Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on boards.ie, are all opinions allowed on boards?

Options
  • 09-08-2020 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Are all opinions allowed on boards? If a moderator doesn't agree with a certain opinion they just ban because they disagree. How is any of this fair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,379 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Feeling oppressed, OP? Poor thing

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Borgo

You will be banned for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Don2012 wrote: »
    Are all opinions allowed on boards? If a moderator doesn't agree with a certain opinion they just ban because they disagree. How is any of this fair?

Put the phone down for an hour and go for a walk Don.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Not only a moderators opinion. Some threads have a few lads who tell the moderator what to do. If you dont toe the line and agree with the right people you can find yourself banned for a post that doesntbeven go against the charter.

All you can do is not give that thread your traffic. They may have high numbers visiting that thread and think your opinion may upset them numbers who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭NaFirinne

It's a very valid question and It would be good to hear what the standards are here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Sarcozies

I vehemently disagree with your assertion. The mods are all seeing and all wise beings. The responsibility they have would cause a lesser soul such as yourself to implode. If any mods are reading this I want you to know how much I oppose the view this person has undeservedly placed upon you, oh wise ones.

I love the mods. Long live their reign!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: I don't agree with this thread and will use my admin bias to close it.

(actually, it's simply not a current affair and not relevant to the forum)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement