Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

It’s mostly down to Covid though lads yeah? Loads of check points, empty streets, etc. 2020 was always gonna be exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Should Noddy McCarthy be getting out shortly?
    17yrs and helped put Wayne Dundon away. That should count for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Is “ pure” a bit harder on the nose :) ?

Opposite the mixed is a lot worse the stuff they put in tends to destroy the nose stuff like creatine expands with moisture and others just rips through it . but its down to amounts aswell no way you could go through pure like our stuff your heart explode anything half decent youd have to space atleast 20/30 min between only small bumps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Some of the CAB seizures this year, I'm sure there were lots more

16th January
    CARS, LUXURY WATCHES and around €4,000 in cash have been seized following searches in Dublin and Kildare this morning.
    Five searches were carried out by the Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) at three residential properties (one in Dublin 8 and two in Co Kildare), one business premises in Dublin 2 and one professional premises in Dublin 2.
    During the searches, gardaí seized:
    • A 152-registered Audi A6 car
    • A 132-registered BMW series car
    • 3 Rolex watches
    • A Breitling watch
    • Approximately €4,000 in cash
    • Approximately £400 in cash
    • Two electronic weighing scales
    • A pair of runners that cost €550
    • Documents
    In addition to the items seized, in excess of €30,000 held in financial accounts was restrained on foot of orders granted pursuant to Section 17(2) of the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing) Act 2010.

30th January
    THE CRIMINAL ASSETS BUREAU has seized a number of items of clothing, watches and cash in a “significant development” into its ongoing investigations into a local organised crime gang in the Dublin 9 area today.
    The search was assisted by officers from the local Detective and Drug Unit along with the Regional Armed Support Unit.
    The items seized included €6,000 in cash, five Canada Goose coats, one Moncler coat and two Rolex watches.

13th February
    THE CRIMINAL ASSETS Bureau (CAB) and members of An Garda Síochána seized cash, cars and other items as part of a search operation in Cork and Tipperary earlier today.
    Searches at 21 locations in county Cork and one location in county Tipperary were conducted in total.
    The search locations included 11 residential dwellings, four business premises, one hotel room and six professional premises (solicitors, accountants, etc).
    During the course of the search, the following was seized:
    • €22,500 in cash
    • 191-registration Renault Kadjar
    • 182-registration Kia Sportage
    • 142-registration Skoda Superb
    • 171-registration Range Rover
    • 162-registration Hyundai Santa Fe
    • 151-registration Volkswagen Passat
    • Two Louis Vuitton bags
    • One Rolex watch
    In addition to this, a small quantity of suspected cocaine and cannabis herb, mobile phones, financial records and business records were seized, and funds were restrained in four different financial accounts.

21st February
    A WHITE MERCEDES Benz and €5,000 in cash were among the items seized by the Criminal Assets Bureau during a raid in Louth linked to a Moldovan gang.
    The raid was carried out by the Criminal Assets Bureau, alongside the Emergency Response Unit and the Revenue Customs Dog Unit, at a residence in Louth this morning.
    An expert property valuation professional also assisted in the raid, during which the €5,000 in cash was seized along with a white AMG Mercedes Benz C200 coupe, with a 171 registration.
    CAB also seized various electronic devices including laptops and mobile phones, as well as assorted documents and banking records.

11th March
    A NUMBER OF luxury items have been seized in a Criminal Assets Bureau raid this morning, carried out across four Dublin locations.
    The items seized include two cars, three bags, four watches, nine jackets and a number of financial and banking documents.
    The primary focus of these searches was a residential property in Crumlin. A second residence was searched in Tallaght, and a further search was conducted at a business premises in Kilmainham.
    “A professional search is also being conducted in the Tallaght area,” a Garda statement said.
    The following assets were seized in those raids:
    • A 162 registered BMW 730D
    • A 151 registered Volvo XC60
    • A Rolex watch
    • A Tag Heuer watch
    • A Breitling watch
    • A Bvlgari watch
    • 3 Canada Goose coats
    • 5 Moncler jackets
    • A Fendi Designer handbag
    • A Michael Kors handbag
    • A Prada jacket
    • A Gucci man bag
    • Documents and paperwork
    • Banking and financial documents
    • Three mobile phones including 1 encrypted phone
    • A computer hard drive.

26th May
    A CAR, WATCHES and a number of other items were seized by the Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) during a search operation in Meath earlier today.
    CAB officers, assisted by detectives attached to the Garda Meath Division, the Armed Support Unit and the Customs Dog Unit, conducted a search at an address in Co Meath this morning.
    During the course of the operation, the following assets were seized:
    • Audi A7
    • Two Tag Heuer watches
    • One Gucci watch
    • Miniature mobile phone
    • Laptops, mobile phones and documentation

30th June
    CASH IN EXCESS of €1 million has been seized following search operations carried out by the Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) in Dublin and Wicklow today.
    CAB officers carried out the searches this morning as part of an ongoing intelligence-led operation targeting foreign nationals involved in laundering the proceeds of crime accumulated by Irish-based organised crime groups.
    Today’s operation took place in the Dublin Metropolitan Region and the Wicklow Division.
    Thirteen sites – five business premises and eight residential addresses – were searched during the operation.
    Vehicles, high-value goods and €733,499 in cash were seized. A further €301,594 in funds were frozen in Irish bank accounts.
    Seven people have been arrested for money laundering offences contrary to section seven of the Criminal Justice Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act 2010 and are currently being detained at garda stations across Dublin.

9th July
    OVER €66,000 IN cash, two encrypted phones and an Audi car were seized by the Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) in a Dublin search this morning.
    The CAB held a search operation in the Dublin Metropolitan Region today, during which a residential address in the south of the area and a commercial business in the west were searched.
    This operation yielded the seizure of €66,865 in cash, a 161 Audi Q7 car, two encrypted phones and some documentation.
    The operation was described by gardaí as a “significant development” in an ongoing investigation into cash and other assets gathered by a local organised crime group from the sale and supply of drugs.

11th October
    GARDAÍ HAVE CARRIED out a raid on an amateur football club in Dublin as part of an operation targeting suspected money laundering. Houses, business premises, dental practices and other professional premises were searched during the operation.
    The following items of note were seized:
    • Cash of €13,200
    • €35,921 frozen in a bank account
    • BMW and Ford vehicles
    • Records in relation to a number of significant property transactions

20th October
    THE CRIMINAL ASSETS Bureau (CAB) has conducted a search in south Dublin this morning of what is described as a “single, heavily fortified compound”.
    During the search, 10 motorcycles were seized along with a number of cars and €4,000 in cash.
    It follows on from previous cash discoveries, and gardaí said in a statement that the raid today “marks a significant development in an ongoing money laundering and proceeds of crime investigation”.
    The search was conducted by CAB in conjunction with Crumlin District personnel and supported by the emergency response unit (ERU), air support unit, armed support unit and the Customs dog unit.

11th November
    THE CRIMINAL ASSETS Bureau (Cab) has frozen bank accounts containing over €260,000 as part of two separate investigations today.
    The first investigation relates to contact made to Cab yesterday by a US federal agency investigating a company involved in the illegal manufacture of drugs, contrary to US law.
    The US agency had identified an Irish bank account that was being used to receive funds as part of this crime which was then forwarded to a bank account in another country.
    An investigation was launched by Cab in cooperation with US authorities, and approximately €150,000 was subsequently frozen in an Irish bank account.
    The second investigation is part of Cab’s contribution to Operation Thor, which targets organised crime groups involved in burglaries and thefts across the country.
    Today’s activity is a follow on from an operation on 29 October which saw a BMW, rolex watches, designer clothes and cash seized.

21st November
    GARDAÍ HAVE SEIZED a number of vehicles and stolen goods in searches of a premises in Saggart,Co Dublin.
    The search today was carried out as part of an investigation into an organised crime gang.
    Gardaí from the detective unit in Tallaght garda station conducted these searches with the assistance of colleagues from the Emergency Response Unit, Criminal Assets Bureau, Stolen Motor Vehicle Investigation Unit and the Garda Dog Unit.
    Two cars, a Breitling watch and a crossbow were seized.
    A number of other vehicles and goods seized in earlier searches as part of this investigation include: €3,800 in cash, six cars and three caravans.

No motor bikes ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

No motor bikes ?

20th October above. 10 bikes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Opposite the mixed is a lot worse the stuff they put in tends to destroy the nose stuff like creatine expands with moisture and others just rips through it . but its down to amounts aswell no way you could go through pure like our stuff your heart explode anything half decent youd have to space atleast 20/30 min between only small bumps

I’m talking Irish pure hence the “” got great stuff but after a while the nose gave up entirely

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I’m talking Irish pure hence the “” got great stuff but after a while the nose gave up entirely

If you do that **** regularly, it might be just the time in your life that your nose decides to fight back.. nothing lasts forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

A mogs game really some alright tack arpund but majority cut to death then a bit of synthetic.tge nose going dodgy is a bad sign.its hard to judge but in general I find most of it waste of money.Gave it up 9 months paying 180/200 for 3.5 of rubbish could have bought a house with the money wasted

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

A mogs game really some alright tack arpund but majority cut to death then a bit of synthetic.tge nose going dodgy is a bad sign.its hard to judge but in general I find most of it waste of money.Gave it up 9 months paying 180/200 for 3.5 of rubbish could have bought a house with the money wasted

CAB might take the house off you so putting it up your nose may be fool proof unless your nose falls off

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Still flake about but there's alot of dirt as well in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Did the knackers who hired the Brazilians to kill their rivals, not get any kind of punishment for hiring the Brazilians?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Did the knackers who hired the Brazilians to kill their rivals, not get any kind of punishment for hiring the Brazilians?

Is thst them Who did a hit for a few hundred euros

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    Is thst them Who did a hit for a few hundred euros

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/1221/1185829-offaly-guns-court/

I think it was Travellers who hired them to kill other Travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Was there not a murder involving Brazilians for silly money or am I getting this mixed up

Was there not a murder involving Brazilians for silly money or am I getting this mixed up

must be other Brazilians. no one was killed in this case. I hope they don't just let the Travellers away with this, the Brazilians were taking orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

You’re getting mixed up, someone was paid a brazilian euro to do the hit...silly money if ya ask me haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Knacered

Good old Mi5 bird of prey released without charge in Portugal, and cops saved his skin in Amsterdam tipping off the local plod, he was about to get whacked, looks like DK has a lot of power saving his bomber replacement.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpools-bird-prey-flies-free-19506144

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Beltby wrote: »
    20th October above. 10 bikes.

Thanks.

Wasn’t that an encro hack situation?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Wasn’t that an encro hack situation?
    Unlikely.irish cops dont or wont move on that encro info
    No idea why

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Unlikely.irish cops dont or wont move on that encro info
    No idea why

They did I believe, they just didn’t go on about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

This may possibly have something to do with it. Or not.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/concern-over-graham-dwyer-phone-records-case-a-crisis-of-state-s-own-making-1.4412864

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The brazilians stopped in Clara? That wasn't encro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

The brazilians stopped in Clara? That wasn't encro.

Yeah i doubt lads with a rusty machine gun that couldn't fire and with the wrong ammo for a shotgun were using encrypted devices

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭dbas

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Yeah i doubt lads with a rusty machine gun that couldn't fire and with the wrong ammo for a shotgun were using encrypted devices

They must have had an encrypted sat nav because they got lost twice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

P.Walnuts wrote: »

I remember at the time the papers reporting it as a South American Hit Team :D
    Them two traveller families have been feeding for years, ignited again recently with shots at houses and stuff. Feel sorry for the decent people in the estate that have to live beside it

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Whistleblower gone quiet since the RICO case announced.

Must be busy making a celebratory meme.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Should Noddy McCarthy be getting out shortly?
    17yrs and helped put Wayne Dundon away. That should count for something.

Heard he’s going back on his words now. Probably due to the fact he could be out soon as you say. A snakey little rat him.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

All the talk of DK, RICO, potential extraditions etc and still LB going under the radar for all the death and destruction he’s brought to Dublin for years and years.

Of all the feud murders he was responsible for bankrolling most of them not DK everyone knows that.

How has he not been brought to task? Maybe DK and family not the only squeakers. Dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Some of the stuff going around now is proper dirt.

I’m not mad into the stuff, do it maybe 2/3 times a year max.

A friend of a friend was telling me he was out Saturday night for a lads Xmas get together, knew it would be their last night out for awhile so they were going to give it a wallop.

Anyway, He said he got 2g’s of pure pox. A good way to test it is to put a small bit into a glass of water, pure coke will float and the mix will sink. Now, you’re never going to get pure in Dublin regardless of what any dealer tells you but you should expect about 50% of the substance to remain at the top of the water and float.

The sh*te he got apparently sunk quickly, it was made up of crystals and was total dirt. Flushed the lot and told your man he sold who sold it to him to send me back the cash (he did.)

2nd time lucky he text a Brazilian chap, stuff he had was class tbf so it’s hit and miss.

Advertisement