Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

When you think about it we need more Robbie Lawlor's, a guy that put the crap into other so called gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

Thesiger wrote: »
    This was reported in the Herald after Lawlor was released:

“While in jail he had a number of disciplinary scrapes, including a serious violent incident last September in Cloverhill Prison in which he "badly beat up" a 28-year-old Tallaght man who was on remand in the prison on a north city murder charge.

After both Lawlor and the murder suspect received 'P19' disciplinary reports for the fight, which took place in a cell, the other prisoner had to be moved out of Cloverhill and into Wheatfield Prison - for his own protection.”

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/gang-war-feared-after-thug-lawlor-is-released-38791248.html

I was told off someone who was in the block with them in Cloverhill but didn't know if was true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

6541 wrote: »
    When you think about it we need more Robbie Lawlor's, a guy that put the crap into other so called gangsters.

He was game, no denying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

6541 wrote: »

In terms of having a better society the last thing we need is more Robbie Lawlors

In terms of getting more entertainment and things to talk about on this thread ...then yes we need more currently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Biillbigballs

What sealed Flashy's fate with the K's? I assume its because he couldn't keep his house in order with CS doing SL and the Iranian getting shot. Any other reason for Kinahans/ Byrnes to want to take him out?

Lads in blanch wanted to take him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Front page in the paper today about Flashy being target of the Kinahans. Seems to suggest GT was sent back to whack Flashy before they were caught with the pieces. Either GT, or else TB or KH. Not exactly clear.

Can anyone post a link? Or screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Reading Tallant's piece in the Sunday World

Caolan Smyth is described as "being close to a female who's on of Daniel Kinahans most trusted allies".

Is that LB's sister she's talking about?

Was it the Goulding’s faction in Blanch that had beef with him? Presume that tied over fairly easy from the hatred between JOC and the Gully’s in Blanch for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I dont have a clue and i am a clown
    Your info checks out.
    Cops here arent uk cops tho
    They got my phone off me once around then,early 2000s,
    Wasnt locked.full of weed business
    Had a growhouse in athlone at the time but they didnt get it
    I got out of copshop next morning uncharged and straight to phone shop and new phone and got same number reactivated and business as usual
    And nothing about it
    This is a great little country.and far cry from uk

Trust me pal they 100% use them. I have a silent circle blackphone that alerts me everytime one tries to connect and goes off everytime I go by mountjoy for 1 example. And when I was nicked back in the 90s they had a thing called an xry device that they plugged your phone into and it sucked everything out. Deleted msgs contacts call loggs the lot so you must of been lucky or maybe they didnt have them in the sticks

All suveilance devices that uk have we have, The tech is shared at a European level

• Advertisement

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Don't know if it's a rumour but I'm sure I was told Wayne Cooney went at Robbie with a blade in Cloverhill, Robbie took it off him and went to town on his face?

He never went at Robbie. Robbie pretended to give him a haircut and once he had him in the cell he strangled him with the cord and butchered him one of his eyes even popped out I was told. Was nothing to do with the JD thing

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

LastODC wrote: »
    He never went at Robbie. Robbie pretended to give him a haircut and once he had him in the cell he strangled him with the cord and butchered him one of his eyes even popped out I was told. Was nothing to do with the JD thing

now that you say it i heard that exact story before. cause the joke was you would want to be fair stupid to let Robbie Lawlor give you a hair cut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

wayne cooney's eye popped out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Lads in blanch been hennessys clan and that big ginger lad or a different group altogether?

luke9311 wrote: »
    Lads in blanch been hennessys clan and that big ginger lad or a different group altogether?

The Gully’s faction Blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

luke9311 wrote: »

Yeah hennesys and corduff lads feuding with flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Why would cancer crew be after ears and the kids?
    Because Ears Gucci kids were throwing the K name around?

Prob why he’s been hiding in courtown on and off for months

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

theballz wrote: »
    Why would cancer crew be after ears and the kids?
    Because Ears Gucci kids were throwing the K name around?

Prob why he’s been hiding in courtown on and off for months

To keep the locked up hitmen happy ears was meant to be the driver for Cs on the mago hit and he bottled ot the last second and cancer still made Cs go ahead with it last second I know a lot of the people were talking out of school after whinging that if ears didn't bottle it they would of got mago. There all a pack of mongos he had branno and the boys doing hot yoga to get them ready for the Hanley hit ye couldn't make it up cancer is ****ed when his residency runs out in dubai cnat go Europe or America the herdia lawsuit will get the ball rolling cancer been named as a drug and arms trafficker and mtk as a money laundering front in an American Court will put dea on him if don't go on video link to testify

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

To keep the locked up hitmen happy ears was meant to be the driver for Cs on the mago hit and he bottled ot the last second and cancer still made Cs go ahead with it last second I know a lot of the people were talking out of school after whinging that if ears didn't bottle it they would of got mago. There all a pack of mongos he had branno and the boys doing hot yoga to get them ready for the Hanley hit ye couldn't make it up cancer is ****ed when his residency runs out in dubai cnat go Europe or America the herdia lawsuit will get the ball rolling cancer been named as a drug and arms trafficker and mtk as a money laundering front in an American Court will put dea on him if don't go on video link to testify

Welcome back horse.
    Time is ticking down

Thats pure horse**** pal wardy cant even drive ha ha ha. Where do you get them from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Trust me pal they 100% use them. I have a silent circle blackphone that alerts me everytime one tries to connect and goes off everytime I go by mountjoy for 1 example. And when I was nicked back in the 90s they had a thing called an xry device that they plugged your phone into and it sucked everything out. Deleted msgs contacts call loggs the lot so you must of been lucky or maybe they didnt have them in the sticks

They can pull up deleted messages? Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

what's going on with Wayne Cooney murder trial ,
    I have not heard anything for a while now

too right they can mate that was in the late 90s with xry when we only had text messages. They use a cellbrite machine now will suck out all deleted pics whatsapps and everything else. Once they physically get your phone its game over. Only good thing they wont use 99% in a trial because they dont want people to know there capabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

You can pull up deleted texts yourself via a computer, without much / any software from memory

Think this was on an Android phone I did it on myself

Thats pure horse**** pal wardy cant even drive ha ha ha. Where do you get them from

Of course he can drive he's a simpleton but not that much of one. He recruited half the boys that are locked up for cancers hits and was giving it the big one all over the shop that he would do this and that coked out of his head and was using cancers name for protection so they told him he had to do the job with Cs and he **** himself last second and turned his phone off. That's why Cs had to do the driving and shooting on his own because ears bottled it he had to do a drive by instead of getting out the car and it ****ed the hole hit up do ye really think the plan to take mago out was to have one bloke to do the driving and shooting on his own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Of course he can drive he's a simpleton but not that much of one. He recruited half the boys that are locked up for cancers hits and was giving it the big one all over the shop that he would do this and that coked out of his head and was using cancers name for protection so they told him he had to do the job with Cs and he **** himself last second and turned his phone off. That's why Cs had to do the driving and shooting on his own because ears bottled it he had to do a drive by instead of getting out the car and it ****ed the hole hit up do ye really think the plan to take mago out was to have one bloke to do the driving and shooting on his own

Says it all about ears. Happy to get lads do work for him but afraid to get stuck in when needs be.

Hard to understand how a runt like him as done so well.

However if that’s the reason cancer wants him clipped then why did he wait 3 years? The botch job on mago was back in 2017. Surely cancer wouldn’t of waited 3 years to let ears rack up the cash before coming at him?

Welcome back btw bud

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Davidplat wrote: »
    what's going on with Wayne Cooney murder trial ,
    I have not heard anything for a while now

It was listed for trial in the CCJ start of November, must have been delayed. There’s been a complete media blackout of the case since he was charged.

Mate I dont pretend to know what the plan was or who was meant to drive and theres no way you do either but theres plenty of good pilots around there and wardys not one if them as I said he cant drive

Mate I dont pretend to know what the plan was or who was meant to drive and theres no way you do either but theres plenty of good pilots around there and wardys not one if them as I said he cant drive

Yea he got banned for years as a young fella but he can't drive and everyone knows what the plan was because the Byrnes were all whinging about it after tbecause they missed getting the fella who done dots and yea there loads of good pilots but they wanted ears to prove himself and make sure he could never grass about nothing now all half his mates in the joy hate him while there doing there wack and for getting sc slow bro involved in the other job and getting him locked up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Shedhead07

too right they can mate that was in the late 90s with xry when we only had text messages. They use a cellbrite machine now will suck out all deleted pics whatsapps and everything else. Once they physically get your phone its game over. Only good thing they wont use 99% in a trial because they dont want people to know there capabilities.

I can well believe all this. Following a few of the big trials in Liverpool and a mate of my lad was up for murder. There was no way he could have been brought into it unless the feds had access to his phone before nicking him.

Made me very suspicious when you see other trials and flimsy evidence putting people in the cell site areas, even when they live in the area goes unchallenged by the defence as confirmation of guilt. Especially when they’re all burner phones.

There’s definitely a system they use and I could imagine it’s as easy as a google search for the victims names and all phones having been in that area area scanned until a hit comes up with anything like the remotest of links and hey narrow it down from there.

Advertisement