Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

theballz wrote: »
    Cancer all over the news tonight. Can’t help but think that his time is coming one way or another

Not so sure.

All sensationalised because of his name.

In reality, if It's true he's a high level informant he will not be touched, I guarantee it.

That's the point of them, keep giving us info and you're free to do as you please. It's how 90% of the mafia in the states were allowed to operate until they became too unruly. He's kept a distance from the feud so not sure myself.

I'd love to see the Byrne's get it full barrels. Cocky c***s

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

they are maintaining high prices by restricting supply. those of us old enough to remember butter mountains, beef mountains and wine lakes wont be surprised to hear that there is an EU cocaine mountain.

Apparantely warehouses around the ports in Belgium are completely full with it, because of all the extra paperwork due to Brexit. Another Brexit problem they didn't foresee. Well at least that's the excuse there using.

Expect the price ofCoke to rise by about 40% in the new year to cover the tariffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Spooge_ wrote: »
    Whooosh...

The irony...

Apparantely warehouses around the ports in Belgium are completely full with it, because of all the extra paperwork due to Brexit. Another Brexit problem they didn't foresee. Well at least that's the excuse there using.

Expect the price ofCoke to rise by about 40% in the new year to cover the tariffs!

when you say you think the price will go up 40% what weights do you mean-all weights? or who will be taking the loss for the price going up? Because i can't see the prices of half grams and grams going up in price people won't want to pay anymore than what they are now as its already a rip off so do you just think the prices of keys and ounces of flake will go up or who do you think will take the loss of money if it goes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Man shot by Five-O in Clonee after threatening them with a knife.

Slow news day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Interesting but I disagree.

Cocaine usage over the last 4-5 years has doubled in some countries (Ireland likely being the same.) Prices have never been adjusted during them periods.

One of the successes (if you are involved in the supply chain) of cocaine usage is that the prices have remained the same regardless of demand.

This what keeps the supply chain ticking over Xmas, right the way down to the end users. A simple analogy is that of PlayStation games, they are €60 have been for the last 10-15 years. Consumers know what they are going to buy and it’s easily budgeted for as a result.

When they changed the piece of heroin in the 90’s users then flipped to crack which was cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Anyone know what Dave Mahon was doing in Mijas.

Something tells me he was involved in crime at some level but doesn’t seem like a fella that would have been doing anything important.

Anyone know what Dave Mahon was doing in Mijas.

Something tells me he was involved in crime at some level but doesn’t seem like a fella that would have been doing anything important.

The fat bastard should’ve gotten plugs done on his baldy nut whilst he was there. Total waster.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    when you say you think the price will go up 40% what weights do you mean-all weights? or who will be taking the loss for the price going up? Because i can't see the prices of half grams and grams going up in price people won't want to pay anymore than what they are now as its already a rip off so do you just think the prices of keys and ounces of flake will go up or who do you think will take the loss of money if it goes up?
    Interesting but I disagree.

Cocaine usage over the last 4-5 years has doubled in some countries (Ireland likely being the same.) Prices have never been adjusted during them periods.

One of the successes (if you are involved in the supply chain) of cocaine usage is that the prices have remained the same regardless of demand.

This what keeps the supply chain ticking over Xmas, right the way down to the end users. A simple analogy is that of PlayStation games, they are €60 have been for the last 10-15 years. Consumers know what they are going to buy and it’s easily budgeted for as a result.

When they changed the piece of heroin in the 90’s users then flipped to crack which was cheaper.

you are both arguing with a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Whistleblower is back. Straight in on Barry Finnegan haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Pedo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

You mean barry saville
    Liam glitter deserves a mention too

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

People calling racist on Garda shooting your man yesterday. I hope this isn’t the start of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

People calling racist on Garda shooting your man yesterday. I hope this isn’t the start of it now

I don't think this is really the thread for it. It's the type of subject where all formalities rapidly go out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Who is the suspected drug dealer that met Holland at the hotel in Sligo to plan Robbie execution? Big?

LastODC wrote: »

Robbie "thought an attack was imminent"
    Well he wasnt wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

John_D3 wrote: »
    Who is the suspected drug dealer that met Holland at the hotel in Sligo to plan Robbie execution? Big?

International drug dealer, big? Or a maguire?

MrSanchez wrote: »
    International drug dealer, big? Or a maguire?

Only one of them is international and its not the pikey

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Only one of them is international and its not the pikey

just playing devils advocate and i get that the are implying Big as mastermind but what makes you so certain? sorry if im missing anything obv.

i don't doubt his involvement but def a long list of people that wanted RL dead.

why would he travel to a meeting with other criminals to plan this hit? wouldn't an intermediary be used? someone has to be under surveillance either him or one of the others just doesn't seem like the super careful giller we hear about-also the article didn't use their favorite way to let everyone know exactly who they are talking about RE:"suspected of carrying out tiger kidnappings"

and what of the 2 arrested-is it their links that make it obvious its big?
    and what was ever determined about Crossans involvement? i ask because one of the rags had reported that it might be revenge for the RL hit and wondering if RL has anybody on the street seeking revenge.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

just playing devils advocate and i get that the are implying Big as mastermind but what makes you so certain? sorry if im missing anything obv.

i don't doubt his involvement but def a long list of people that wanted RL dead.

why would he travel to a meeting with other criminals to plan this hit? wouldn't an intermediary be used? someone has to be under surveillance either him or one of the others just doesn't seem like the super careful giller we hear about-also the article didn't use their favorite way to let everyone know exactly who they are talking about RE:"suspected of carrying out tiger kidnappings"

and what was ever determined about Crossans involvement? i ask because one of the rags had reported that it might be revenge for the RL hit and wondering if RL has anybody on the street seeking revenge.

thanks

It does seem unusual for Big to be described as an “international” criminal, if it is him they’re referring to. Normally refers to guys based abroad.

thanks
    Who other big name dealer did rl fued with?
    All small time guys
    And they wouldnt say big was a tiger kidnapper when he was just let off with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Who other big name dealer did rl fued with?
    All small time guys
    And they wouldnt say big was a tiger kidnapper when he was just let off with that

Although Big is the most obv person they could be describing, they def aren’t using the normal terminology they use to describe him.

Given the nature of the KMW murder, the heat caused by it and the reckless nature of RL himself...it may not be too far of a stretch that other major players decided he needed to go also.

Again Giller is obv the no.1 candidate that springs to mind. But not out of the realm of possibility that it is someone else referred to.

Def does seem a bit strange given Giller’s normal MD that he would go to a meeting like that. But then again, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Between KMW and RL murders...def two of the most intricate and interesting linked gangland killings in years.

Although Big is the most obv person they could be describing, they def aren’t using the normal terminology they use to describe him.

Given the nature of the KMW murder, the heat caused by it and the reckless nature of RL himself...it may not be too far of a stretch that other major players decided he needed to go also.

Again Giller is obv the no.1 candidate that springs to mind. But not out of the realm of possibility that it is someone else referred to.

Def does seem a bit strange given Giller’s normal MD that he would go to a meeting like that. But then again, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Between KMW and RL murders...def two of the most intricate and interesting linked gangland killings in years.

Could also have been CG boys. CG of Sheriff Street infamy. Working with Giller these days. They been taking over extending areas of the north side over last few months from what I’ve seen.

But maybe ‘international’ very much a stretch for him ...

Could also have been CG boys. CG of Sheriff Street infamy. Working with Giller these days. They been taking over extending areas of the north side over last few months from what I’ve seen.

But maybe ‘international’ very much a stretch for him ...

Christy has being keeping very quiet lately due too ill health but doesn't mean he is not expanding into areas he wasn't in befour.he would still have decent connections but would me more secure with bigs backing.

What people arent getting is how personal this was for big. Finners wasnt just his top hitter he was a good friend to. And for the first time in his life he had a real psycho gunnin for him without the safety of a large crew around him backing him up. He was genuinely afraid of robbie. I know of 3 people he personally approached to set him up too so although I cant say for certain it was him in the hotel I know for a fact he was very worried about getting linked to the hit through encros and someone flipping and he 100% flew out to spain day them 2 were charged

Christy has being keeping very quiet lately due too ill health but doesn't mean he is not expanding into areas he wasn't in befour.he would still have decent connections but would me more secure with bigs backing.

They been supplying some of the boys round Finglas and surrounding areas throughout this year and also working with some of the older, long established figures in the area...closing in on Flashy’s turf. **** all Flash can do about it either these days.

What people arent getting is how personal this was for big. Finners wasnt just his top hitter he was a good friend to. And for the first time in his life he had a real psycho gunnin for him without the safety of a large crew around him backing him up. He was genuinely afraid of robbie. I know of 3 people he personally approached to set him up too so although I cant say for certain it was him in the hotel I know for a fact he was very worried about getting linked to the hit through encros and someone flipping and he 100% flew out to spain day them 2 were charged

It was the same on both sides. It was highly personal for RL too. He had hated Giller for long time, even before the RC hit. But that really set the two of them on the collision course. Fairing out then on either sides of the Drogheda feud as it all escalated then sealed it all up ...

They been supplying some of the boys round Finglas and surrounding areas throughout this year and also working with some of the older, long established figures in the area...closing in on Flashy’s turf. **** all Flash can do about it either these days.

Correct and expanding into ballymun
    Too.ron hogan is connected too Christy true his wife's family and he's moving loads of brown & crack out there.
    Flashy is all but gone at this stage,and **** all he can do since he lost most of his backing

• Advertisement

Correct and expanding into ballymun
    Too.ron hogan is connected too Christy true his wife's family and he's moving loads of brown & crack out there.
    Flashy is all but gone at this stage,and **** all he can do since he lost most of his backing

Surely flashy has some nippers aren’t him that pull a trigger? Didn’t realise SC and the Iranian were such a big part of his crew

Advertisement