Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    https://www.herald.ie/news/gangster-price-faces-christmas-in-uk-jail-as-kidnapping-trial-is-put-off-until-2021-39745751.html

All six were meant to be court at Wood Green on 17th Dec, but I only see Mk name there . There may be reporting restrictions , I don't know really.

Is quincy bramble 100% dundon cause he ain't 30 he's at least 33

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Is quincy bramble 100% dundon cause he ain't 30 he's at least 33

All of them including their Legal teams know every trick in the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Boylans are in Spain not Mexico

You sure? They were in Spain post KMW and returned but went to Mexico then cos there's no extradition treaty

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Stooped wrote: »
    You sure? They were in Spain post KMW and returned but went to Mexico then cos there's no extradition treaty

Yea seen them appearing on people's stories on snapchat who I know are in spain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

They used to publish their names so you can send them Xmas cards because they get lonely in prison

I think believing the provos whacked Ryan is akin to believing in Santa,” they are there in the shadows protecting us against drug dealers”, “ they haven’t gone away ya know” all that rubbish.

Ryan thought the same thing and it got him killed.

He was whacked by ken Finn under order from big, a successful operation that all you Ra fanboys would be cheering had it been youse tooth fairy that done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

I think believing the provos whacked Ryan is akin to believing in Santa,” they are there in the shadows protecting us against drug dealers”, “ they haven’t gone away ya know” all that rubbish.

Ryan thought the same thing and it got him killed.

He was whacked by ken Finn under order from big, a successful operation that all you Ra fanboys would be cheering had it been youse tooth fairy that done it.

Ryan ****ed up going to that birds house threatening her over big that sealed his fate there and then also gave her the slaps the scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Ryan ****ed up going to that birds house threatening her over big that sealed his fate there and then also gave her the slaps the scumbag

What was that incident? Can you elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭Augme

You could argue there's about 10 incidents that sealed Ryan's fate. Ultimatly his downfall was his ego. He was never going to last very long and that was fairly obviously from quite early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

What was that incident? Can you elaborate?

Was extorting him for ages. He stopped paying and laid low. Ryan the clown went to her place made her call big and slapped her around all so he could hear it on the phone. Finn did the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The yanks wont fall for that sandra v bull****
    Dk had the rest of the world,he should have stayed well out of US

Augme wrote: »
    You could argue there's about 10 incidents that sealed Ryan's fate. Ultimatly his downfall was his ego. He was never going to last very long and that was fairly obviously from quite early on.

What was the story with his brother , why did he get whacked, was he taking over from Alan or was it something else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

The Rico act is air tight,there is an interview with the law professor that wrote it, in Fear City on Netflix, if you want to find out the in's and out's of it. I wonder does the us have an extadition treaty with Dubai. Rico is a federal law so the big guns are pointed at him now,DEA,FBI,DEPT of REVENUE all with unlimited resource's.Joe Biden has mentioned Ireland a few time( concerning the peace process) since his election and you can be sure he will get to hear about this, as president elect he has almost the same power as president,can't see this being a flash in the pan investigation.

And now the end is near
    and so I face the final curtain
    But hey
    I did it my way !

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    What was the story with his brother , why did he get whacked, was he taking over from Alan or was it something else ?

This is a bit of hearsay, but I heard Cancer did it as a favour for his now wife because Vinnie killed Micka Kelly and ran over his head.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Stooped wrote: »
    This is a bit of hearsay, but I heard Cancer did it as a favour for his now wife because Vinnie killed Micka Kelly and ran over his head.

Also V Ryan was the target of a knife attack IIRC not long before his murder. A week or two I think. The media stated at the time the attack was by Bigs lads. He was either outside or near the area of a hospital when he was attacked. His partner was in the hospital as she was heavily pregnant at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Jizique wrote: »
    Guy from Ballyfermot, cigarette “business”, recently deceased?

Sean Hunt

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Anyone know is Big’s brother involved at all?

theballz wrote: »
    So you reckon the RIRA gave the green light for him to be whacked?

Its believed Peter Butterly gave the nod from within RIRA to do it hence the ****show at the huntsman inn where he was clipped and they were all caught by Garda special branch who were waiting for them. It also came out in a trial that Gill gave Kevin Braney 50k and let him keep it over Ryan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

I see that scumbucket Paul Hickey is back in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Read in another article he's been slashed twice in Cloverhill. Rough 5yrs ahead for Bernard

• Registered Users Posts: 55,633 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Two serious gangland criminals jailed for 9 years and 5 years..

So, all going well. Both out in 6 years and 3 years.

Dozens of convictions between them, and both heavily involved in organised crime..

Organised crime and criminals are not society’s problem. Our disgracefully lenient sentences are..they do next to nothing to deter..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Fogarty will do something stupid inside and get himself killed watch.

Chap is brain dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

walshb wrote: »
    Two serious gangland criminals jailed for 9 years and 5 years..

So, all going well. Both out in 6 years and 3 years.

Dozens of convictions between them, and both heavily involved in organised crime..

Organised crime and criminals are not society’s problem. Our disgracefully lenient sentences are..they do next to nothing to deter..

Don't be surprised if there's more serious charges coming for both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Trevor Byrne looks like such a nice happy fella for someone with his rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jackthelad222

Sean Little murder on Crime call this evening.. how has no one been caught for that one? I get the Iranian was involved, but who else?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Totally random but came across this image of Gary, DK and Macklin all cosy before the madness

• Advertisement

Sean Little murder on Crime call this evening.. how has no one been caught for that one? I get the Iranian was involved, but who else?

His murder was discussed on here earlier in the year, I dont think it was the Iranian that killed Sean Little , I thought it was CS. Maybe Iam wrong and my memory failing. Somebody else here might elaborate.

Advertisement