Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Sur public beta

Options
  • 07-08-2020 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

The public beta of Big Sur is out - has anyone downloaded it?

Any insight into how stable it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It's running about a week or so late, personally I wouldn't want to go to close to it just yet as that would strongly imply some issues with it.

I'm really tempted to give it a shot of course, but I think I'll wait a few days to see more feedback on how well it's working.

Should take a read on here too, https://www.reddit.com/r/MacOSBeta/ when you can. Basically it's pretty buggy so far, slow animations and all that but it's to be expected. I've just opted in for it, but I'll hold for another while until it's a bit more stable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Advertisement