Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Think that was micky cumberton Éamon cumbertons bro cancer tricked him in to going to Spain for work when Éamo was on remand then got his passport taken off him when he got there had him like a hostage untill his brothers trial was over so that he couldn't rat. Micky couldn't handle cancers bullying in the end and topped himself jumped off the balcony

Hey GangsterGossip, you know anything about Buda saying he was gonna whack CG when he got outta prison years back over CG’s noncing. How come he still so powerful in the area despite being a pedo and a rapist? Surely there is some crossover between his gang and the H’s given the close proximity in the NIC. My guess is the H’s don’t want any extra beef on their plate ...esp given the links of CG and Big now. If things keep going as they are him and will Big run the whole north side.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Hey GangsterGossip, you know anything about Buda saying he was gonna whack CG when he got outta prison years back over CG’s noncing. How come he still so powerful in the area despite being a pedo and a rapist? Surely there is some crossover between his gang and the H’s given the close proximity in the NIC. My guess is the H’s don’t want any extra beef on their plate ...esp given the links of CG and Big now. If things keep going as they are him and will Big run the whole north side.

How is he so powerful- some of the old timers don't care about him being a rapist there only concern is there income and Christy has things wrapped up nicely many many years around the area.
    Hence the loyalty while he was away and welcomed back by most when he got out.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Plan was never for him to do him on his own. His and another car were in convoy to throw him off the trail (not sure who was in it but def 2 others). They had no idea where, if or when he might pull in. When he did the other car wasnt in the vicinity so trying to be Johnny big balls looking for a pat on the back cs took the chance. They'd been following him regular. Clown was in the shop the day before

Ears and Cs owed cancer 200k and didn't have it hit was meant to clear the debt when it was ****ed up debt wasn't wiped and sl was meant to get the money off them

H side know everyone on both sides of the feud Cg has a lot of family and they don't believe he done it the young ones family and there mates think he did do it it was a messy one. H side didn't want any involvement in it and didn't work with either side. It's up to people. On the street who wants to work with him and make up their own mind on it but looks like big has no problem with any if it anyway. A lot of young fellas in his family kept doing bits for him when he was locked up

Ears and Cs owed cancer 200k and didn't have it hit was meant to clear the debt when it was ****ed up debt wasn't wiped and sl was meant to get the money off them

Lot of stuff been cleared up on here in last few days regards the SL and JD hits within 2 days of each other. So CS is the link between the two? He got cash for RR off JD..but then stung JD and told RR he’d given over nothing. Then SL was meant to get another 200k off Flash and CS?! That seems a bit strange. But I’m presuming the angle is then that CS and HS brought SL out the road to do him so they wouldn’t have to pay the money.

But correct me if wrong...weren’t you saying a few times they brought SL out the road to lure out another one his friends and then HS killed SL for telling them to **** off ? If so who was this friend ??

Seems a bit coincidental that SL was killed basically by mistake In a fit of anger but conveniently was meant to collect 200k of GW and CS debt to DK.

• Advertisement

How is he so powerful- some of the old timers don't care about him being a rapist there only concern is there income and Christy has things wrapped up nicely many many years around the area.
    Hence the loyalty while he was away and welcomed back by most when he got out.

And Búda was his own man the h side isn't like the cult of cancer people don't have to be yes men to anyone Búda was loyal to the h side but still could do his own thing on the side. If he wanted to get involved in it that was his choice nobody else's. When he tried to do bottler and ****ed it and the sister and mate got killed he done that on the side was nothing to do with h side that was his own thing

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Was it not Parker owed ears money, which he was refusing to pay, so cs clipped him with sc and sl was gunnin for them then?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Lot of stuff been cleared up on here in last few days regards the SL and JD hits within 2 days of each other.

This is almost certainly bollox, but I heard a while ago that our suspected shooter in the latter case got the 27 all the way back to Jobstown after that hit. Would’ve been some bus journey.

Thesiger wrote: »
    This is almost certainly bollox, but I heard a while ago that our suspected shooter in the latter case got the 27 all the way back to Jobstown after that hit. Would’ve been some bus journey.

That’s some bus all the same, 27 bus driver would have some stories to tell.

Lot of stuff been cleared up on here in last few days regards the SL and JD hits within 2 days of each other. So CS is the link between the two? He got cash for RR off JD..but then stung JD and told RR he’d given over nothing. Then SL was meant to get another 200k off Flash and CS?! That seems a bit strange. But I’m presuming the angle is then that CS and HS brought SL out the road to do him so they wouldn’t have to pay the money.

But correct me if wrong...weren’t you saying a few times they brought SL out the road to lure out another one his friends and then HS killed SL for telling them to **** off ? If so who was this friend ??

Seems a bit coincidental that SL was killed basically by mistake In a fit of anger but conveniently was meant to collect 200k of GW and CS debt to DK.

Sl was been asked to get the money and the Cs and the Iranian lured him out the road saying they need to talk about it from what I heard back then none them. Like that Sl was the one looking for the money off them coz he was a young fella so they tried make him set up one of his mates that had weight to come out with it and they were going to rob him and use the gear to pay off the debt. They knew cancer wouldnt cared who was robbed once he got paid and wanted to teach sl he was only a young fella that they could still boss him at the same time. From the rumours that came out of ears crew at the time was sl wouldn't take there cheek and the Iranian lost his temper and shot him

• Advertisement

Was it not Parker owed ears money, which he was refusing to pay, so cs clipped him with sc and sl was gunnin for them then?

Don't know about Parker never heard of him untill he was killed don't know who owed ears money but ears defo owed 200 and Cs owed a big lump of it to

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jackthelad222

And then was it CL who shot the Iranian up on SL's doorstep??

Seems very odd that DK would have SL collecting money for him off CS and Ears.. I thought the Iranian worked for DK?

Ah I wouldn’t be too surprised. He was only an ole’ lowlife anyways. Cycled up to Jordo on a bike and popped him while was out walking with his child in a pram.

Fair trek back to Jobstown from Darndale though. Surely he must have cleaned up and got rid of the the shooter somewhere closer.

I remember Parker from style club in swords, little cheeky hard man, but he was always going to get swallowed up by the likes of ears

Seems very odd that DK would have SL collecting money for him off CS and Ears.. I thought the Iranian worked for DK?

Yeah cl1

CL def friendly with SL, JD and that whole crew round Coolock and Darndale.

But he was only 1 of a 3 man team. Runour has it he was the trigger man. But 2 of them were pieced up. The second fella just to cover the first shooter in case any went astray. Then man 3 in the car. Well organised hit.

He was be a f**king thick to have done that in broad daylight with himself exposed??!

I checked him FB.. seems a harmless enough chap WC

Sl was been asked to get the money and the Cs and the Iranian lured him out the road saying they need to talk about it from what I heard back then none them. Like that Sl was the one looking for the money off them coz he was a young fella so they tried make him set up one of his mates that had weight to come out with it and they were going to rob him and use the gear to pay off the debt. They knew cancer wouldnt cared who was robbed once he got paid and wanted to teach sl he was only a young fella that they could still boss him at the same time. From the rumours that came out of ears crew at the time was sl wouldn't take there cheek and the Iranian lost his temper and shot him

Yeah all this makes a lot of sense. Plus it explains why the papers and crime journo’s kept linking Flashy to all 3 murders.

Isn’t it also said that Flashy then told Littles friends and family that HS had popped SL and that he hadn’t ordered it ...then that was why they didn’t hesitate to target HS at the wake.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Often wondered of CL is such the big man that he is made out to be how comes no revenge for the JD hit him and JD apparently like brothers not such a connection with SL though
    CL def friendly with SL, JD and that whole crew round Coolock and Darndale.

But he was only 1 of a 3 man team. Runour has it he was the trigger man. But 2 of them were pieced up. The second fella just to cover the first shooter in case any went astray. Then man 3 in the car. Well organised hit.

Ratbags wrote: »
    Often wondered of CL is such the big man that he is made out to be how comes no revenge for the JD hit him and JD apparently like brothers not such a connection with SL though

Cause the shooter WC is in custody. Plus CL not gonna take on RR. This is presuming the angle that RR was behind it is true. There a pecking order to this. Bigger boys don’t mind CL going round doing their bidding ...but he can’t exactly go gunning for major players off his own back. Although I guess you could argue he did do that with RL to an extent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

He was be a f**king thick to have done that in broad daylight with himself exposed??!

I checked him FB.. seems a harmless enough chap WC

One of the dumbest hits of recent times. He must have owed Roo quite an amount to agree to do it like that, if indeed that’s how it happened.

Still get a chuckle thinking about Roo and Bernard caught beside a burning car a few minutes walk from their gafs this time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Onemic

They can pull up deleted messages? Seriously?

That wouldn't be uncommon for any sort of storage device. Deleting something's just marks is as deleted about won't show up anymore to the user. It won't go away permanently until the space is needed. Hence encro

Cancer didn't have him doing it directly he was doing it for biggie and his mates they are all reporting back to Lb

Fair enough...

Begs the question why SL was doing donkey work for Biggie (his younger cousin) and rest of them young lads.

The Parker part has a lot got to do with SL being popped no doubt

One of the dumbest hits of recent times. He must have owed Roo quite an amount to agree to do it like that, if indeed that’s how it happened.

Still get a chuckle thinking about Roo and Bernard caught beside a burning car a few minutes walk from their gafs this time last year.

All three of the above mentioned absolute thick *****. You couldn’t write this stuff.

Fair enough...

Begs the question why SL was doing donkey work for Biggie (his younger cousin) and rest of them young lads.

The Parker part has a lot got to do with SL being popped no doubt

Them young fellas are muppets but there working directly for Lb now he has nobody left only them and Bop. Smcg is in dubai and be arrested for murder if he came back and the wig is doing his own thing under cancer. Lot of other young fellas round town think if they get in with biggie and that they will be living the high life its gás biggie be bringing culchies around in a horse and carriage if lb didn't have to scrape the barrel for workers. Don't know about Parker never heard of him tell he was hit but know him and sl were meant to be good mates but from what I heard it wasn't over Parker why he was killed

Mad also that RR’s father killed CL2’s infant brother by ****ing a petrol bomb through his window years ago. Wonder is there still ill will between CL2 and co. towards the R’s. That coupled with the JD hit you would wonder if RR will be become the next focus point of the runts gang, now that they seem to have given poor Hotdog enough wearing in.Be a good few year before RR back on the street though at same time.

Them young fellas are muppets but there working directly for Lb now he has nobody left only them and Bop. Smcg is in dubai and be arrested for murder if he came back and the wig is doing his own thing under cancer. Lot of other young fellas round town think if they get in with biggie and that they will be living the high life its gás biggie be bringing culchies around in a horse and carriage if lb didn't have to scrape the barrel for workers. Don't know about Parker never heard of him tell he was hit but know him and sl were meant to be good mates but from what I heard it wasn't over Parker why he was killed

Which basically means the Wig is running Crumlin/Drimnagh and the D8 and south inner city area. Still overall probably the most lucrative turf in the whole city. Prob all the one to DK who his lieutenant is back here once the money is all flowing upward to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Ears does be up in Ratoath drive staring out the window whilst his gang of 13 year olds jump over the back wall to cars, that’s about the only moving they do now, they had Kippure park but been ran out of there recently, cl does be up there the odd time

Jesus. That’s what he’s resorted to?
    Lad on here last week saying he only deals in k’s now lol clearly not

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Jesus. That’s what he’s resorted to?
    Lad on here last week saying he only deals in k’s now lol clearly not

Mixed reports on Ears these days on here haha. If he only dealing in ki’s of flake at 50 g’s a pop...then it’s hardly them that he have young chaps jumping over the back wall dishing out !!!

Advertisement