Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

enricoh wrote: »
    Didn't see any mention of it on here, possibly the first gangland killing in the guts of a year?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/6368240/gangster-dead-kildare-lured-death-row-drugs/amp/

He was a bit of an enforcer alright but this not a gangland killing. The scu*m paper is just making stuff up.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

Davidplat wrote: »
    Yeah the pybiss murder open knowledge around that area
    Don't think hillman was anything do do with him ,

There is a person lifed off in Liverpool for attempting to murder lam but instead shot his own best friend in the head while he was sitting in the passenger seat,

Mark Hillman was. Connor and Brandon grafted for the Lam. He provided both straps. Brought them to Marbella for a month after. The whole thing was over the Breck Road graft. I know all these personally and was even mentioned in JJ's trial that the kid Mark Hillman was grafting for had beef with the Lam. Born n bred in Larkhill I hung round with these since I'm a child.

Yeah Leech (Anthony McGivern) tried shoot the Lam by the ducky in Tuebrook n wigged his best mate instead.

Timmyr wrote: »
    Can we please stop talking about Liverpool, this is an Irish Gangland thread

Give us some info then.

Davidplat wrote: »
    The lam is not a hitman, he was the k man in Liverpool he's now doing 20something years , he murdered a man called Eddie pybis years ago , it's on Google, he has trouble with Darren gee from YouTube, darren is now calling our the ks marvin herbit.

Hahahaha he's smoked more than 5 people. He's a hitman.

The whole family were nuts... (and I see James English trying to wind DG up by getting Sam the smile walker on his Podcast)

Danny was nuts. Ste is a dirty smackhead. Ian's a crack smoking clown. Billy hung himself and Darren is a windbag by himself. Biggest firm of muppets ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Danny was nuts. Ste is a dirty smackhead. Ian's a crack smoking clown. Billy hung himself and Darren is a windbag by himself. Biggest firm of muppets ever.

whats the story with that Sam Walker lad...is he a somebody or just a lad with a big mouth. im enjoying this stuff about Liverpool...fair play...things are quite here so this is decent reading..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

So am I. You would think though there be someone in Liverpool or England for that matter that would be bigger than the K's!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Timmyr wrote: »
    Can we please stop talking about Liverpool, this is an Irish Gangland thread

Although I’m inclined to agree with you, I can’t remember ever seeing you contribute anything to this thread. So your not exactly in a position to be dictating the content within.

Clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

theballz wrote: »
    Although I’m inclined to agree with you, I can’t remember ever seeing you contribute anything to this thread. So your not exactly in a position to be dictating the content within.

Clown.

bit harsh .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

some great reading lads about liverpool & dublin, ending up in some rabbit holes. The Mervin Herbet Darren Gee James English Shaun Attwood is a interesting situation going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

headnorth wrote: »
    Big's gaff ain't that big

His one in Sierra Espuña in murcia is a lot lot nicer

Not a chance. Had inmates hold him down for him that time he attacked him.

They were all running scared of Robbie. All you have to do is look at how many gang bosses they needed onboard to get him clipped. Nobody was taking that job on alone!

This is what happened to the last fella that went at Robbie with a shiv in prison https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-shot-dead-after-leaving-mountjoy-prison-1.1176986?mode=amp
    Them pikeys are lucky boys hes gone

LastODC wrote: »
    This is what happened to the last fella that went at Robbie with a shiv in prison https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-shot-dead-after-leaving-mountjoy-prison-1.1176986?mode=amp
    Them pikeys are lucky boys hes gone

dont remember him attacking Robbie but know he sliced Micky Devoy in Weathfield alright and as far as i was aware thats why he got the bullets ...

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    dont remember him attacking Robbie but know he sliced Micky Devoy in Weathfield alright and as far as i was aware thats why he got the bullets ...

100% Robbie, and your right bottler was taking the credit for it alright. Robbie only had a faint scar from it but it killed him that someone marked him. He was setioned over it garda knew it was him

100% Robbie, and your right bottler was taking the credit for it alright. Robbie only had a faint scar from it but it killed him that someone marked him. He was setioned over it garda knew it was him

jesus news to me there i have to say... but id definetly agree if someone did that to him then they were a marked man after...

benny79 wrote: »
    So am I. You would think though there be someone in Liverpool or England for that matter that would be bigger than the K's!

There was He got locked up. Curtis Warren. Kinahans have been biggest traffickers in Europe last few years, bigger than Albanians Turkish Russians and the scouse

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    There was He got locked up. Curtis Warren. Kinahans have been biggest traffickers in Europe last few years, bigger than Albanians Turkish Russians and the scouse

Robert dawas and john hardy had/has a bigger set up Europe/South America wide than the Ks by far

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Why did Lawlor kill Finner? Someone on here said something along the lines of “because he thought Finner was gonna kill him” but that doesn’t explain much, especially as it looks like they were mates before.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

Thesiger wrote: »
    Why did Lawlor kill Finner? Someone on here said something along the lines of “because he thought Finner was gonna kill him” but that doesn’t explain much, especially as it looks like they were mates before.

They were never mates but knew each other alright. Some say it was over a minor grievance and bad bob got in there first. But hed been giving it loads about giller only being a piece of **** in the months before that sayin to anyone that he was a grass and he wasnt afraid of mr twig as he called him so was probably a pre emptive strike coz finners was the real deal too

• Advertisement

The family's pocket money
    On its way too buy a load

• Registered Users Posts: 1 northendred

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Only jumped on for this, Warren wasnt even the biggest in Liverpool, he was just the biggest who got nicked.

And as for DK and the Lam, without mtk and Derry M, he'd just be another rat from Breck Rd looking to make a name for himself.

Liverpool is miles ahead of the game, always was, theyve just got much more experience of hiding it. Only the clueless seek attention.

Anyway, great thread, some superb posters...as you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Merseyside police seem to also be on the ball compared to garda

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Other than attempt on Mago and possible involvement in Little hit,who else did Smyth do?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Noseygit wrote: »
    Other than attempt on Mago and possible involvement in Little hit,who else did Smyth do?

If you look online and connect the dots you'll find him being a suspect in a few more. I don't want to say here as I think the Mod is clamping down on using initials on alleged crimes and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

They were never mates but knew each other alright. Some say it was over a minor grievance and bad bob got in there first. But hed been giving it loads about giller only being a piece of **** in the months before that sayin to anyone that he was a grass and he wasnt afraid of mr twig as he called him so was probably a pre emptive strike coz finners was the real deal too

I remember the newspapers alluded to the fact BIG turned on Finn but I never believed that. Although I always wondered who would have the balls to go after him if it wasn't someone on BIG's level but Lawlor seems like a logical choice as he would be crazy enough to go after anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

The family's pocket money
    On its way too buy a load

Somebody is talking

Somebody is talking

Well if there still using Laois as there gangland bank it's there own luck.
    4m caught in a similar area not a few months ago so perhaps the eyes are on the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 21,014 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Well if there still using Laois as there gangland bank it's there own luck.
    4m caught in a similar area not a few months ago so perhaps the eyes are on the bank
    In the midlands you don’t know who’s watching in the long grass :)

• Advertisement

In the midlands you don’t know who’s watching in the long grass :)

As they say the sticks are sticky

Advertisement