Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot User ID

Options
  • 08-08-2020 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

When logging in to Banking 365, you need a User ID. (Which I've forgotten)

To retrieve this, simply text User to 50365. - but your device must already be registered for this to work.

Ok, I have a new device which is obviously not registered yet. To register? Simply log in.. back to square one.

Am I missing something? Could someone point me the right direction please?

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear about this and can certainly understand your frustration in relation to this. 

We’d recommend contacting our customer service team directly on 0818 200 362 and an advisor should be able to provide you with your User ID over the phone. 

I hope this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please feel free to link back in with us here, we’d be happy to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mike_piercy

Thank you, that worked. Though it would be a good idea to have that as an option listed in mainstream user experience. Can't imagine I'm the first in this situation. :)

Thanks again
    Mike

Advertisement