Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Yea he got banned for years as a young fella but he can't drive and everyone knows what the plan was because the Byrnes were all whinging about it after tbecause they missed getting the fella who done dots and yea there loads of good pilots but they wanted ears to prove himself and make sure he could never grass about nothing now all half his mates in the joy hate him while there doing there wack and for getting sc slow bro involved in the other job and getting him locked up

So your planning to flatten one of your main enemies one that did your brother no less and instead of getting a known top pilot to drive the hitter to and from the scene and make sure of the hit and getaway, you decide to get wardy instead so he can "prove" himself or to guarantee he wont grass on other ****. Lol totally plausible

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

LastODC wrote: »
    So your planning to flatten one of your main enemies one that did your brother no less and instead of getting a known top pilot to drive the hitter to and from the scene and make sure of the hit and getaway, you decide to get wardy instead so he can "prove" himself or to guarantee he wont grass on other ****. Lol totally plausible

Ears the one chatting **** that he do this and do that off his rocker and all them muppets thought they could trust him to do the job not to many blokes were going to try take mago out at height of the trouble with garda watching him to. Yea so it totally plasable as ye say that they sent one bloke on his own to be the pilot and shooter great brain u have i see u talking brown saying your phone was xrayed in the 90s to you must been top head coz there only xraying Street dealers phones last few years that's why so many blokes getting done for sale and supply on bits that would of been put down as possession years back

• Registered Users Posts: 18,478 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

That logic doesn't make sense, if the hit was that important why would the shooter go on his own instead of getting one of these "top pilots"?

Ears the one chatting **** that he do this and do that off his rocker and all them muppets thought they could trust him to do the job not to many blokes were going to try take mago out at height of the trouble with garda watching him to. Yea so it totally plasable as ye say that they sent one bloke on his own to be the pilot and shooter great brain u have i see u talking brown saying your phone was xrayed in the 90s to you must been top head coz there only xraying Street dealers phones last few years that's why so many blokes getting done for sale and supply on bits that would of been put down as possession years back

I done 10 year starting late 90s actually pal and I dont know what yout talking about xrays. I was talking about xry software garda used to use back then to extract data from your phone. Google it you might learn something

That logic doesn't make sense, if the hit was that important why would the shooter go on his own instead of getting one of these "top pilots"?

None of it makes sense to.me pal and I know nothing about it I just think the story about wardy is a fantasy thats all I was trying to point out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

I done 10 year starting late 90s actually pal and I dont know what yout talking about xrays. I was talking about xry software garda used to use back then to extract data from your phone. Google it you might learn something

What was the 10 for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

None of it makes sense to.me pal and I know nothing about it I just think the story about wardy is a fantasy thats all I was trying to point out

So you don’t think cancer wants his head?

What was the 10 for ?

Firearms related is all ill say

theballz wrote: »
    So you don’t think cancer wants his head?

Honestly dont know pal but if he does I guarantee its not over bottling to drive in a hit years ago, thats laughable

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

They can pull up deleted messages? Seriously?

Yes, I seen it on either "24 hours in police custody" or"the first 48" documentaries, they hooked the phone up to the machine for a day, it pulled up everything that was ever done on the phone, messages, photos, e mails, even down to how many times the owner pressed the power button to check the time, log on to e mails. Everything

• Advertisement

Yes, I seen it on either "24 hours in police custody" or"the first 48" documentaries, they hooked the phone up to the machine for a day, it pulled up everything that was ever done on the phone, messages, photos, e mails, even down to how many times the owner pressed the power button to check the time, log on to e mails. Everything

Thats a cellbrite

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Jaysus, I hope they never get hold of my phone! 😂😂

I know wat I'm talking about everyone calls its xray ya plug the phone in and it downloads your messages there only after starting to use it on small dealers last few year and people are only getting 5 for first offences on firearms nowadays never mind back in the 90s ye sound like a fella that done a ten stretch alright a ten stretch in Dúndrum I'd say

I know wat I'm talking about everyone calls its xray ya plug the phone in and it downloads your messages there only after starting to use it on small dealers last few year and people are only getting 5 for first offences on firearms nowadays never mind back in the 90s ye sound like a fella that done a ten stretch alright a ten stretch in Dúndrum I'd say

Believe what you want u clown and keep posting crap u copy from the papers and read on Twitter. Your ant k but somehow know the ins and outs of who orders what and even what cancer is thinking you fool

Believe what you want u clown and keep posting crap u copy from the papers and read on Twitter. Your ant k but somehow know the ins and outs of who orders what and even what cancer is thinking you fool

Yea I'll believe ye done a ten stretch for firearms in the 90s ye spoofer and I will keep posting what I want and yea I'm posting crap from papers and twitter didn't I say yesterday the papers talking muck about the bloke in kildare getting killed over drugs when it over a bird and the papers only picked up on it today on your bike and do your imaginary wack in your head again ye muppet

I said firearms related ****head im not going to spell out the specific crime so people can get on google and put 2 and 2 together and guess who I am but im no spoofer. There were plenty of us got 10 or more in the 90s youve no idea

I said firearms related ****head im not going to spell out the specific crime so people can get on google and put 2 and 2 together and guess who I am but im no spoofer. There were plenty of us got 10 or more in the 90s youve no idea

So your saying u were done for firearms with intent so ye were on your way to do a hit your a proper spoofer yer story don't add up ye muppet by what your saying ye should be nearly 50 at least and yet ye know what all the youngfellas round town are up to and ye are writing about every crew in coolock and finglas on each side telling tales about them for no reason but yet ye were a head that done a 10 stretch keep them coming I need a good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Both Gangster Gossip and Last ODC are quality posters who have a lot of inside info which we all appreciate. Can't you guys stop arguing and tell us where the Monk is hiding please????????????????????????????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Both Gangster Gossip and Last ODC are quality posters who have a lot of inside info which we all appreciate. Can't you guys stop arguing and tell us where the Monk is hiding please????????????????????????????????????????????

Is that you Daniel?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Beltby wrote: »
    Is that you Daniel?

Haha...........it's actually Christy

• Advertisement

So your saying u were done for firearms with intent so ye were on your way to do a hit your a proper spoofer yer story don't add up ye muppet by what your saying ye should be nearly 50 at least and yet ye know what all the youngfellas round town are up to and ye are writing about every crew in coolock and finglas on each side telling tales about them for no reason but yet ye were a head that done a 10 stretch keep them coming I need a good laugh

Whatever pal keep making up or copying the stories

Whatever pal keep making up or copying the stories

Ye ok mate u keep talking pony about the youngfellas in finglas and coolock and pretending your an old school gangster that done a 10 year wack for firearms with intent to endanger life what ever floats your boat

• Registered Users Posts: 18,478 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Well all you did was make the other story seem more plausible.

You say that it was an important hit that wouldn't have been done alone. But it was done alone, which makes it likely that somebody else was supposed to be there, which is what ganstergossip was saying in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

Somethings going down in moatview, possible shooting.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

Moatview gardens sealed off, large emergency service presence.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Might be nothing and probably is but gonna post it up incase it turns into something more... seen someone post up on fb that gardai are in clonee yesterday digging in a field/ditch and searching...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Well even though the Mago hit was back in 2017, whether it was GT, TB or KH that was sent back by the K’s to whack Flashy then that would have been either 2018 or 2019. Plus 100% there has been word around with years that the K’s were taking issue with Flashy throwing their name around.

So now the question becomes, if the K’s really want Flashy popped...why have they not been able to do it?!

Fact that CS done the Mago hit on his own seems very strange. So either GG or Last ODC take are both plausible. Surely someone was meant to be the driver for CS...but was it GW?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Something that I wonder is this. So the folks that are jailed for the attempted hit on Mago and Hanley, how come revenge attacks haven't happy against these people's families ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

As far as the feuds in Blanchardstown would it be safe to say:

- The Hennessy’s are feuding with the Dempsey’s
    - JOC had long time been feuding with the Goulding’s before he got sent away.
    - The Boylan’s were feuding with the Monkey gang over the Fowler hit
    - Flashy is connected to JOC and the Boylan sides.
    - Corduff feud was between associates of JOC and the Boylans and the Hennessy’s ?!
    - Hennessy’s and others linked to Goulding’s were then feuding with Flashy ?
    ...which brings it full circle. There is another family involved from Corduff that were feuding with the JOC side if I’m not wrong also ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Its a know fact the K's where going to do fat freddie till the feud started and than they used him till evidently he got caught. Dont see how the same didnt happen here with GW.

Advertisement