Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

LastODC wrote: »
    They were never mates but knew each other alright. Some say it was over a minor grievance and bad bob got in there first. But hed been giving it loads about giller only being a piece of **** in the months before that sayin to anyone that he was a grass and he wasnt afraid of mr twig as he called him so was probably a pre emptive strike coz finners was the real deal too

Aye, I remember Finner from years ago around Donnycarney, wasn’t a big shock to find out he went down the path he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Somebody is talking

More likely electronic surveillance. stingrays and the likes especially as a lot of people back using burners after encro messs. People think there safer but these devices can pick up any phone in a given area up to 10000 phones and pinpoint there exact location listen to calls and texts and even send spoof texts from any of the numbers they get its scary. Rhey never use in trials just for intel and say it was confidential informant gave them info

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

More likely electronic surveillance. stingrays and the likes especially as a lot of people back using burners after encro messs. People think there safer but these devices can pick up any phone in a given area up to 10000 phones and pinpoint there exact location listen to calls and texts and even send spoof texts from any of the numbers they get its scary. Rhey never use in trials just for intel and say it was confidential informant gave them info
    Sounds like something a rat would say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Sounds like something a rat would say :)

You should educate yourself then you clown you havent a clue
    https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/208159-fake-mass-snooping-cell-phone-towers-uncovered-in-the-uk
    Garda are using them here since early 2000's at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

He might already know if he has big ears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/208159-fake-mass-snooping-cell-phone-towers-uncovered-in-the-uk

The Harris commission lol
    Drew Harris

Major shortage of brown in south Dublin
    And no major seizures in recent days well apart from the family's cash.
    Any reason why ???
    I don't think Covid/level 5km should make much of a different but many don't want too take risks is what's being said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Major shortage of brown in south Dublin
    And no major seizures in recent days well apart from the family's cash.
    Any reason why ???
    I don't think Covid/level 5km should make much of a different but many don't want too take risks is what's being said.

You on the Bobby?

theballz wrote: »
    You on the Bobby?

Haha not a chance lol
    Whispers on the streets and large amounts of junk bags hanging around looking too score

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

In the midlands you don’t know who’s watching in the long grass :)

The place is red hot

• Advertisement

Noseygit wrote: »
    Other than attempt on Mago and possible involvement in Little hit,who else did Smyth do?

Apparently Debt collecting for RR and took lump cash off of JD and then said he didnt pay, set up KB drogheda in donaghmede shopping centre (failed hit), someone said here involved EF hit with kinahans and the father and son from blanch then blame was put on them to the monkey gang and they got shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭newmember2

Major shortage of brown in south Dublin...

Isn't that great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

newmember? wrote: »
    Isn't that great news.

Not if your a junkie

newmember? wrote: »
    Isn't that great news.

Eh no.not if your a monkey.
    #2 not if your in the supplying side of things as you won't be earning cash which means you won't be spending the said cash which in turn will cause local jobs too be lost and a drop in the local economy.
    But yeah good for some and tough ****e for others I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Front page in the paper today about Flashy being target of the Kinahans. Seems to suggest GT was sent back to whack Flashy before they were caught with the pieces. Either GT, or else TB or KH. Not exactly clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭newmember2

MagoP wrote: »
    Not if your a junkie

especially if you're a junkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Biillbigballs

Sorry lads Had to join up just to tell use nobody in Dublin had anything to do with lawlors murder it was just a last minute thing set up by the lads in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Sorry lads Had to join up just to tell use nobody in Dublin had anything to do with lawlors murder it was just a last minute thing set up by the lads in Belfast.

Alright Bill, cheers for clearing that up for us, fair play. Be sure to let the guards know too won't ya.

No need drew Harris himself let it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Front page in the paper today about Flashy being target of the Kinahans. Seems to suggest GT was sent back to whack Flashy before they were caught with the pieces. Either GT, or else TB or KH. Not exactly clear.

Tb was sent back to do Harry he's a proper snake him and Harry used to be mates and when the don was going to kill tb he rang Gary crying and Gary got him to Spain then he goes and kills neddie when it all kicked off seen someone post about your man killed in kildare to know a few blokes down there and it wasn't to do with drugs like the paper says it was over a bird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Fact that he collected the money from JD told him he was safe to come back home then informed RR that JD had no intention of paying was collecting RRs debts since he had returned to Dublin
    Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Apparently Debt collecting for RR and took lump cash off of JD and then said he didnt pay, set up KB drogheda in donaghmede shopping centre (failed hit), someone said here involved EF hit with kinahans and the father and son from blanch then blame was put on them to the monkey gang and they got shot

Tb was sent back to do Harry he's a proper snake him and Harry used to be mates and when the don was going to kill tb he rang Gary crying and Gary got him to Spain then he goes and kills neddie when it all kicked off seen someone post about your man killed in kildare to know a few blokes down there and it wasn't to do with drugs like the paper says it was over a bird

Much did u get paid for writing that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Much did u get paid for writing that ?

More than what u get for selling your Swiss role in phoenix Park

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I dont have a clue and i am a clown
    Your info checks out.
    Cops here arent uk cops tho
    They got my phone off me once around then,early 2000s,
    Wasnt locked.full of weed business
    Had a growhouse in athlone at the time but they didnt get it
    I got out of copshop next morning uncharged and straight to phone shop and new phone and got same number reactivated and business as usual
    And nothing about it
    This is a great little country.and far cry from uk

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

What sealed Flashy's fate with the K's? I assume its because he couldn't keep his house in order with CS doing SL and the Iranian getting shot. Any other reason for Kinahans/ Byrnes to want to take him out?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Guy's a pure psycho. Turning his back on the Hutches and everything else he's alleged to have done

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

Heard it was a couple of travelers from Waterford. Could you I.D. any of them ?

Two brothers not travellers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Ratbags wrote: »
    Fact that he collected the money from JD told him he was safe to come back home then informed RR that JD had no intention of paying was collecting RRs debts since he had returned to Dublin

Is that what happened to JD? **** you’d want to be some snakey **** to do someone over like that. RR probably felt like he was made look a fool by JD then and had to save face.

That instance of events there says it all about the modern Dublin gangland scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

This is what happened to the last fella that went at Robbie with a shiv in prison https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-shot-dead-after-leaving-mountjoy-prison-1.1176986?mode=amp
    Them pikeys are lucky boys hes gone

Don't know if it's a rumour but I'm sure I was told Wayne Cooney went at Robbie with a blade in Cloverhill, Robbie took it off him and went to town on his face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Don't know if it's a rumour but I'm sure I was told Wayne Clooney went at Robbie with a blade in Cloverhill, Robbie took it off him and went to town on his face?

This was reported in the Herald after Lawlor was released:

“While in jail he had a number of disciplinary scrapes, including a serious violent incident last September in Cloverhill Prison in which he "badly beat up" a 28-year-old Tallaght man who was on remand in the prison on a north city murder charge.

After both Lawlor and the murder suspect received 'P19' disciplinary reports for the fight, which took place in a cell, the other prisoner had to be moved out of Cloverhill and into Wheatfield Prison - for his own protection.”

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/gang-war-feared-after-thug-lawlor-is-released-38791248.html

Advertisement