Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Effects wrote: »
    Man in his 40s charged in relation to KMW, and due in court at lunchtime today.

Can't be named by media

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Noseygit wrote: »
    Can't be named by media

Was named as GC on the facebook group.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

That facebook page has conducted the trial and everything already they know where the guards got all their information aswell rat this rat that 🀣 was the picture they have of him taken in the garda station is what I'm wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    That facebook page has conducted the trial and everything already they know where the guards got all their information aswell rat this rat that �� was the picture they have of him taken in the garda station is what I'm wondering

What Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

That facebook page has conducted the trial and everything already they know where the guards got all their information aswell rat this rat that �� was the picture they have of him taken in the garda station is what I'm wondering

Is'nt that facebook page private, you have to be invited on to it ?... cos I cant get into it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Cruise.

A tough one to take for the boi's that reckon they know it all on these threads etc. Was his name even mentioned once on here as a possible suspect since that murder happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Cruise.

A tough one to take for the boi's that reckon they know it all on these threads etc. Was his name even mentioned once on here as a possible suspect since that murder happened?

Yes, a few days ago in fact.

Noseygit wrote: »
    What Facebook page

Irish gangland Intel

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Is'nt that facebook page private, you have to be invited on to it ?... cos I cant get into it

No you have to answer three questions about prolific criminals but if you have any interest in gangland you will know them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/1213/1184141-man-charged-teen-death/
    A 47-year-old man has appeared before a special sitting of Dundalk District Court accused of murdering a teenage boy.

Gerard Cruise with an address at Rathmullan Park, Drogheda is charged with committing the alleged offence earlier this year.

Det Sgt Peter Cooney gave evidence of arresting the accused at 12.18am and charging him at 12.50am.

The court heard Cruise made no reply when the charge was put to him after caution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

It’s Rocky cruise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

theballz wrote: »
    It’s Rocky cruise

Same person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Beltby wrote: »

Pity it's not the businessman from the inbred family down there

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

Where the shooting was is up by the gaa field. Few heads live up there. I can think of a few lads that fit the age profile of in their 20s. There was a seizure in newtown either last night or the previous few days so might be linked

Where the shooting was is up by the gaa field. Few heads live up there. I can think of a few lads that fit the age profile of in their 20s. There was a seizure in newtown either last night or the previous few days so might be linked

What lads are up that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Cruise.

Crosby wasn’t the person arrested in Mountjoy last week. Plus the two of the them who were arrested are considered to involved in the logistics end of the murder. There was up to 12 people from the gang meant to be involved in the whole thing from the abduction up to dropping the limbs in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Once your man re-fit the floorboards he was always in the scope

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you wonder why posts are disappearing, please read the warnings in the OP

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SchizoSound

The woodpecker widow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I took 3 doves one night back in the day and went blind for about an hour and then one of the best nights of my life when i could see . Any idea why they stopped them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Pity it's not the businessman from the inbred family down there

Any clues to who the Wicklow businessman is? Iv seen him pop up here a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

I took 3 doves one night back in the day and went blind for about an hour and then one of the best nights of my life when i could see . Any idea why they stopped them.

Beause people were going blind from them.. 🀔🀔

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

No you have to answer three questions about prolific criminals but if you have any interest in gangland you will know them anyway.
    No 2 is a trick question
    Real name now or birth name

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

You werent blind.just 1 eye was shut and other eye was pointing into your skull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 KevJ

12 psycho scumbags that murdered a kid. Most are talking no doubt! PC the midget psycho ran to the cops to get locked up. Little inbred didn't want to die. His evil psycho midget leader RL didn't last long ;)

Crosby wasn’t the person arrested in Mountjoy last week. Plus the two of the them who were arrested are considered to involved in the logistics end of the murder. There was up to 12 people from the gang meant to be involved in the whole thing from the abduction up to dropping the limbs in Dublin.

The woodpecker widow

Killer food in that place

Haladmirer wrote: »
    You werent blind.just 1 eye was shut and other eye was pointing into your skull

:D:D Excellent !

Thats what you call a good buzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 KevJ

Isn't it great those scummy hutch are rotting. That murdering del boy is probably scared to get released. Some here think that specky murdering fool has respect lol

Advertisement