Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

Lot of stuff been cleared up on here in last few days regards the SL and JD hits within 2 days of each other. So CS is the link between the two? He got cash for RR off JD..but then stung JD and told RR he’d given over nothing. Then SL was meant to get another 200k off Flash and CS?! That seems a bit strange. But I’m presuming the angle is then that CS and HS brought SL out the road to do him so they wouldn’t have to pay the money.

But correct me if wrong...weren’t you saying a few times they brought SL out the road to lure out another one his friends and then HS killed SL for telling them to **** off ? If so who was this friend ??

Seems a bit coincidental that SL was killed basically by mistake In a fit of anger but conveniently was meant to collect 200k of GW and CS debt to DK.

it was posted in this thread a while ago by a poster who seemed to be in the know than SL paid CS money to whack EB and he was taking too long so SL was telling him he wanted the money back and CS went and told EB about it and then CS lured SL to his death. I actually think it could have been gangster gossip who posted it so i dont know why the story changes all of a sudden or which one is true

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jackthelad222

EB as in SL's old mate EB?

Was in CL that nabbed him and sprayed him at his gaf also?

Cause the shooter WC is in custody. Plus CL not gonna take on RR. This is presuming the angle that RR was behind it is true. There a pecking order to this. Bigger boys don’t mind CL going round doing their bidding ...but he can’t exactly go gunning for major players off his own back. Although I guess you could argue he did do that with RL to an extent.

that was personal with RL though, and HS was easy for him to shoot when everyone wanted him dead whereas CS would have been hard for him to get close to even if he wanted to

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    it was posted in this thread a while ago by a poster who seemed to be in the know than SL paid CS money to whack EB and he was taking too long so SL was telling him he wanted the money back and CS went and told EB about it and then CS lured SL to his death. I actually think it could have been gangster gossip who posted it so i dont know why the story changes all of a sudden or which one is true

Wasnt me who posted that anyway I heard sl and eb fell out a while before and sl cut eb out the game and that when sl was killed eb posted something laughing about it and it didn't sit well with sl family and friends and that's why he was done

Which basically means the Wig is running Crumlin/Drimnagh and the D8 and south inner city area. Still overall probably the most lucrative turf in the whole city. Prob all the one to DK who his lieutenant is back here once the money is all flowing upward to him.

Yea more or less lb is trying to control bombers old set up in England but still gives work in to bop biggie and the kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

All them murders are so complicated with loads if the lads being friends and mutual people involved in different groups, still think it’s mental EB was possibly killed over a Facebook comment, I seen it too was harsh but nothing mental

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Wat about that mad dog fella from crumlin is he big or wat

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

[HTML][/HTML]
    MrSanchez wrote: »
    All them murders are so complicated with loads if the lads being friends and mutual people involved in different groups, still think it’s mental EB was possibly killed over a Facebook comment, I seen it too was harsh but nothing mental

It wasn’t just that, he was throwing his weight around for a long time, he was being followed and was marked a long time before he played anything about sl on fb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Wat about that mad dog fella from crumlin is he big or wat

He back inside I’d imagine after getting stung in that raid in May 2020. He works under the Wig in the organization that runs that whole area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

All this is very interesting I must say considering Im a southsider. Them lads are mainly kids early 20's yet no problem picking up a shooter and whacking someone!

Mad to think there all been supplied by LB or the K's. Do they not get any backing of them or what? when one gets whacked. Seems like disarray cant be good for business! Taught Roo (rr) was a muppet or not liked by anybody so how would he be a major player? and why would CL want to go after him? Is CL the young lad that his dad was shot by RL? he hardly does hits.. Hes only about 20 ffs

How is ears GW still walking? as he seems to be in the thick of it! how old is he?

• Advertisement

benny79 wrote: »
    All this is very interesting I must say considering Im a southsider. Them lads are mainly kids early 20's yet no problem picking up a shooter and whacking someone!

Mad to think there all been supplied by LB or the K's. Do they not get any backing of them or what? when one gets whacked. Seems like disarray cant be good for business! Taught Roo (rr) was a muppet or not liked by anybody so how would he be a major player? and why would CL want to go after him? Is CL the young lad that his dad was shot by RL? he hardly does hits.. Hes only about 20 ffs

How is ears GW still walking? as he seems to be in the thick of it! how old is he?

If your talking about Biggie Little and them working under LB I’d agree yes they are all in their 20’s...I would disagree that they have no problem picking up a piece and whacking someone. I’ve never heard of any of that crew putting in work in that regard. They are too busy acting the pretty boys up on Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I'm under the assumption it's a drug chain link and thats largely it. As long as the dealers pay the distributors who pay the wholesalers, that's all that matters in DK's eyes. I don't think he cares who kills who as long as he gets paid. Granted that line of thinking doesn't always hold true, i.e. the Don murder but I'm under the assumption that they aren't one big international gang and they just supply wholesale to the various gangs who then sell on to individual dealers in their areas. Open to being wrong but thats how it looks from the outside looking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

If your talking about Biggie Little and them working under LB I’d agree yes they are all in their 20’s...I would disagree that they have no problem picking up a piece and whacking someone. I’ve never heard of any of that crew putting in work in that regard. They are too busy acting the pretty boys up on Instagram.

Yes but the have got ppl clipped sure look at the lads that were that we just been talking about plus who done it. CL is early 20's is he not looks it in video I seen. All the lads jumping around when RL was killed drinking in garden. All look like kids even GW.

I was talking about GW crew and the likes (northsiders I know all the players on southside) - CL, CS, RR, etc even the lads that where killed little and the likes.

When I was growing up if you sold for LB and the likes you always had there backing sure they would pride themselves on that! little twats that be mouthing off that you knew you would absolutely smash but couldn't because who they worked for etc.. Surely its the same now.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

The papers make roo out to be a major player from what I can see him and fogarty are nothing but handicaps. CL and jordo where best mates

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

There’s a lot of muppets around on Instagram throwing their weight around of late which really annoys me . Anto Trimble , The Murray Brothers ( These 2 clowns baffle me , that little mongo Johner in particular, how he hasn’t been broke up yet )

Lee Gibson, Biggie , Lee Byrne and all that crew are the same . It’s hilarious that these cabbages are seen as enforcers . The standard of enforcers and major players has really nosedived of late .

No they get no backing now cancer and lb have nobody left on the ground back here only a few muppets nobody is scared of like biggie and his Instagram crew all the main fellas are on the run or locked up. The wig doing big bits but he's only working he's not getting involved on other bull**** just taking care of his own money flow and paying cancer that's it. Ye used to have to ask for permission to do a hit before the feud started because bodies were bad for business but nobody is scared of cancer now they know him and the on the runs cant cone back and don't have the power they used to in Ireland anyway. Sure cancer can't do **** all about bg and his crew in clondalkin and ballyer taking half his customers he's probably ratting them out what he' usually does to people he's scared of. Same with big and cg can't stop them taking over his old areas he thinks buying a few flats around the south inner city is going to get his power back the fat bovril faced rat

Blows my mind how they get away with it in the likes of Barry in Finglas and moatview in Darndale, it’s as if the gards want to leave them to it

Wig is one of the few that runs his business well without any interference or issues with other crews. The only drawback for him is the clowns he has working for him . I saw them at a funeral recently and they where all acting the bollox and you could see Wig was looking at them like he was embarrassed being around them

Wig is one of the few that runs his business well without any interference or issues with other crews. The only drawback for him is the clowns he has working for him . I saw them at a funeral recently and they where all acting the bollox and you could see Wig was looking at them like he was embarrassed being around them

Wonder if he has to carry around a mass card of cancers ma like the other muppets ����

Wonder if he has to carry around a mass card of cancers ma like the other muppets ����

You’d never know pal but I’d imagine Cancer sees Wig differently to a lot of the other gimps that where/are working for him. Ross Browning Liam Byrne and Sean McEnroe won’t be back in Ireland anytime soon or even ever again so cancer has given Wig all the power to keep business moving and without any interruption.

When you look at that mongo little gimp Wardy and try compare him to Wig, no comparison. That’s why Wardy will be dealt with very soon. He’s finished and was only going to be a matter of time too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Lee Byrne and all that crew are the same . It’s hilarious that these cabbages are seen as enforcers . .

The media are always at a pains to remind us this lad is apparently not involved in crime, but don't reserve the same distinction for his friends.

The media are always at a pains to remind us this lad is apparently not involved in crime, but don't reserve the same distinction for his friends.

He works for Maurice Sines and out of them all , he has half a brain. Biggie is a 100% certified gimp. He is a runner and a soft boy. Lee Gibson is a bit of a hard nut and collects money and throws a few slaps here and there. He’s a loose canon tho.

You’d never know pal but I’d imagine Cancer sees Wig differently to a lot of the other gimps that where/are working for him. Ross Browning Liam Byrne and Sean McEnroe won’t be back in Ireland anytime soon or even ever again so cancer has given Wig all the power to keep business moving and without any interruption.

When you look at that mongo little gimp Wardy and try compare him to Wig, no comparison. That’s why Wardy will be dealt with very soon. He’s finished and was only going to be a matter of time too.

Macker will end up back on the military plane soon enough for duckeggs murder cancer only has him in dubai to see what way the get Macker so he can try avoid it himself. He has Nicky sitting in a sithole Turkish prison fighting extradition to learn how it works for himself to no way nicky wants to be in that kip he could be in a normal jail back here going not guilty instead of been stuck in the biggest kip in Turkey. Wig only has power in his old areas on southside but he has to share that with bop and the kids wig never wanted to Comeback he had it all set up in Liverpool wanted nothing to do with all the heat that was in Dublin untill cancer sent him back. Ears will defo be done don't know if it will come from cancer but someone will take him out stood on to many toes last few years and doesn't have any backing

What was that nightclub they all use to go to in town, superstar DJ Karl Mac used to always have sets there, that’s were flashy, eb, sl, sc, zp and biggie all got close

Cancer what you going to do about Darren gee mouthing off ha ha Marvin and your mates in England are going to want something done about it but you can't tell them it's part of the Mi5 deal there's no murders in Britain can ye ha ha. Hes talking about mtk laundering money and having boxers selling drugs and he's doing it in Birmingham your powerbase in England what are ye going to do about it cancer Darren gee is making a fool of ye bovril Jaws ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

What was that nightclub they all use to go to in town, superstar DJ Karl Mac used to always have sets there, that’s were flashy, eb, sl, sc, zp and biggie all got close

District 8 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Sin, shut down a few years back. ****in dive filled to the brim with scum trying to act posh.

Sin nightclub. Karl Mac - he’s another gimp of the hugest order. Seems to have disappeared for awhile , hasn’t been on Instagram lately , he was very vocal about Sean Little as they where best mates . Him & Dean Smith , he’s another bellend along with Lee Boylan and a few others . Capper was the hardest one out of them all and he is **** for brains but would take lumps out of ye, I seen some poster here saying Capper was being groomed to take over from flashy . Biggest load of bollox ever.

Was that hot dog who was stabbed on Sunday night in moatview?

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    District 8 I think

Bollox, District 8 was the one of the best clubs in the city. Those muppets used to be in Sin, buying into that fake VIP bull****.

Advertisement