Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

theballz wrote: »
    Surely flashy has some nippers aren’t him that pull a trigger? Didn’t realise SC and the Iranian were such a big part of his crew

A few kids doing tiny bits of stuff in
    Finglas these days,nothing like befour though.
    CG has expanded well into finglas so they are slowly taking it over and the kids can't hit back at the more established fellas running griffins stuff into finglas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

CG has expanded well into finglas so they are slowly taking it over and the kids can't hit back at the more established fellas running griffins stuff into finglas

CG the pedo chap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Well I’d put more that CG is working with Giller and Giller is expanding control further west from Coolock over areas around all North Dublin. CG been able to facilitate some of this through a lot of his old school contacts over the years up in parts of Finglas and Ballymun. It suits a lot of the older stock anyways, who’d rather keep the reins out of the hands of the kids. The Inside the K show on TV after putting a lot focus on the younger Gucci gang brand of criminal.
    Flashy not the only fella...there is also young chap runs the electric scooter gang, who CL1 was working as a bit of an enforcer for out there

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Well I’d put more that CG is working with Giller and Giller is expanding control further west from Coolock over areas around all North Dublin. CG been able to facilitate some of this through a lot of his old school contacts over the years up in parts of Finglas and Ballymun. It suits a lot of the older stock anyways, who’d rather keep the reins out of the hands of the kids. The Inside the K show on TV after putting a lot focus on the younger Gucci gang brand of criminal.
    Flashy not the only fella...there is also young chap runs the electric scooter gang, who CL1 was working as a bit of an enforcer for out there

CL1 an enforcer???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

ElZee wrote: »
    CL1 an enforcer???

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sure man half the customers are between the age of 12-18 buying weed and coke. CL have the reputation and the violent streak that means when he call up or calls around then you’re gonna hand over what’s owed. Plus his links to older crime figures, shootings and murders. Use your head.

Regards Flashy himself. He’s after having a right fall from grace. I have to admit I overestimated him as a force in recent years like many others. Without his links to K’s men in Dublin he was nothing really. Once KH, JOC and TB were gone off the scene he was done. Then his own enforcers like SC were put inside too.

After that really the operation was reduced to a bunch of brats and lost boys down around Rathoath. Esp in the last 12 months.

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Funny enough that crew is talked about very little in the media in recent years. That Sheriff Street crew are raking in heaps of cash all way down east and north wall, over Talbot street and NIC over that way too. It was young lads attached to them involved in the gang brawl with the boys from Pearse st recently too where yer man got a rap of an ax. Serious cash to be made controlling the street level stuff around that broader area.

Think the Hutch-Kin feud kind of took spotlight in that area in the last 5 years. But CG underlings been in full effect all the way through have no doubt.

Sure man half the customers are between the age of 12-18 buying weed and coke. CL have the reputation and the violent streak that means when he call up or calls around then you’re gonna hand over what’s owed. Plus his links to older crime figures, shootings and murders. Use your head.

That’s interesting re: 12-18 year olds.

When I think of cocaine users I think of somewhat middle class people will fairly well paying jobs. Coke is not cheap and I can’t see normal middle class people buying stuff of little dirts in Canada goose.

Anytime I’ve been around people who do it they buy it off mates and would get it once every weeks for the odd night out. Is the drug problem that bad out in finglas?

I always wonder who the people are that give these little rats business

DOH was the main lad working for him until he fell out with the bookie/bagman.(cash dispute)
    The fella on the bike who picked CG is POD who runs a moterbike shop is the Pearse st area for a long time.its a front for money laundering who has being quite good over the last number of years.
    They all keep there heads down and work away in the back ground

• Advertisement

Your right.
    I don't think Ronnie hogan in ballymun has even begun mentioned on here b4.
    Yet has being working away quietly over the years in ballymun.
    A decent supply route,no ****ing around and zero fueds are a perfect match

When I think of cocaine users I think of somewhat middle class people will fairly well paying jobs. Coke is not cheap and I can’t see normal middle class people buying stuff of little dirts in Canada goose.

Anytime I’ve been around people who do it they buy it off mates and would get it once every weeks for the odd night out. Is the drug problem that bad out in finglas?

Finglas is a working class area so plenty of cash too be made there if you play your cards right

Put it this way. I started smoking hash and weed around the age of 11. At that time the fellas selling it to me and my mates were 13/14. They were getting it in ounces and cutting them up into score deal and ten spots to sell on. In turn, they were getting it off older lads or older brothers of maybe 15/16 who were getting half bars and bars. I first took coke aged 15 and things worked no different.

Coke is rampant in all parts of society. Do you think if lads in Finglas 15/16 years old can afford Canada Goose jackets from selling around their own patch, that there customer base are middle class guys from the Dublin suburbs who have a sniff one a week?

Coke is rife among all the class levels and age levels of Irish society. Nothing glamorous about it. A chap in Finglas or any other working(or middle class) area can get an ounce and chop it into 100 bags and supply his friends and extended peer groups. Most lads in Dublin can access this by their early to mid-teens. Sell a few bags, sniff a bags..pay the supplier and pocket and pocket a small profit. Get a bit more on tick..then rinse and repeat. They have their own little black markets and robbing Peter to pay Paul to supply the money to pay for it. Sooner or later some young fella will **** up and run up too high of a bill ...that’s then when someone has to call around to their Ma and demand the money or petrol bomb the house etc.

Put it this way. I started smoking hash and weed around the age of 11. At that time the fellas selling it to me and my mates were 13/14. They were getting it in ounces and cutting them up into score deal and ten spots to sell on. In turn, they were getting it off older lads or older brothers of maybe 15/16 who were getting half bars and bars. I first took coke aged 15 and things worked no different.

Coke is rampant in all parts of society. Do you think if lads in Finglas 15/16 years old can afford Canada Goose jackets from selling around their own patch, that there customer base are middle class guys from the Dublin suburbs who have a sniff one a week?

Coke is rife among all the class levels and age levels of Irish society. Nothing glamorous about it. A chap in Finglas or any other working(or middle class) area can get an ounce and chop it into 100 bags and supply his friends and extended peer groups. Most lads in Dublin can access this by their early to mid-teens. Sell a few bags, sniff a bags..pay the supplier and pocket and pocket a small profit. Get a bit more on tick..then rinse and repeat. They have their own little black markets and robbing Peter to pay Paul to supply the money to pay for it. Sooner or later some young fella will **** up and run up too high of a bill ...that’s then when someone has to call around to their Ma and demand the money or petrol bomb the house etc.

Nice mate

Sounds the same as when I was younger. Buying hash off lads in clondalkin who were obviously buying bars.

I’m most confused about the likes of flashy is on the ladder. Like how are these lads turning over so much coin? He supplying some of the dealers or has he a crew of young lads doing direct deals - if so then the couldn’t possibly be flipping the coin many on here think he is.

Nice mate

Sounds the same as when I was younger. Buying hash off lads in clondalkin who were obviously buying bars.

I’m most confused about the likes of flashy is on the ladder. Like how are these lads turning over so much coin? He supplying some of the dealers or has he a crew of young lads doing direct deals - if so then the couldn’t possibly be flipping the coin many on here think he is.

He is only Turing over hundreds daily
    These days rather than 1000s daily when he was at capacity.he use too have a crew but most have gone now at this stage and he is banking on kids doing his graft.

Nice mate

Well the thing with Finglas, like many other areas of Dublin, is that the drug market is already well set up any established with over 30 or more years. The demand and supply chains exist there regardless. All you need to do is place yourself in the right plot on the supply chain. In Flashys case he was coming up and had a little network as a teenager. He had shown he had potential. Then because of his extended family links he was put in a type of regional manager position of sorts under the overall K organization structure. Still at the most at this stage he was basically overseeing a street level operation confined to his own burrough. But even at that I’d imagine he was shifting ki’s of green by the week and at least a ki(or a couple) of white every week or two.

Well the thing with Finglas, like many other areas of Dublin, is that the drug market is already well set up any established with over 30 or more years. The demand and supply chains exist there regardless. All you need to do is place yourself in the right plot on the supply chain. In Flashys case he was coming up and had a little network as a teenager. He had shown he had potential. Then because of his extended family links he was put in a type of regional manager position of sorts under the overall K organization structure. Still at the most at this stage he was basically overseeing a street level operation confined to his own burrough. But even at that I’d imagine he was shifting ki’s of green by the week and at least a ki(or a couple) of white every week or two.

Long gone are his days of €25000 a week when pictured with KH in the dam

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Interesting there what the article says about Buda saying he would whack CG when he got out of prison to a friend of one of his victims. Disgraceful that CG is able to muscle in on the scene again despite being a paedo, rapist, sicko etc

I remember I actually asked gangtergossip(when he was posting a few months back) what the relationship was between the H’s and CG mob seeing as they worked the same area for years. But he had said they don’t really put in or out of each other.

The thing being id remember hearing something years ago to the effect that Buda or Mago were gonna whack him when he came back on the turf. It would have been well deserved.

Same with that Brian Kenny...chap should never get any respect in gangland after raping and abusing that young fella. Was only reading his book there last year. Not only was Kenny a paedo, he was a rat as well.

Interesting there what the article says about Buda saying he would whack CG when he got out of prison to a friend of one of his victims. Disgraceful that CG is able to muscle in on the scene again despite being a paedo, rapist, sicko etc

I remember I actually asked gangtergossip(when he was posting a few months back) what the relationship was between the H’s and CG mob seeing as they worked the same area for years. But he had said they don’t really put in or out of each other.

The thing being id remember hearing something years ago to the effect that Buda or Mago were gonna whack him when he came back on the turf. It would have been well deserved.

Same with that Brian Kenny...chap should never get any respect in gangland after raping and abusing that young fella. Was only reading his book there last year. Not only was Kenny a paedo, he was a rat as well.

CG knows no difference.in crime all his life.and had a big operation befour getting locked up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Most heroin junkies are strung out on coke too and bang it

Most of the coke sold are to junkies from the area

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Most heroin junkies are strung out on coke too and bang it

Most of the coke sold are to junkies from the area

Poor bastards. That’s a life of hell right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Poor bastards. That’s a life of hell right there.

As an avid follower of this thread but not a person that knows nothing about drugs why do u say it's a life of hell ..I'm being honestly curious tia lab man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

A chap in Finglas or any other working(or middle class) area can get an ounce and chop it into 100 bags and supply his friends and extended peer groups. .

100 fifty bags off 28 grams of "flake" must be fairly shoddy all the same and probably doesn't bring back many returning customers. Particularly since actual flake (well, strong enough stuff anyway) is now sold at street level for a slight premium.

Back in the day an ounce bought direct from high ups would very seldom be flake quality let alone what went in street level.

lab man wrote: »
    As an avid follower of this thread but not a person that knows nothing about drugs why do u say it's a life of hell ..I'm being honestly curious tia lab man

I can’t understand how a life addicted to two of the most dangerous drugs on the planet could be anything less than hell. Ones an upper the other a downer - life would be disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

I can’t understand how a life addicted to two of the most dangerous drugs on the planet could be anything less than hell. Ones an upper the other a downer - life would be disgusting

You'd be out of your head all the time. It's only the comedown that's sh1tty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

• Advertisement

I also heard he topped himself. It’s just up the road from me, hard to know these days - sad news regardless

Advertisement