Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

KevJ wrote: »
    Isn't it great those scummy hutch are rotting. That murdering del boy is probably scared to get released. Some here think that specky murdering fool has respect lol

You want to check your post history. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Haladmirer wrote: »
    No 2 is a trick question
    Real name now or birth name

I think the questions might have changed I cant remember what I answered to get In actually I say either will do there is no geniuses behind it

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Isn't it great those scummy hutch are rotting. That murdering del boy is probably scared to get released. Some here think that specky murdering fool has respect lol

In all seriousness what state is Del Boy in these days? When he’s out will he be anything noteworthy or is he bang on the gear inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    In all seriousness what state is Del Boy in these days? When he’s out will he be anything noteworthy or is he bang on the gear inside?

There’ll be an eye kept on him so there will when he comes out, the Gardaí would probably expect him to do something after what happened to his family. He won’t be out for another 5 years anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    I think the questions might have changed I cant remember what I answered to get In actually I say either will do there is no geniuses behind it

That’s an understatement, the likes of the people on that page would make your brain spin. The ones who quote newspaper stories I doubt they even know what the pages of paper even feel like.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

For me no2 was whats bigs real name?
    Birth name is gilliard
    Changed it to what it is now
    Stroke of genius
    He will live in peace and anonymity as gilliard again 1 day
    or so he plans

That’s an understatement, the likes of the people on that page would make your brain spin. The ones who quote newspaper stories I doubt they even know what the pages of paper even feel like.

It's hard reading alright especially when they start calling each other out but they always have pictures and names up straight away.

Already with that information you are over qualified to be on that group

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

bigsuge1 wrote: »

I did time with Del Boy back in 2010/2011 and believe me he’s no criminal mastermind, he was off his head on tablets mist of the time. He did hold a lot of sway but that was only because of who he was,. Choco and froggy didn’t seem to give him much time. I doubt he’d last long on the outside if he goes back to the NIC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

What's the latest with the businessman anyway, is he still a tout for the guards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

What's the latest with the businessman anyway, is he still a tout for the guards

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

12 psycho scumbags that murdered a kid. Most are talking no doubt! PC the midget psycho ran to the cops to get locked up. Little inbred didn't want to die. His evil psycho midget leader RL didn't last long ;)

Stop pretending you were involved you work in Morrison’s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Which businessman?

theballz wrote: »
    Which businessman?

AD rathnew rat

fenian2020 wrote: »
    AD rathnew rat

Any name on the lad that got shot ?

Stop pretending you were involved you work in Morrison’s

Haha looks like someone deleted his account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

It’s Rocky cruise

Whats the story on this lad is he an evil fcuker, major player? or just some junkie that they used? Must have a fair bit of evidence if hes been charged.

benny79 wrote: »
    Whats the story on this lad is he an evil fcuker, major player? or just some junkie that they used? Must have a fair bit of evidence if hes been charged.

Nice lad usually dresses up as santa for the kids. Used a junkie to chop up a teenager is a bit of a stretch I would think tho

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

I did time with Del Boy back in 2010/2011 and believe me he’s no criminal mastermind, he was off his head on tablets mist of the time. He did hold a lot of sway but that was only because of who he was,. Choco and froggy didn’t seem to give him much time. I doubt he’d last long on the outside if he goes back to the NIC.

Interesting mate you'll know a fair bit more than most.

It was spoke about on here a few weeks ago briefly but have the Hutches got anything left these days or did the feud well and truly end them? The lot of them have been in hiding for years along with their main associates like Mago, Hanley etc who are in it for themselves anyway. Surely its hard to run any sort of 'empire' if you're not local and showing face from time to time unless your DK level which they aren't.

Any name on the lad that got shot ?

I haven't sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Was'nt there meant to be 12 + involved in this crime, As far as I know they've only charged 2 or 3... GC might not have had anything to do with his actual murder , but changing the floor boards is enough involvement to charge him.( correct me if I am wrong).

Can anyone say who were they trying to antagonize in Coolock by dumping the kids remains around there. Its unreal what was going on in their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

[quote="PLATOBONG;115608318"

Can anyone say who were they trying to antagonize in Coolock by dumping the kids remains around there. Its unreal what was going on in their heads.[/quote]

CL apparently

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Was'nt there meant to be 12 + involved in this crime, As far as I know they've only charged 2 or 3... GC might not have had anything to do with his actual murder , but changing the floor boards is enough involvement to charge him.( correct me if I am wrong).

Can anyone say who were they trying to antagonize in Coolock by dumping the kids remains around there. Its unreal what was going on in their heads.

One story was RL was on way to CL house to leave the feet with flip flops on them but ditched them as they spotted Garda on route

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    CL apparently

F^^k me....Id understand if it was a big player they were trying to get to, but just over that phone vid ' this is just the start of it' ? Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

PLATOBONG wrote: »

I think one thing that we have learned this week, is that we know very little about what happened that night. There is so many questions that remain unanswered. In the weeks after the event the narrative on here and in the media was changing and things that were taken as fact have since been proven wrong or not verified. We might never know exactly what happened to Keane and why. Some examples:

1. Keane made the video of robbie lawlor getting jumped [disproven]
    2. Keane was the godson of Owen Maguire [never been verified / unlikely to be true]
    3. Keane was involved as a spotter / lookout for feud murders [never been verified]
    4. Who the limbs and head were to be delivered to
    5. Flip-flops in the bag with the limbs

Some of the above have been reported by the media, but we know that certain theories on whatsapp which were then discussed here or on twitter were later taken as fact by the journalists. Then those 'facts' lead the narrative in a certain direction.

glenboylan wrote: »
    I think one thing that we have learned this week, is that we know very little about what happened that night. There is so many questions that remain unanswered. In the weeks after the event the narrative on here and in the media was changing and things that were taken as fact have since been proven wrong or not verified. We might never know exactly what happened to Keane and why. Some examples:

1. Keane made the video of robbie lawlor getting jumped [disproven]
    2. Keane was the godson of Owen Maguire [never been verified / unlikely to be true]
    3. Keane was involved as a spotter / lookout for feud murders [never been verified]
    4. Who the limbs and head were to be delivered to
    5. Flip-flops in the bag with the limbs

Some of the above have been reported by the media, but we know that certain theories on whatsapp which were then discussed here or on twitter were later taken as fact by the journalists. Then those 'facts' lead the narrative in a certain direction.

Apparently EARS and his crew were also present when that video was recorded. How close was KMW with CL?
    I also didn’t think KMW had any involvement with Flashy crew

A lot of it doesn’t add up

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Apparently EARS and his crew were also present when that video was recorded. How close was KMW with CL?

Sure why would he have involvement with him? He’s purely finglas only for the most part KMW was drogheda like....

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Where did you hear that? I think you're taking the p*ss ðŸ˜႒

Maybe he threatened to burn the wrong house he was just normal killed and they decided to chop him up and spread him around as an afterthought. We need a good not guilty plea off the accused to find out more details.

• Advertisement

luke9311 wrote: »
    Sure why would he have involvement with him? He’s purely finglas only for the most part KMW was drogheda like....

I think its a spoof too but KMW was friends with few youngfellas from Finglas

Advertisement