Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    F^^k me....Id understand if it was a big player they were trying to get to, but just over that phone vid ' this is just the start of it' ? Unreal.
    CL was also apparently involved in the shooting of RC, though not sure how much weight that holds

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

glenboylan wrote: »
    Where did you hear that? I think you're taking the p*ss ðŸ˜႒

Ah no , I dont think he's taking the piss, as you said yourself, nobody knows the full story . i did read here earlier on after his murder that he was playing with both sides , maybe innocently, (he was only 17 ffs), had friends either in Coolock or Finglas by association. As time goes on I just cant help thinking , he got the worst ending ever. AND who ever did it needs locking up forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Ah no , I dont think he's taking the piss, as you said yourself, nobody knows the full story . i did read here earlier on after his murder that he was playing with both sides , maybe innocently, (he was only 17 ffs), had friends either in Coolock or Finglas by association. As time goes on I just cant help thinking , he got the worst ending ever. AND who ever did it needs locking up forever.

Play with fire your going too get burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I’m not taking the piss. It was said at the time for sure.

I agree that it was the worst ending ever and the fact that upto 12 people were involved tells you all you need to know about gangland in Ireland. One twisted psychopath chopping up at child is sick enough but a group of 12 who played a part/knew it happened and kept a lid on it for so long is beyond words.

The country is f***ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

theballz wrote: »

I agree that it was the worst ending ever and the fact that upto 12 people were involved tells you all you need to know about gangland in Ireland. One twisted psychopath chopping up at child is sick enough but a group of 12 who played a part/knew it happened and kept a lid on it for so long is beyond words.

The country is f***ed.

Fair enough yeah, sorry.

• Advertisement

The country is f***ed.

Don't do Crack, Crystal Meth or Smack boys.. You've only got one brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Don't do Crack, Crystal Meth or Smack boys.. You've only got one brain.

Speaking of meth, its not something you hear of too often here. Hopefully it remains that way.

https://www.thejournal.ie/crystal-meth-dublin-airport-5299164-Dec2020/

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

One story was RL was on way to CL house to leave the feet with flip flops on them but ditched them as they spotted Garda on route

If it was RL on the way to dump the body parts to CL house why didn’t he just shoot CL at his house, why bother to drive around with body parts and dump them at the house, would of been just as easy to get him there and then,

And apparently KMW was friends with flashys younger brother

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

The other thing is where is the rest of his body.

Did they ever find the torso? I’m sure they didn’t

I’d say he was a little b@stard in all fairness from the word around the place but Jesus that’s an awful doing they gave him.

Was he dead or alive when they chopped him up. All these horrible questions no doubt will come out in court or over time.

Takes a cold soul to take a saw to a young fellas body. How would you sleep at night with the images in your head.

MrSanchez wrote: »
    If it was RL on the way to dump the body parts to CL house why didn’t he just shoot CL at his house, why bother to drive around with body parts and dump them at the house, would of been just as easy to get him there and then,

And apparently KMW was friends with flashys younger brother

He probably opted to leave the feet in order to send a message to not just CL. RL was a sick sick man, it’s hard to apply logic to anything he might have done.

I didn’t realise CL was in so deep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

He probably opted to leave the feet in order to send a message to not just CL. RL was a sick sick man, it’s hard to apply logic to anything he might have done.

I didn’t realise CL was in so deep.

CL is in it to his teeth

Eyes1 wrote: »
    The other thing is where is the rest of his body.

Did they ever find the torso? I’m sure they didn’t

I’d say he was a little b@stard in all fairness from the word around the place but Jesus that’s an awful doing they gave him.

Was he dead or alive when they chopped him up. All these horrible questions no doubt will come out in court or over time.

Takes a cold soul to take a saw to a young fellas body. How would you sleep at night with the images in your head.

Ya thats exactly it, he probably was a little scrote, but did he know any different ?, that was all he knew .but Jesus , what they did to him was the worst I've ever heard of. whoever was involved will have to deal with their minds later on in their life, and the nightmares will come eventually, thats if they survive life long enough themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

fenian2020 wrote: »
    CL is in it to his teeth

Is he just wheeling and dealing bigs stuff in coolock or is he now based in finglas where he was shot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

It will only get worse, never better.

Gotta outdo the previous lot. We’ve to show we’re not to be f$@ked with...and lines will get crossed that never were before. New lines will get drawn, and they will be crossed. This level of barbarity will be the new normal in a decade or two most likely. It is a bit like the troubles in Northern Ireland. Some dudes signed up, were involved in stuff and the guilt ate them. Others were psychopaths, I’ve no doubt recruited for their peculiar mental state. I’ve heard an unverified story that when the ceasefires held in the north, long term psychiatric hospital admissions rocketed. These unstable personalities had lost their value with the forces ruling the roosts.

Ya thats exactly it, he probably was a little scrote, but did he know any different ?, that was all he knew .but Jesus , what they did to him was the worst I've ever heard of. whoever was involved will have to deal with their minds later on in their life, and the nightmares will come eventually, thats if they survive life long enough themselves.

Sure he was just a product of his environment. The argument is there’s plenty of young fellas from the same estate who didn’t go down his road but however you dress it up someone or people sawed a child’s head legs and arms off and that takes a different type of callous.

That for me is psychotic. The acts of someone with absolutely no boundaries. Imagine the f@cking noise doing that to someone. I’d be haunted forever.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Sure he was just a product of his environment. The argument is there’s plenty of young fellas from the same estate who didn’t go down his road but however you dress it up someone or people sawed a child’s head legs and arms off and that takes a different type of callous.

That for me is psychotic. The acts of someone with absolutely no boundaries. Imagine the f@cking noise doing that to someone. I’d be haunted forever.

Yeah it’s horrendous. I’ve been thinking about it much more lately has the arrests have started - it was barbaric and beyond psychotic.

I hope they all get knicked and have nightmares about it until they eventually top themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Haladmirer wrote: »
    You werent blind.just 1 eye was shut and other eye was pointing into your skull
    4 or 5 hours after reading this and i'm still laughing .

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

rl use to go on crack binges so him driving around with body parts would be nothing to him in that state

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    rl use to go on crack binges so him driving around with body parts would be nothing to him in that state

There is no way he was driving around doing that he defo had foot soldiers for that job it be too high risk of being seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Where the shooting was is up by the gaa field. Few heads live up there. I can think of a few lads that fit the age profile of in their 20s. There was a seizure in newtown either last night or the previous few days so might be linked

Traveller got kneecapped.

• Advertisement

4 or 5 hours after reading this and i'm still laughing .

I know, It was the funniest reply ever , cos we've all done it at some point, so i could relate to that eye facing into my scull.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

fenian2020 wrote: »
    AD rathnew rat

Just checking I have the right fella. Is his 2nd name the same as "Crazy World" singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Just checking I have the right fella. Is his 2nd name the same as "Crazy World" singer?

Yup. Family involved in Gaa down the years

Might be slightly off topic but I know there are some really knowledgeable lads in this thread (especially with regards to up north!)

Question: do you think real provos still exist up north? Those of which would be anti drugs and pro United ireland Ra heads. I’m wondering do the IRA still have that faction around and would they be looking at a possible Irish border now as an excuse to have a pop?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

glenboylan wrote: »
    I think one thing that we have learned this week, is that we know very little about what happened that night. There is so many questions that remain unanswered. In the weeks after the event the narrative on here and in the media was changing and things that were taken as fact have since been proven wrong or not verified. We might never know exactly what happened to Keane and why. Some examples:

1. Keane made the video of robbie lawlor getting jumped [disproven]
    2. Keane was the godson of Owen Maguire [never been verified / unlikely to be true]
    3. Keane was involved as a spotter / lookout for feud murders [never been verified]
    4. Who the limbs and head were to be delivered to
    5. Flip-flops in the bag with the limbs

Some of the above have been reported by the media, but we know that certain theories on whatsapp which were then discussed here or on twitter were later taken as fact by the journalists. Then those 'facts' lead the narrative in a certain direction.

1 and 2 are false and I believe 3 is also false .

Might be slightly off topic but I know there are some really knowledgeable lads in this thread (especially with regards to up north!)

Question: do you think real provos still exist up north? Those of which would be anti drugs and pro United ireland Ra heads. I’m wondering do the IRA still have that faction around and would they be looking at a possible Irish border now as an excuse to have a pop?

I think AAD are active at the moment, threatening drug dealers with beatings etc. Iam not from the north but just following a few twitter feeds.
    Iam sure somebody else on here will know more.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    I believe 3 is also false .

Think it’s widely accepted he’d been firebombing houses on behalf of the M’s and intimidating certain individuals / families for the same gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

Where the shooting was is up by the gaa field. Few heads live up there. I can think of a few lads that fit the age profile of in their 20s. There was a seizure in newtown either last night or the previous few days so might be linked

I no the lad that was caught down in Newtown. Standard Garda checkpoint for Operation Slowdown or whatever it was called. Apparently he panicked and starting acting suspicious. I wouldn't say he has any links with a certain individual in Rathnew, but you wouldn't know these days.

The fella that was caught was on probabation (non drug related), what do you reckon he'll get if anything after being caught with €30k worth of coke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Lefty2Guns wrote: »
    I no the lad that was caught down in Newtown. Standard Garda checkpoint for Operation Slowdown or whatever it was called. Apparently he panicked and starting acting suspicious. I wouldn't say he has any links with a certain individual in Rathnew, but you wouldn't know these days.

The fella that was caught was on probabation (non drug related), what do you reckon he'll get if anything after being caught with €30k worth of coke?

A ton of clay on his chest.

Advertisement