Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Honor - US Pace -Showtime - (**Spoilers**)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

It's hard to fathom who thought making a second season of this crap was a good idea .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I'm hoping season 2 is as bad as, or worse than, the first. It was (unintentionally) hilarious after the first few episodes, that's the only reason I was able to sit through the whole season. I can't believe how anyone thought that throwing more money at this was a good idea.

It can surely only get worse .

IIRC the first 2 maybe 3 episodes we're good and then it absolutely fell apart.

The first two were definitely good, I remember thinking the third was a bit weaker then it just spiralled after that, very quickly too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

First episode is out in the US. Not sure when it will be released on Sky Atlantic though, can't find a date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes for Season 1 they were showing it the day after US, no sign of it on Sky Atlantic for next week and I have not seen any advertising for it. I am not sure if it will end up only on Paramount+, they have Season 1 there but it also remains on NowTV, again though no promoting of it on the UK Paramount+.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

I can't fathom how they made another series of this tripe. It was so bad. Descended into utter nonsense.

The son might be up there with the worst and most irritating tv characters ever, so if he is actually dead, that's good, at least.

I just watched the first episode of season 2 and I'd say this will be as bad as the first season.

M

Apparently 3rd February UK premier on Paramount+, ffs.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/your-honor/

• Advertisement

Against my better judgement,I watched the first episode of season 2.

It is as expected complete dirt 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Does it continue directly after the first series?

I vaguely remember the first couple of episodes being ok....but then it jumped the shark multiple times

Just watched the second episode, seems like the second season is just going to be a meandering mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

M

I give up on paying for this bullshit days after it's released on de 'dodge' online, show in US went out 5th February, what kind of fookwit dikwad corporation has that as a marketing practice? I will stop paying and 'steal' the show. Absolute arseholes running a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Dslatt

Watched this the last few nights, I didnt think it was possible for Cranston to have a more irritating on screen son but there ya go. Like others have said first few episodes showed promise. It has a great cast for the most part but jesus the writing is shocking. I've started on season 2 because I'm some class of masochist

Season 2 isn't as bad as the first but it's still poor, I haven't watched the last episode yet but the rest of the season was tedious going.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Dslatt

yeah its not as outlandish but it really drags

Advertisement