Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Bollox, District 8 was the one of the best clubs in the city. Those muppets used to be in Sin, buying into that fake VIP bull****.

I got it wrong, relax

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Bollox, District 8 was the one of the best clubs in the city. Those muppets used to be in Sin, buying into that fake VIP bull****.

50 quid wristbands free drink for the night..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

@gangergossip you obviously dont like the K's thats fair enough. but if you think them a LB have no power. I would say IMO your sadly mistaken. They have vasts amounts of money Id say their billionaires at this stage. Unfortunately money talks in this world. Sure look at the feud all mates turning on each other for money. No loyalty in that game.

The people at the Top always seem to get away very rare there caught. Sure the wig was caught years ago in the holiday inn . Out years and a big player doubt he'd be caught again. The numbers just multiple. As the ones that are caught only get a few years. Biggest maybe 10 out in 8 unless they get life! So all will be out evidently.

Like in all fairness if you had that much money why bother keep going to evidently be shot or locked up! You could live a very lavish life and still never spend it all...

But I will say one thing its getting harder and harder to whack someone and get away with it. With all the cctv and technology nowadays sure just look how Fat Freddie was caught god knows the number of c**ts he put under! I say the most in the country by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

benny79 wrote: »
    @gangergossip you obviously dont like the K's thats fair enough. but if you think them a LB have no power. I would say IMO your sadly mistaken. They have vasts amounts of money Id say their billionaires at this stage. Unfortunately money talks in this world. Sure look at the feud all mates turning on each other for money. No loyalty in that game.

The people at the Top always seem to get away very rare there caught. Sure the wig was caught years ago in the holiday inn . Out years and a big player doubt he'd be caught again. The numbers just multiple. As the ones that are caught only get a few years. Biggest maybe 10 out in 8 unless they get life! So all will be out evidently.

Like in all fairness if you had that much money why bother keep going to evidently be shot or locked up! You could live a very lavish life and still never spend it all...

But I will say one thing its getting harder and harder to whack someone and get away with it. With all the cctv and technology nowadays sure just look how Fat Freddie was caught god knows the number of c**ts he put under! I say the most in the country by far.

Yes this is an interesting point. There was only 1 actual gun murder in the state last year. That was the chaps brother in Cherry Orchard. So the question is, will there be an upsurge in gangland gun murders now this year as we move back out of COVID/lockdowns ?

Or like you said will the high conviction, better Garda technology etc. mean that we continue to see low numbers compared to the 10’s and way lower compared to 00’s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

They have **** all power in Ireland compared to what they did nobody wants to work with them because your putting a major target on your back fir the garda straight away. The wig didn't even want to come back he had a network all sowed up in Liverpool he was sorted and he has cab all over his back now. He's already had load of property's raided by them he's next in line to get all his assets seized cab been on him for months. When wigs bird died how many them came back to show respect none them lb has no warrants he wouldn't go back to the funeral because he's to windy. Sure cancer has the money to stop but he can't he's caught up in to much of a mess with Mi5 the pakis he gets smack off and the columbians sure he never be allowed stop he wanted to be the godfather and look where it got him stuck in a desert waiting for his residency to run out. He's banned from america and will be arrested the minute tries set foot in Europe. If he don't testify on video link about the racketeering claims against him in America and loses the case dea are going to be all over him to with the amount of money laundering he's done through mtk over there. Cancers money can't save him and ye can have all the money in the world but at the minute it can only buy him junkies and half a heads because anyone with a brain won't do a job for him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

but1er wrote: »
    50 quid wristbands free drink for the night..

Cheap night out.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Far from Billionaires, LB certainly isn’t . Albeit he’d have a lot of money wrapped up in assets but having cold hard cash no chance. A lot of money invested in Maurice Sines business along with other investments to clean it up somehow . That’s about it . LB is ****ed . Bomber is gone and Cancer & cronies in Dubai. LB stuck in Birmingham and won’t be going any were soon.

Freddie was going to be done eventually. He managed to get himself locked up to save himself from being clipped . Far to much heat on him for years hence why he was only a foot soldier and not a major player albeit a top foot soldier . Again another brain dead crack head that can’t be trusted . Cancer is delighted he’s out of the way . The hit squads that have been locked up lately are also brain dead . Branno in particular , Wilson’s , Cappers brother etc. It shows the level of incompetence from Cancer having these cabbages in charge of shootings . Cancer has no one of note in Ireland capable of carrying out a hit. It will be low level junkies and youngfellas trying to make a name for themselves from here on in.

Sure if hes no power why did the wig come back? Could he not say no? Like I didn't see any other big players getting involved like Big, The Penguin etc

Far from Billionaires, LB certainly isn’t . Albeit he’d have a lot of money wrapped up in assets but having cold hard cash no chance. A lot of money invested in Maurice Sines business along with other investments to clean it up somehow . That’s about it . LB is ****ed . Bomber is gone and Cancer & cronies in Dubai. LB stuck in Birmingham and won’t be going any were soon.

Freddie was going to be done eventually. He managed to get himself locked up to save himself from being clipped . Far to much heat on him for years hence why he was only a foot soldier and not a major player albeit a top foot soldier . Again another brain dead crack head that can’t be trusted . Cancer is delighted he’s out of the way . The hit squads that have been locked up lately are also brain dead . Branno in particular , Wilson’s , Cappers brother etc. It shows the level of incompetence from Cancer having these cabbages in charge of shootings . Cancer has no one of note in Ireland capable of carrying out a hit. It will be low level junkies and youngfellas trying to make a name for themselves from here on in.

Sure didnt Lb misses or someone related bring everyone to Cancun on a holiday all expenses paid roughly €180 grand.. few years back thats just a holiday! the house he had in crumlin worth about a mill + I know its took of him.. there was pictures of his gaf in Birmingham in the papers it was even bigger! and thats only what you hear about! These are in the game years at a serious level ie the very top. There worth millions! Sure its well know he was getting everything done cause of his bother. So if he has no power how come know one clips him? and why doesn't he go to Dubai with the rest of them?

• Advertisement

Sure didnt Lb misses or someone rated bring everyone to Cancun on a holiday all expenses paid roughly €180 grand.. few years back thats just a holiday. the house he had in crumlin worth about a mill I know its took of him.. there was pictures of his gaf in Birmingham in the papers it was even bigger! and thats only what you hear about! These are in the game years at a serious level ie the very top. There worth millions! Sure its well know he was getting everything done cause of his bother. So if he has no power how come know one clips him? and why doesn't he go to Dubai with the rest of them?

Who is going to take a pop at LB and take him out ? No one . The H’s aren’t interested ( not now anyway ) there been to much blood spilled in the last 5 years for it to continue in my opinion. There’s no one in Ireland capable of it . Mago maybe but even that would be a struggle . He’s in Birmingham and won’t be coming back to Dublin as he’s a windy **** like what GangsterGossip said . He has money of course he does but it’s very difficult at that level to keep it clean.

Who is going to take a pop at LB and take him out ? No one . The H’s aren’t interested ( not now anyway ) there been to much blood spilled in the last 5 years for it to continue in my opinion. There’s no one in Ireland capable of it . Mago maybe but even that would be a struggle . He’s in Birmingham and won’t be coming back to Dublin as he’s a windy **** like what GangsterGossip said . He has money of course he does but it’s very difficult at that level to keep it clean.

Sure hes been keeping it clean for years! So you think Gerry wont be looking for revenge? NIC/northside always had the best hitmen.
    Surely he'd be paranoid why doesn't he fcuk of to Dubai? Always wondered why he stayed since his best mate went SMC

Sure if hes no power why did the wig come back? Could he not say no? Like I didn't see any other big players getting involved like Big, The Penguin etc

He has **** all power in Ireland still has a lot of UK firms believing his brown and wig was getting supplied off cancer he says no his supply's gone and cancer have another muppet in on his patch. Like someone else just said look who's doing his big hits for him junkies and youngfellas he's got no top men back here anymore he's done in Ireland. Penguins more friendly with the monk and doesn't really get involved in murder and big isn't that big hes big in Dublin but not international

Sure didnt Lb misses or someone related bring everyone to Cancun on a holiday all expenses paid roughly €180 grand.. few years back thats just a holiday! the house he had in crumlin worth about a mill + I know its took of him.. there was pictures of his gaf in Birmingham in the papers it was even bigger! and thats only what you hear about! These are in the game years at a serious level ie the very top. There worth millions! Sure its well know he was getting everything done cause of his bother. So if he has no power how come know one clips him? and why doesn't he go to Dubai with the rest of them?

That was bombers missus lbs sister. It was bomber that was funding most the hits and over dots because his missus was crying about it bomber was way bigger than lb. Lb awas getting his work off bomber. Bomber went UK and set up everything proper made a mint it was through bomber how cancer really got in to the uk then grassed him up and took his transport and contacts like usual and left lb there to run it for him. Half the bloke in England hate lb and want to have a pop at him because how mouthy and cocky he is they respected bomber but hate lb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Cheap night out.

The drink was all rank - unbranded spirits and sodastream mixers. You couldn't drink 50 quids worth if you tried, and I'm sure plenty did.

Was full of little scrotes.

Sure hes been keeping it clean for years! So you think Gerry wont be looking for revenge? NIC/northside always had the best hitmen.
    Surely he'd be paranoid why doesn't he fcuk of to Dubai? Always wondered why he stayed since his best mate went SMC

Cancer won't let him stay in dubai he told him he needs him in England and him and maker don't talk anymore cancer drove a wedge between them trying to divide everyone up and act as everyone's best mate like always to keep control of his cult

He has **** all power in Ireland still has a lot of UK firms believing his brown and wig was getting supplied off cancer he says no his supply's gone and cancer have another muppet in on his patch. Like someone else just said look who's doing his big hits for him junkies and youngfellas he's got no top men back here anymore he's done in Ireland. Penguins more friendly with the monk and doesn't really get involved in murder and big isn't that big hes big in Dublin but not international

They had junkies doing them from the start more or less or ppl who owed money as was mentioned earlier with the attempt on mago. I heard everyone is terrified of him especially DK So you would think with all his money he would of paid for proper professionals even bring lads in and have 2 hit teams take him out.

If you ever watched underbelly your man Carl paid over the odds to get the Morans whacked where as they where the big firm around years feared more etc but would either never pay get junkies or people who owed them money to do hits. Based on real life too

That was bombers missus lbs sister. It was bomber that was funding most the hits and over dots because his missus was crying about it bomber was way bigger than lb. Lb awas getting his work off bomber. Bomber went UK and set up everything proper made a mint it was through bomber how cancer really got in to the uk then grassed him up and took his transport and contacts like usual and left lb there to run it for him. Half the bloke in England hate lb and want to have a pop at him because how mouthy and cocky he is they respected bomber but hate lb

Why dont they then? Surely theres bigger crews there now who would want to take over?

That’s exactly it , there’s a lot of the U.K. lads out for LB will most likely take a pop at him before anyone in Ireland will. Bomber is very respected in England and LB isn’t. Cancer ****er Bomber under the bud as soon as he got the chance . LB will be next . Cancer has no loyalty and if it means getting rid of LB then so be it . All of the original crew are a hindrance to Cancer now . Bomber and Freddie gone, McEnroe will be caught eventually . LB is disposable . Browning and Cancer are very close

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The gaff lb is in over in Birmingham isn’t his it’s sines, so are the cars his son does be in

• Advertisement

They had junkies doing them from the start more or less or ppl who owed money as was mentioned earlier with the attempt on mago. I heard everyone is terrified of him especially DK So you would think with all his money he would of paid for proper professionals even bring lads in and have 2 hit teams take him out.

If you ever watched underbelly your man Carl paid over the odds to get the Morans whacked where as they where the big firm around years feared more etc but would either never pay get junkies or people who owed them money to do hits. Based on real life too

No they had boys on monthly retainers doing it from the start fellas that could actually do a job and done it before. They had Johnny Keough eamo cumberton Chris slater Nicky, gf, tb was a junkie but he had form. Then they had buckets of blood, kh Freddie all them are locked up or on the run now its only junkies and half a heads they have left that would do anything for a few quid but don't have the brains to pull it off

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Why is mago so well liked?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

No they had boys on monthly retainers doing it from the start fellas that could actually do a job and done it before. They had Johnny Keough eamo cumberton Chris slater Nicky, gf, tb was a junkie but he had form. Then they had buckets of blood, kh Freddie all them are locked up or on the run now its only junkies and half a heads they have left that would do anything for a few quid but don't have the brains to pull it off

Is Mackin around, was he not out in Dubai with him for a while the back in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Probably the most asked question on here
    Main answer seems to be he stayed loyal to hutches

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Probably the most asked question on here
    Main answer seems to be he stayed loyal to hutches

Plus he had the gusto and the Cojone’s to go against the Cartel. He also has an air of mystique around him around how he’s stayed alive ...survived the hit etc.
    Like another poster said, he’s like a real life Ciro from Gomorrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Gangster gossip what ever happen too Robert browns older brother browner ?he is from hardwicke st and grew up with buckets of blood and finnegans ?
    Also the black dude Paul who used too live in hardwicke st ? About the same age as Robert brown

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

He aint a turncoat, seems loyalty and friendship are a dying trait. So what's not to like?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Just seen a Jamie Kavanagh fight highlight. Jesus that lad has some amount of relatives killed thinking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

To add on to what everyone else has said, he seems to do his own dirty work and isn't just hired muscle without a brain based on his previous attempts to wash cash (I think he owned a Nail salon co-owned with a Cartel guy prior to 2016) and his alleged current status regarding bringing in cash. Granted he's been close to getting killed once and maybe twice although I'm not sure if his first shooting was meant to kill him or just a shot in the leg type thing. That's assuming he's only had two shooting incidents, I heard there may have been another in a car park with Patsy and GH but could be wrong on that. But either way, I can see why he's feared and respected for a reason, a soldier and an earner, stays loyal and takes matters into his own hands.

• Advertisement

Just seen a Jamie Kavanagh fight highlight. Jesus that lad has some amount of relatives killed thinking about it

Any drama up Drogheda lately bud?

Advertisement