Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Hasn't KH been avoiding Ireland since like 2017? Plus wouldn't the gardai want to talk to him? I thought TB was getting charged with something at the moment? Other two lads I'm familiar with but don't know a lot about them.

He went after the Darren kearns/Douglas murder.trevor went and was caught when he returned after a short trip abroad.
    Keogher grew up in cabra with gardener/hyland/pip etc all his early life.
    The are close mates

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

I'm surprised keogher wasn't tasked with the job on mago with CS.
    The whistle blower going on yesterday about him and Trevor Byrne going too Liverpool too do a job over there for DK.
    Gardener was involved too as the wheels man.
    Most of the cabra crew banged up or dead now
    He is not wanted here so I'm surprised the went with hyland who legged it after Eddie hutches/Noel Duggan hit.

Keogher lived in Liverpool with Gardiner, Trevor Byrne was there too. DK never sent anyone to whack Darren it was The Lam who got them to do the job. Keogher is on his hole now anyway doing burgs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/police-search-two-more-prisoners-who-have-absconded-hmp-kirkham-639549%3famp

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Trebhygt wrote: »
    Not opening, Irish Gangland Intel Facebook...is that the correct name ?

This is the new one.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Well he must have had some commute because he went to St Mary's DS in Drogheda for secondary, unless he was in Artane before that.

He was a couple of years above me, can't remember him being too mad in school but a noisy hitman wouldn't be much use to be fair.

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Keogher lived in Liverpool with Gardiner, Trevor Byrne was there too. DK never sent anyone to whack Darren it was The Lam who got them to do the job. Keogher is on his hole now anyway doing burgs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/police-search-two-more-prisoners-who-have-absconded-hmp-kirkham-639549%3famp

The lam mentioned it too DK who organized it true them.shortly afterwards gardiner got picked up on a Warrant for legging it after quarry road bust.
    They once were all very close.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

marley45 wrote: »
    He was a couple of years above me, can't remember him being too mad in school but a noisy hitman wouldn't be much use to be fair.

Wow that's crazy, was it surprise when his name was popping up online being a hitman?

Wow that's crazy, was it surprise when his name was popping up online being a hitman?

I didn't even know his name to be honest until I saw him online. I would have only known the names of the usual troublemakers that were a couple years older than me and he wasn't one of them, from what I recall anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Interesting if that's the case, I can't find a Smith linked to Eamon Dunne online but I guess it would give some further reasoning as to why he's close to the Finglas/Cabra mob and maybe why he was given responsibility for the Mago attempt. Granted I could be totally wrong and they could've got anyone to try and do it but based on the fact they flew in that Estonian guy and the fact, I think out of anyone, DK would like to see Mago not around anymore I assume they would've got someone they trusted to do it. Regardless, he failed anyway. As he's already been in 2 shooting incidents, Mago is like the non fictional Irish version of Ciro in Gomorrah, i.e. Hard to Kill

Mago the immortal

The lam mentioned it too DK who organized it true them.shortly afterwards gardiner got picked up on a Warrant for legging it after quarry road bust.
    They once were all very close.

I can tell you now for 100% fact DK had nothing to do with it. The Lam and the Cabra heads all lived together in Marbella. Yeah the worked and got their stuff from the K's but DK did not have anything to do with that attempted hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

I can tell you now for 100% fact DK had nothing to do with it. The Lam and the Cabra heads all lived together in Marbella. Yeah the worked and got their stuff from the K's but DK did not have anything to do with that attempted hit.

Who did lam have wacked in Liverpool?

• Advertisement

Mago the immortal

Hahaha Ciao Ciro, nice to see you have an interest in Irish gangland affairs. Great series and movie. Keep up the good work.

Is Mago still hanging around the north inner city. I know there was pictures of him a few months ago around there but has he returned permanently?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Random one:

Why did Gary Hutch decide to get in bed with the K’s as an understudy when he could have ran his own gang in the NIC like a C. Griffin or BIG for example. He would have had enough men to form a decent crew that would hold their own without the need to jump in bed with DK, Byrnes and co. Off the top of my head the likes of Mago, Froggy, Choco, Buda, Hanley and then his family also. Using Gerry’s links to the Penguin or even getting it off the K’s if need be. Around about 2009/2010 the cartel was supposedly not doing as well as it had been so I wonder why he/his family thought that the cartel route was best. Was it the glamour, the false promises or even the protection it offered to an extent? Not that he or his family needed it at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Random one:

Why did Gary Hutch decide to get in bed with the K’s as an understudy when he could have ran his own gang in the NIC like a C. Griffin or BIG for example. He would have had enough men to form a decent crew that would hold their own without the need to jump in bed with DK, Byrnes and co. Off the top of my head the likes of Mago, Froggy, Choco, Buda, Hanley and then his family also. Using Gerry’s links to the Penguin or even getting it off the K’s if need be. Around about 2009/2010 the cartel was supposedly not doing as well as it had been so I wonder why he/his family thought that the cartel route was best. Was it the glamour, the false promises or even the protection it offered to an extent? Not that he or his family needed it at the time.

If I remember correctly, he ran from a possible murder charge. I don’t know which of the three ended up there first but if Mago and Paddy Doyle were working for DK and residing there, it may have just been a case of him joining them. Only speculation as I don’t know which order they based themselves on the Costa in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shedhead07

True this. Someone did try and hit DG after he was released but shot the wrong lad in the back of a cab.

Lurking for a few weeks now but got a question that’s been bugging me.

Was RL a hardcase with his bare fists or was he more feared for what he’d come and do to you when he was tooled up?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,014 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Shedhead07 wrote: »

Was RL a hardcase with his bare fists or was he more feared for what he’d come and do to you when he was tooled up?

Both

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Random one:

Take this with a grain of salt but based on the cartel book, Gary was very ambitious and wanted to be top dog and I guess joining up with the K's was the way to go. He had a crew prior to moving over to Spain. He probably saw a way of jumping high up in the rankings by handing over the tiger kidnapping money but he was mistaken as we all know. Based on the fact he returned to Spain after the failed DK shooting, I'm guessing he was starting up his own thing and would have made contacts with the relevant sources which I base on the fact that some posters months ago alleged that his current associates that stayed loyal are now supplying the north inner city so they must have picked up those contacts that Gary established before getting shot. But again, who knows really, it's all a murky, dangerous world, none of us knows for sure what happened.

Both

Could he have held his own in a 1 on 1 with the likes of CP and the other travellers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

From what I’ve heard, he wasn’t one for staying down, and would definitely have beaten Owen McGuire over 100 metres (Although he would have had the benefit of a standing start).

He would of being well aware of the fact it was going too happen.well aware.
    They were all living together in Marbella at 1 stage correct in 1 of Dks places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Quags

From what I’ve heard, he wasn’t one for staying down, and would definitely have beaten Owen McGuire over 100 metres (Although he would have had the benefit of a standing start).

:):)

Not downhill he wouldn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 6 The Lonesome Ranger

Could he have held his own in a 1 on 1 with the likes of CP and the other travellers etc

More than held his own. Robbie was one tough man!

Davidplat wrote: »
    Who did lam have wacked in Liverpool?

He whacked Eddie Pybis himself, got Mark Hillman whacked in Everton n 2016 I think. He's done work all over Europe, Spain, Holland etc. Darren Gee got out of jail and tried throw his weight around thinking he was owed something. The Lam striped his nephew then tried have Darren whacked twice.

He would of being well aware of the fact it was going too happen.well aware.
    They were all living together in Marbella at 1 stage correct in 1 of Dks places.

100% did not sanction that and I can tell you that for a fact.

True this. Someone did try and hit DG after he was released but shot the wrong lad in the back of a cab.

Tony Ferris and that's not the hit I'm on about. That was a local who tried that from Scotty Road ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

More than held his own. Robbie was one tough man!

aparently had a fight with pieball cp in prison

100% did not sanction that and I can tell you that for a fact.

How can you be so sure ???
    As there ain't no links anywhere too prove otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Chap was a psycho animal. His presence was intimidating and he was well able to use his fists

• Advertisement

He whacked Eddie Pybis himself, got Mark Hillman whacked in Everton n 2016 I think. He's done work all over Europe, Spain, Holland etc. Darren Gee got out of jail and tried throw his weight around thinking he was owed something. The Lam striped his nephew then tried have Darren whacked twice.

Don’t think he had anything to do with Hillman. More of a local beef that one

Advertisement