Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car bumper scratch repair...Jaguar

• 06-08-2020 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭

Posting for my dad....who is the best car scratch repair service in Limerick from your experience....car is a XKR Jag in pristine condition until now, front bumper scrape, no dents...unusual deep red colour. Need recommendations for a top notch service. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hi Lobsterlady, there's a guy called James Quinlan in Newtown, Tipperary (about a 30-40 min drive from Limerick) who is well regarded locally. A family member had his car done there last year and was very happy with the work and price. I've also had a couple of friends recommend him too.

I've seen a Mercedes SL parked outside previously and some other high end cars, so it seems that he is trusted to work on premium cars by their owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

I can recommend David Browne in Cratloe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Thank you, I'll follow those contacts up.

Can recommend Shane Griffin on the Dock Rd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Keith O'Brien Crash Repairs in the Eastway Business Park, Ballysimon Road. Not the cheapest but did a few bumper resprays for me over the years. Could never fault their work and they do a good bit of work for Conlan's BMW too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

bazz26 wrote: »
    Keith O'Brien Crash Repairs in the Eastway Business Park, Ballysimon Road. Not the cheapest but did a few bumper resprays for me over the years. Could never fault their work and they do a good bit of work for Conlan's BMW too.

Twice I went to them about getting some work done on different cars I owned. Both times they took my details and never bothered their holes to contact me back.
    I'd definitely recommend Shane Griffin on the Dock Road. Did a great job on a front bumper of a Volvo V70 I had last year..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

eljono wrote: »
    Hi Lobsterlady, there's a guy called James Quinlan in Newtown, Tipperary (about a 30-40 min drive from Limerick) who is well regarded locally. A family member had his car done there last year and was very happy with the work and price. I've also had a couple of friends recommend him too.

I've seen a Mercedes SL parked outside previously and some other high end cars, so it seems that he is trusted to work on premium cars by their owners.

Who Sid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Posting for my dad....who is the best car scratch repair service in Limerick from your experience....car is a XKR Jag in pristine condition until now, front bumper scrape, no dents...unusual deep red colour. Need recommendations for a top notch service. Thank you.

Ace Autobody in Limerick are excellent, the premises is pristine and their paint matching is top notch.

They are expensive compared to fellas working out of a garage or shed, but they are worth it, if you want your car perfect.

Cat's paw prints in paint work might seem appropriate for a Jaguar, but you're better off without them... ;)

Advertisement