Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    His murder was discussed on here earlier in the year, I dont think it was the Iranian that killed Sean Little , I thought it was CS. Maybe Iam wrong and my memory failing. Somebody else here migh

could also be a t elaborate.

yes there is no doubt who the little family thinks did he seems to be involved in some way and is the consensus but the why?

my theory is that SL caught either Sandi or CS in some sort of lie or double cross RE: something to do with the tatted up barber dude who getting shot prior)but think the other murder the day before or after (JD) has been ruled out as not connected. And the "only" way out was to shoot him. Then the cover up begins, lie detector results, showing up at littles for the wake ETC.

shouting its not me to the tune of videoe or posting actual lie detector results is either legit or bat**** crazy...

could also be someone else pulling the strings- would be an excellent red herring if in fact Sandi and CS are not involved but probably a bit to much smarts for the bunch of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jackthelad222

yes there is no doubt who the little family thinks did he seems to be involved in some way and is the consensus but the why?

my theory is that SL caught either Sandi or CS in some sort of lie or double cross RE: something to do with the tatted up barber dude who getting shot prior)but think the other murder the day before or after (JD) has been ruled out as not connected. And the "only" way out was to shoot him. Then the cover up begins, lie detector results, showing up at littles for the wake ETC.

shouting its not me to the tune of videoe or posting actual lie detector results is either legit or bat**** crazy...

could also be someone else pulling the strings- would be an excellent red herring if in fact Sandi and CS are not involved but probably a bit to much smarts for the bunch of em.

Seems like CS was a very busy boy then so and involved in lots including the attempted murder of Mago.

Is CS a gun for hire?

He must of likely been involved in the murder or ZP also?

It’s crazy how SL would of trusted anyone let alone CS to meet them in a country road in Balbriggan that night

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Seems like CS was a very busy boy then so and involved in lots including the attempted murder of Mago.

Is CS a gun for hire?

It’s crazy how SL would of trusted anyone let alone CS to meet them in a country road in Balbriggan that night

He was a gun for hire.
    Not any more though

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

He was a gun for hire.
    Not any more though

Could always walk in his trial... Stranger things have happened, a la Patrick Hutch

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

It also came out in a trial that Gill gave Kevin Braney 50k and let him keep it over Ryan.

Source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Who is CS?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Imagine murdering someone because they were at a FUNERAL of an enemy of yours.

Callous, sick and cruel.

Despite DK overseeing pretty much all operations the dogs on the street know this was LB and BK organising and funding these hits purely out of spite after Dots’ murder.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6314201/sister-law-innocent-man-shot-dead-partner-millimetres-death/

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Could always walk in his trial... Stranger things have happened, a la Patrick Hutch

I don't think he would have enough info too the likes of Patrick hutch.
    A few hits/robberys and a bit of dealing here and there

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

Is CS a gun for hire?

No reason to believe he was involved with zacks murder. Zacks shooter has already been named here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

lolsean wrote: »
    No reason to believe he was involved with zacks murder. Zacks shooter has already been named here.

His shooter hasn't been named. A few speculative names have been thrown round in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/guilty-haulier-trafficked-money-and-drugs-to-and-from-holland-39572628.html

This geezer looks to have been one of the bigger players trucking drugs into Ireland, got 14 years for his troubles today in UK

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Someone in court tomorrow in relation to Michael Barr murder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

All quiet in coolock these days, I thought it might have ramped up with BIG in Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

John Doyle on twitter making out it’s David rock being charged tomorrow with Michael Barr murder, madness if true

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Someone arrested over the murder of Kieran Keane and assault of his nephew Owen Treacey in Limerick years ago, 2003 I think. Never knew they were looking for more than the 5 already sentenced to murder for it.

MrSanchez wrote: »
    David rock being charged tomorrow with Michael Barr murder

Anto Fitz battered him couple of years back.

From the NIC but took the K cash. Was nicked for Neddy Hutch’s murder.

Horrible little c***

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

Also V Ryan was the target of a knife attack IIRC not long before his murder. A week or two I think. The media stated at the time the attack was by Bigs lads. He was either outside or near the area of a hospital when he was attacked. His partner was in the hospital as she was heavily pregnant at the time.

It’s vermin vs vermin let them at it

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Raffo69 wrote: »
    Someone arrested over the murder of Kieran Keane and assault of his nephew Owen Treacey in Limerick years ago, 2003 I think. Never knew they were looking for more than the 5 already sentenced to murder for it.

Probably Keith Galvin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 TedBundyyyyyy

John Doyle on twitter making out it’s David rock being charged tomorrow with Michael Barr murder, madness if true

Do you have a link to the Tweet?

Probably Keith Galvin

Probably as he’s originally a McCarthy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Raffo69 wrote: »

https://www.independent.ie/news/man-wanted-for-uk-murder-arrested-for-limerick-feud-slaying-39892925.html

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Cute Hoor wrote: »

Do road accidents not fall under the statue of limitations time period. This is essentially what this could fall under. Or if someone dies, maybe it doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    Do road accidents not fall under the statue of limitations time period. This is essentially what this could fall under. Or if someone dies, maybe it doesn't.

The road incident only happened in April?

tobeme2020 wrote: »

He is wanted in England for the 'road accident' on April 15th 2020, he is wanted for the Limerick murder in 2003

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Augme wrote: »
    You could argue there's about 10 incidents that sealed Ryan's fate. Ultimatly his downfall was his ego. He was never going to last very long and that was fairly obviously from quite early on.

Spot on. Ryan upset an awful lot of people during his time. As someone else commented, proper Republicans you never hear of. He was caught at a training camp when he was younger, he was a marked man from that moment on, battering dealers wasn't going to help.....there is always someone bigger than you.

Ryan was a criminal, he fell in love with the notoriety and that's what had him clipped. A far cry from his earlier philosophical days of refusing to call junkies, junkies instead referring to them as victims.

The brother driving over Kelly's head? They had no chance of lasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I'm told it's a different person ... Not rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

I'm told it's a different person ... Not rock.

Masterson?

• Advertisement

Christopher Slater

Advertisement