Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Far better things to be interested in than stupid looking, over priced designer labels that make ye look like a knacker :)

I suppose you're all about Barbour:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Great thread but snobs moaning about moncler jackets making you look like a knacker just shows the true colours of the Irish people. Too many stuck up eejits on here that are waaaaay to far up their own holes.

suppose you wear all that gear aswell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I got an attitude when dunnes stores went fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Great thread but snobs moaning about moncler jackets making you look like a knacker just shows the true colours of the Irish people. Too many stuck up eejits on here that are waaaaay to far up their own holes.

A stuck up eegit wears moncler

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

FixitFelix wrote: »

no the lower classes ruined that brand as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

FixitFelix wrote: »

Had to google that too ðŸ˜

Better stop with the fashion talk now, some snowflakes are getting offended. Imagine thinking people are snobby because they don’t want to look like a drug dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1339345821020659713?s=08

Insure if it's a gun or a knife he had.

the guy commenting is a clown. any idea where that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

the guy commenting is a clown. any idea where that is?

No I've no idea, just got it in a whatsapp and threw it in. Someone else in here might know

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-gun-dorset-fredrick-dublin-19472198.amp

Dorset Street attempted robbery. Guards caught up with him North Frederick St

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The irony of calling people snobs or stuck up for not wearing ridiculously expensive fashion labels. :pac::pac:

Look at that snobby f***er with his €40 Penney's jacket.

I remember seeing a clip of all the United players showing up in Ferraris and Lambos and Fergie rolled up in a 10 year old S Class, it's a bit like that. Poor people who come into money want to show it off as quick as possible and blow it all, and only make themselves look cheap. Real class doesn't shout it from the rooftop. It's not snobbery, it's brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

That muppet commentating needs a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

2ndcoming wrote: »
    The irony of calling people snobs or stuck up for not wearing ridiculously expensive fashion labels. :pac::pac:

Look at that snobby f***er with his €40 Penney's jacket.

I remember seeing a clip of all the United players showing up in Ferraris and Lambos and Fergie rolled up in a 10 year old S Class, it's a bit like that. Poor people who come into money want to show it off as quick as possible and blow it all, and only make themselves look cheap. Real class doesn't shout it from the rooftop. It's not snobbery, it's brains.

Seen a thing that the richest man in a room full of rich people will be the worst dressed etc everyone will be in suits but him. Suppose when your actually loaded you don’t need to show it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Two things you'll never know about a man is one what's going through his mind and two how much money he has in his pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

there's lads down in this country that to look at you'd think they wouldn't have two penny's to rub together but they'd be playing a huge role in keeping serious weight coming in and absolutely loaded to the bollix with cash. I personally know one man that's in the game for over 40 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hazetheblaze

D.Q wrote: »
    Job?

Tob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Tob

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Since there is **** all going on, let’s look at a few hits from the past again:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/net-closes-in-on-gang-who-murdered-gunman-after-failed-hit-on-bodybuilder-29435524.html

Remember that anyone. Wynne got done outside the shopping center in Tallaght after he had been involved in the second hit on Sean Enright. I remember at the time hearing he had got done off one of the gang of WH and JM and then in Finglas..who had actually got him to do the hit on Enright but were then afraid he might rat after ****ing it up and getting released without charge. Still though, Enright and the Bradley’s and WH, JM and the remnants of crew ran by ED and MH previously all ran together. So what was the background to it does anyone know ? I know there was loads of people Enright had beef with, including the IRA **** going on back at the time. Plus was it related to the Alan Desmond murder a a short time earlier...when he was found out in fields in Tallaght..or was that Fat Freddie’s crew if I remember right. Freddie believed he was involved in a hit on him or supplying weapons or something. Could be getting mixed up. If I also remember there was word at the time that Wynne had shot Desmond ..after being paid to do so by the gang he was storing the weapons for. Anyone clear this up ?? I’m sure I found out the full at some stage, but it came up in convo again the other day and there was a few bits confusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Jeff2 wrote: »
    All the RTE outside broadcasters were wearing The north face jackets.

That was funny.:)

Marty Morrissey was wearing Canada Goose one night. Possibly the only man aged over 19 I've seen in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Since there is **** all going on, let’s look at a few hits from the past again:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/net-closes-in-on-gang-who-murdered-gunman-after-failed-hit-on-bodybuilder-29435524.html

Remember that anyone. Wynne got done outside the shopping center in Tallaght after he had been involved in the second hit on Sean Enright. I remember at the time hearing he had got done off one of the gang of WH and JM and then in Finglas..who had actually got him to do the hit on Enright but were then afraid he might rat after ****ing it up and getting released without charge. Still though, Enright and the Bradley’s and WH, JM and the remnants of crew ran by ED and MH previously all ran together. So what was the background to it does anyone know ? I know there was loads of people Enright had beef with, including the IRA **** going on back at the time. Plus was it related to the Alan Desmond murder a a short time earlier...when he was found out in fields in Tallaght..or was that Fat Freddie’s crew if I remember right. Freddie believed he was involved in a hit on him or supplying weapons or something. Could be getting mixed up. If I also remember there was word at the time that Wynne had shot Desmond ..after being paid to do so by the gang he was storing the weapons for. Anyone clear this up ?? I’m sure I found out the full at some stage, but it came up in convo again the other day and there was a few bits confusing

Whats Big's address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

I like this idea that when the forum is quiet some of you lads in the know could tell us about previous off topic incidents.

The Alan Ryan murder I found interesting because of the media coverage. Was he a protector of the people or a drug dealer? Why was he killed? The newspapers had photos of paramedics trying to revive him while his friend was clutching his leg after the shooting.

Imagine walking through an estate you've grown up on a summer's day with your friend chatting about nonsense and someone shoots you. The panic of those moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Shoelaces wrote: »
    The Alan Ryan murder I found interesting because of the media coverage. Was he a protector of the people or a drug dealer? Why was he killed? The newspapers had photos of paramedics trying to revive him while his friend was clutching his leg after the shooting.

Imagine walking through an estate you've grown up on a summer's day with your friend chatting about nonsense and someone shoots you. The panic of those moments.

No he was extorting pubs, bars, clubs, taxi offices and drug dealers under the name of the RIRA.

Got his dues tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

headnorth wrote: »
    Whats Big's address?

You would really want to get that card sent today or he mighn't have it in time for xmas... just saying ;)

Marty Morrissey was wearing Canada Goose one night. Possibly the only man aged over 19 I've seen in one.

but look at the size of his head tho

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I think many underestimated the link between freddie thompson roaming the streets and the murder count in the city. I wonder will Dublin gangland see someone ever again who has orchestrated or executed so many.
    When is Rattigan due for release? I can’t really see him getting a job stacking shelves in Tesco. I can’t see him lasting long. Whether he’ll die from drugs, murder and end up back in the can is anyone’s guess.

I think many underestimated the link between freddie thompson roaming the streets and the murder count in the city. I wonder will Dublin gangland see someone ever again who has orchestrated or executed so many.
    When is Rattigan due for release? I can’t really see him getting a job stacking shelves in Tesco. I can’t see him lasting long. Whether he’ll die from drugs, murder and end up back in the can is anyone’s guess.

he's the lad who killed a guy in crumlin chip shop ??

he's the lad who killed a guy in crumlin chip shop ??

outside Abrekebabra, yeah. Nearly 20 years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Rattigan is still at it from the inside. Has a bit of business running in West County Dublin and Kildare at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Did he beat The Dons count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Did he beat The Dons count?

Easily, between the feud in D12 and the latest and God knows if he has a few chalked up outside the state. He did spend a fair chunk of time in Holland and Spain.

Rattigan has always kept Basin lane as his stronghold however the boys he initially had running the show aren’t fit to tie their shoelaces at this point from heroin addiction and shallow graves.

Advertisement