Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

LastODC wrote: »
    Ye him and his right hand man jok well known for bating there women.

Yeah but then they come back with a Brown Thomas bag with something gucci related and the women take them back and put up on Facebook how good they are and how they couldn't live without them :) see it nearly every 2nd week.

Gangster gee gonna be gangster gee

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Horrible family.

Do you know if carto from Bray works with him?[/

Young Shane is tied up with KT from sallynoggin who runs stuff down that way.
    Darren is just a junk bag nobody would work with

A lot going in bray through "owners" of dodgy garages bray is flooded

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Yeah but then they come back with a Brown Thomas bag with something gucci related and the women take them back and put up on Facebook how good they are and how they couldn't live without them :) see it nearly every 2nd week.

Gangster gee gonna be gangster gee

I have never seen so many drug dealers than in BT on Saturday around the moncler aisle hands down the jocks yup

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I have never seen so many drug dealers than in BT on Saturday around the moncler aisle hands down the jocks yup

Buy a Moncler jacket ,wear it once , fcuk it in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

A lot going in bray through "owners" of dodgy garages bray is flooded

Yeah bray has been active in the past few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

Horrible family.

Do you know if carto from Bray works with him?[/

Young Shane is tied up with KT from sallynoggin who runs stuff down that way.
    Darren is just a junk bag nobody would work with

Who is KT? I'm not far from the area but wouldn't know who is who these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Someone murdered in kilrush co clare last nite this morn probably over drugs as the town is alive with the stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

theballz wrote: »
    FFS. Has there ever been classy gangsters in this poxy city?

There is scum and than their is dirt. Lads who hit birds are dirt

No such thing they're all scum it's mad that people are shocked and horrified to find out that a drug dealing mass murdering scumbag knocks around his women ffs. Gangster code etc is nonsense a hollywood invention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Buy a Moncler jacket ,wear it once , fcuk it in the bin

or the goose jackets , can't for the life of me rememver the name

super expensive and slags all over facebook selling for €300 a pop

or them Balenciago trainers

anybody i see wearing them i assume 100 % drugs related

A lot of birds in Dublin wearing designer are either gangster gees, selling their gees on onlyfans or literally selling their gees to aul lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

A lot of birds in Dublin wearing designer are either gangster gees, selling their gees on onlyfans or literally selling their gees to aul lads.

The odd few might be educated, hard working and successful women though.

I can only afford a fake one 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Traveller from gorey kneecapped supposedly. If it is who is being mentioned around town it didnt go astray on him

Job?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Would yas reckon them jackets are fakes from China though. I remember I had to get my sister one, just got it from dhGate for 60 quid. Looked quite good

Would yas reckon them jackets are fakes from China though. I remember I had to get my sister one, just got it from dhGate for 60 quid. Looked quite good

Yeah the China goose I got is a good fake, warm too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bingowingz1888

UUJ_Lad wrote: »
    Real Provos still exist, however they are an elderly dying breed. They are fairly old at this stage and well off. The Provisional IRA died after Castlereagh robbery, if it wasn't already known by then, the war was certainly over after they discovered just how rotten with informants it was. It was said that if the IRA wanted to gain revenge on every informant in the country, it would have had to have slaughtered half its membership after what they learned from those documents.

There is a bastard generation just below, that would trade on the name but they wouldn't have seen any proper action. Relatives of names etc but they are criminals, nothing Republican about their behaviour or motives. The only reason they would have issue with an Irish Border was if it caused them any bother laundering. The border would probably help financially them no end, truth be told.

The old PIRA is dead in so far as attacks etc go. It still exists in a high command structure because there are still small stashes of weaponry that were never handed over by certain cells and the various financial rackets they have going this decades but there is absolutely no chance of any kind of sustained, long term return to conflict.

There are some very dangerous fellows still knocking about the various splinters though. What they pass on, who knows but there is no real appetite for that kind of thing up here anymore. History keeps repeating itself, they are all riddled with informants. The fellas up in Derry are finding that out now after the Lyra McKee murder.
    Its a fact east tyrone never handed over anything i remember watching me aul fella & uncles strip down & clean ak's & handguns after they where dug it seemed so normal bk then good times though

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Just googled Moncler jackets. Absolute state of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Any word on BIG in Spain? Has it been confirmed?

The odd few might be educated, hard working and successful women though.

Hence the "a lot of".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Just googled Moncler jackets. Absolute state of those things.

You had to google it to know they look like? You been living under a rock:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I did too

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I had to google them as well and they are as **** as I imagined. nearly a grand for that rubbish. PT Barnum was right.

Any word on BIG in Spain? Has it been confirmed?

I’ll look him up when I’m over there next year

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Spot em a mile off if you know em.To be fair there pricey but there very good quality and cant really be faked well the moncler maybe a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Spot em a mile off if you know em.To be fair there pricey but there very good quality and cant really be faked well the moncler maybe a bit.

Functionally they may be good but you either look like you're wearing latex or a bin bag

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

All the RTE outside broadcasters were wearing The north face jackets.

That was funny.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Stooped wrote: »
    Functionally they may be good but you either look like you're wearing latex or a bin bag

Yeah agree but iv owned one or two if you get a good one last you a good few years and its good for irish weather.In the long run its worth while but its excessive cash to be dropping more ego than anything I know from the younger days have 2 of em from years ago infairness good nick wouldnt drop that cash on clothes these days i grew abit of sense and you atumacticaly look a criminal . The moncler 99% is **** genuine look like a muppet walking around

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Jeff2 wrote: »
    All the RTE outside broadcasters were wearing The north face jackets.

That was funny.:)

The shiny puffy yokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Far better things to be interested in than stupid looking, over priced designer labels that make ye look like a knacker :)

• Advertisement

Great thread but snobs moaning about moncler jackets making you look like a knacker just shows the true colours of the Irish people. Too many stuck up eejits on here that are waaaaay to far up their own holes.

Advertisement