standardg60

You lucky B!
    Enjoy

Advertisement