Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medion E3213 multimedia driver

Options
  • 08-08-2020 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I recently installed a new SSD in E3213. Re installed a commercial version of Windows 10. Ran updates but I'm missing a multimedia driver!
    I've downloaded the medion driver pack and installed every driver in that pack, but I'm still missing this driver.
    I notice in windows the physical keyboard plays up (misses presses and sticks) and I'm wondering if it's something to do with this driver. I've dual boot setup with android x86 and keyboard works fine in android (but screen rotation doesn't).
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

In Device Manager Right-Click the device and select Properties. In the Details Tab you should be able to find the Hardware ID of the device. Copy this and search for it in Google or whatever search engine you use and it should provide some links to the driver or at least explain what the device is.

Or post the Hardware ID here and someone will be able to direct you ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

You a gentleman. It turned out to be a camera or imaging driver.

Advertisement