Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily pv production

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭ColemanY2K

13.4kWh....peaked at 5.7kW.

🌞 7.79kWp PV System. Comprised of 4.92kWp Tilting Ground Mount + 2.87kWp @ 27°, azimuth 180°, West Waterford 🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭allinthehead

19.6kwh today, the 14 new panels producing 12.7 of that. Almost double what the 12 at the bottom of garden are doing due to shading.

☀️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭tommythecat

7.6kwh on 4kwp system today. Peaked at 3.5kw. My highest yet.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

9.5 kWh today. The most interesting bit was that I hit a peak of 4.14kwh from a 4.3kwh array for the briefest moment in time.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭irishchris

22 kwh today but with sun rising in sky I'm starting to see peaks of over 8kw now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭waterwelly

That shadings a bitch. Will be gone soon though.

Ya, it's the reason for the 14 extra panels😀. I was seeing limited production from October to February.

☀️

Same yesterday, I had 8.4kw peak at one stage, 6.3kw going to the battery.

☀️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭dubbrin

25.7kWh and there's still a tingle coming out of it so might top 26 yet.... 10 days after install. I'm addicted to watching it :D

6.96kwp due S on a 40° pitch. No battery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Panrich

That's great going. I am just off South (SSW) with 6.45KWP and have had 18.8KWH today. That's my best day since getting installed in October. Just coming out of winter shading now. Still affects me for a couple of hours around midday but saw peaks of 5.643KW earlier.

• Advertisement

29.3kwh in East Cork. So close to the 30, clouds rolled in just after 15:30.

☀️

21.5kWh

🌞 7.79kWp PV System. Comprised of 4.92kWp Tilting Ground Mount + 2.87kWp @ 27°, azimuth 180°, West Waterford 🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭P2C

12.7 KW of a 4.3 kw in lovely leitrim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭tommythecat

A lot of great numbers there! A measly 6.6kwh from a 4kwp system in south Dublin.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Looking at thses figure i think installers are cowboys. Only south facing houses should get an install. A waste of time otherwise.

4.24kw. East/west 3.24kw. 1kw south facing.

3.9kw produced.

Good night.

Fucking snake oil salesmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭CptMonkey

12.23 kwh today from a 5kwp system. South facing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭bullit_dodger

Not sure I follow you. The statistics are that E/W produce 85% of the power that a South does on an annual basis. I've 6.5Kwp E/W myself and I managed 9kWh today. Clouds just wouldn't bugger off otherwise it would have been 13.5kWh according to the forecast. E/W don't do well in Nov-Feb, but from March to October in some respects it's a better than south. Given the choice I'm not 100% I'd swap. In summer time I'm producing 1.5Kw at 7am on a sunny day. Lot to like about that.

In fact a lot of the grid scale utility solar installations install panels in a E/W config as while it doesn't generate as much as south, it generates a more even flow over the course of the day rather than peaking at noon.

The east west split will shortly start producing decent levels of power and continue to do so well into the autumn. If anything you've the ideal setup with three aspects contributing to your overall production.

My house blocks the sunrise for the first couple of hours from spring to autumn and as it's a south facing array loses a couple of hours of decent production in thr evening. An east west split captures those 4 hours.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

On a 8.4kwp system NE/SW today produced 12.3 kWh, In mid summer it generates 50kWh+. Weather was also a key factor, can be extremly varied this time of year. Our day will come ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭staples7

25kwh produced today from a SE SW split 7.4kw panels

• Advertisement

21.9kwh in East Cork. The new panels are hoovering up those photons.😁

☀️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭bullit_dodger

14.6kWh.

In the three days since the ESB confirmed receipt of the NC6 the house has been a net exporter, in fact taking the standing charge into account the bill for the three days is still coming out as a negative. Absolutely delighted with the set-up.

Sun been fairly consistent the last three days. 22.1kwh, 22kwh and today 22.1kwh. Tomorrow looks a proper solar day though

30kwh on the button today in East Cork.

Big blanket of cloud arrived at 14:00, could've seen close to 40 had it not.

☀️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭S'

30.6kWh today in Mayo. E/W array really stretching itself now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭paulbok

20.5kWh from a 6.84kW array, SSW.

First time breaking the 20kWh this year

23kWh today, of which 13.4kWh was exported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

New just slightly west of due South 5.22kw system in here in West Limerick the last week, today was the best day yet at 15.8kw.

• Advertisement

30.3 kwh today. Roll on March 😀

Advertisement