Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCP final payment

Options
  • 06-08-2020 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I got PCP with BOI and the final payment is due this month. I want to pay the final lump-sum payment but haven’t got any letter from BOI about PCP coming to an end. Will the bank just take the payment from the current account from which the monthly repayments were taken? or do I need to contact BOI to inform them what my decision is?

I have sufficient funds in the current account so BOI can just take the outstanding amount but I am not sure if they do that or they have to wait until they hear from the customer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi UneJolieFemme,

Thanks for getting in touch today on Boards.ie.

Generally, this payment will be taken the same as your previous payments. If you would like to pay this off early and close this account, it would be best to link in with our Finance team on 1850664466. One of our colleagues can certainly help you with this.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement