Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

6541 wrote: »
    Something that I wonder is this. So the folks that are jailed for the attempted hit on Mago and Hanley, how come revenge attacks haven't happy against these people's families ?

Because one sides not scum that targets innocent people like cancer just to get numbers up to look good

As far as the feuds in Blanchardstown would it be safe to say:

- The Hennessy’s are feuding with the Dempsey’s
    - JOC had long time been feuding with the Goulding’s before he got sent away.
    - The Boylan’s were feuding with the Monkey gang over the Fowler hit
    - Flashy is connected to JOC and the Boylan sides.
    - Corduff feud was between associates of JOC and the Boylans and the Hennessy’s ?!
    - Hennessy’s and others linked to Goulding’s were then feuding with Flashy ?
    ...which brings it full circle. There is another family involved from Corduff that were feuding with the JOC side if I’m not wrong also ?

The Fitzsimons Kenneth and his son Dean got locked up for firearms

benny79 wrote: »
    Its a know fact the K's where going to do fat freddie till the feud started and than they used him till evidently he got caught. Dont see how the same didnt happen here with GW.

Freddies scum but he had bottle to do a job ears is only a mouth all bark no bite anytime a job came up he got himself out of it by getting a muppet involved that owed him money. Sc is going mad inside because ears got his brother involved in the patsy hit and the brother is proper slow like he really does have something wrong with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

The Fitzsimons Kenneth and his son Dean got locked up for firearms

Yeah it was the two of them on ‘Inside the K’ at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

- JOC had long time been feuding with the Goulding’s before he got sent away.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30939449.html

In jail since November 2018. 3 year sentence, minus remission, equals 27 months. Should be due out very soon.

Is Goulding still a major player there? If he is this is bizarrely junkie level stuff to be involved in.

https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/westies-gang-man-shot-six-times-in-hit-admits-to-burglary-28906788.html

You do see quite a few of the teens/ early 20s sons of deceased and living Westies figures regularly cropping up in the courts or giving it the big one on Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Well even though the Mago hit was back in 2017, whether it was GT, TB or KH that was sent back by the K’s to whack Flashy then that would have been either 2018 or 2019. Plus 100% there has been word around with years that the K’s were taking issue with Flashy throwing their name around.

So now the question becomes, if the K’s really want Flashy popped...why have they not been able to do it?!

Fact that CS done the Mago hit on his own seems very strange. So either GG or Last ODC take are both plausible. Surely someone was meant to be the driver for CS...but was it GW?

This is what I can’t understand tbh

If cancer wanted ears gone for a botch job in 2017 then why has he waited 3 years to punish him for it?

Doesn’t add up

theballz wrote: »
    This is what I can’t understand tbh

If cancer wanted ears gone for a botch job in 2017 then why has he waited 3 years to punish him for it?

Doesn’t add up

It's not over that cancer wanted him gone they were all just whinging about it at the time. Ears after losing most his area to big and cg and fellas from ballymun moved in on more and his mates that are outside left him and start going solo and the ones inside hate him and cancer has to keep the prisoners happy he already lost enough influence in Ireland he don't want to lose the joy to

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30939449.html

In jail since November 2018. 3 year sentence, minus remission, equals 27 months. Should be due out very soon.

Is Goulding still a major player there? If he is this is bizarrely junkie level stuff to be involved in.

https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/westies-gang-man-shot-six-times-in-hit-admits-to-burglary-28906788.html

You do see quite a few of the teens/ early 20s sons of deceased and living Westies figures regularly cropping up in the courts or giving it the big one on Facebook.

Yeah but I mean that burglary took place back in 2005. It was really only after the Glennons were gone and Coates/Sugg were dead and buried (pun intended) that the Gully’s really became big players in Blanch.

Seen the kids of the Glennon’s catch a few charges over the years alright.
    Shane Coates’ brother wrote that awful crime drama that on RTÉ in last year of two. Darklands ..it was ****in brutal. He making a film now about Shane Coates life now I believe. Or at least he was planning to.

It's not over that cancer wanted him gone they were all just whinging about it at the time. Ears after losing most his area to big and cg and fellas from ballymun moved in on more and his mates that are outside left him and start going solo and the ones inside hate him and cancer has to keep the prisoners happy he already lost enough influence in Ireland he don't want to lose the joy to

Yeah this is what makes the most sense. There has been a number of factors that play in. One thing for sure is that his media presence as ‘Mr Flashy’ just brings too much attention. His days are numbered. Wouldn’t be surprised if he never see 2022.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Yeah but I mean that burglary took place back in 2005. .

Didn't notice the date ;)

Yeah some of the acting in that Darklands was a bit ropey to say the least. The scouser lad in particular!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Yeah this is what makes the most sense. There has been a number of factors that play in. One thing for sure is that his media presence as ‘Mr Flashy’ just brings too much attention. His days are numbered. Wouldn’t be surprised if he never see 2022.

Or he turns state, that is more likely, and as it was said a while ago, DK has been keeping SC happy, so it is only a matter of time, that Mr Flashys lights get dimmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

stingrayed wrote: »
    Or he turns state, that is more likely, and as it was said a while ago, DK has been keeping SC happy, so it is only a matter of time, that Mr Flashys lights get dimmed.

Excuse my ignorance but why would DK need to keep SC happy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

YogiOg wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance but why would DK need to keep SC happy?

Always handy to throw his weight around in the joy, and pick up Flashys drug debts later when free, after being promised the earth, same old same old DK tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

stingrayed wrote: »
    Always handy to throw his weight around in the joy, and pick up Flashys drug debts later when free, after being promised the earth, same old same old DK tactics.

Capper hasn't been in the Joy in months. He wasn't running a thing there either, way down the pecking order. TB would be the main man on that division anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

They can pull up deleted messages? Seriously?

Don't know what the Gardai can do but know the UK plod can get old messages even deleted stuff... had them do it to me on some Whatsapp ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Wesekn.

Don't know what the Gardai can do but know the UK plod can get old messages even deleted stuff... had them do it to me on some Whatsapp ones

If they have a bit of leverage they can just ask for your phone and check stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Hi everyone, anyone mind filling me on what I missed? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

Wesekn. wrote: »
    If they have a bit of leverage they can just ask for your phone and check stuff

I'll be ****ed if I'm making their job easier... they used to send the enchro ones they had a hard time with to Germany to get in them... think I like the US way of needing a warrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Wesekn.

I'll be ****ed if I'm making their job easier... they used to send the enchro ones they had a hard time with to Germany to get in them... think I like the US way of needing a warrant.

I only know the lighter side of things , mainly marijuana

Gardai would be looking for contacts and names

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

That article is a year old

Oops my bad. Someone shared it on my twitter feed an hour ago.

Wesekn. wrote: »
    I only know the lighter side of things , mainly marijuana

Gardai would be looking for contacts and names

So can they just take the phone? or is it a case of hand it over to prove no wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

That article is a year old

Who was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Nexytus wrote: »
    Hyland?

Oh I got worried there

Dunno what I'd do if he died

SSLil wrote: »
    Who was it?

Think that was micky cumberton Éamon cumbertons bro cancer tricked him in to going to Spain for work when Éamo was on remand then got his passport taken off him when he got there had him like a hostage untill his brothers trial was over so that he couldn't rat. Micky couldn't handle cancers bullying in the end and topped himself jumped off the balcony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Hi everyone, anyone mind filling me on what I missed? Thanks
    Did you hear about marty morrisseys cock?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Did you hear about marty morrisseys cock?

Long story short, you missed **** all. Softest 12 months for gangland hits since the early 90’s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Well even though the Mago hit was back in 2017, whether it was GT, TB or KH that was sent back by the K’s to whack Flashy then that would have been either 2018 or 2019. Plus 100% there has been word around with years that the K’s were taking issue with Flashy throwing their name around.

So now the question becomes, if the K’s really want Flashy popped...why have they not been able to do it?!

Fact that CS done the Mago hit on his own seems very strange. So either GG or Last ODC take are both plausible. Surely someone was meant to be the driver for CS...but was it GW?

Plan was never for him to do him on his own. His and another car were in convoy to throw him off the trail (not sure who was in it but def 2 others). They had no idea where, if or when he might pull in. When he did the other car wasnt in the vicinity so trying to be Johnny big balls looking for a pat on the back cs took the chance. They'd been following him regular. Clown was in the shop the day before

Advertisement