Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

stingrayed wrote: »
    true age and initials obviously red herrings, but we might know more if the hedgehog gets some serious porridge, as you would not expect bomber togo guilty so easily.

Especially with UK standard sentencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

ElZee wrote: »
    @gangstergossip

Ever hear much about Jamie Griffin from around D8? Supposedly a Kinihan enforcer? Good few articles about him.

Few fellas have spotted him around boozers on the quays not looking the may west was carrying bags of clothes in one boozer fellas think he was staying in a hostel. I don't think he's an enforcer more of a junkie that always needs cash. Heard he's always paro he's going to be done talking **** in pubs. He's no big head anyway I wouldn't say he's more dangerous than any the crack heads around sherriffer do anything for a few quid but don't they all

stingrayed wrote: »
    true age and initials obviously red herrings, but we might know more if the hedgehog gets some serious porridge, as you would not expect bomber togo guilty so easily.

Bombers sentencing should tell a lot he nearly took a heart attack when the coppers chargers him. His charges carry life in the uk with recommended sentences of between 3 and a half to 16 years depending on the figures and how big you are but bombers cousin mulvey got 32 years for the same charges after cancer stitched him up. Bomber should be getting a sentence like his cousin with the amount they have him on and he's on money laundering charges to if he don't get a big wack he's cutting a deal. Say its hard sitting in a cell known cancer set ye up and set your cuz up tricked ye into giving the ok for another 2 cousins to be killed then took your transport and contacts while he leaves your muppet of a bro in law as a pawn in charge to keep ye happy

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Bombers sentencing should tell a lot he nearly took a heart attack when the coppers chargers him. His charges carry life in the uk with recommended sentences of between 3 and a half to 16 years depending on the figures and how big you are but bombers cousin mulvey got 32 years for the same charges after cancer stitched him up. Bomber should be getting a sentence like his cousin with the amount they have him on and he's on money laundering charges to if he don't get a big wack he's cutting a deal. Say its hard sitting in a cell known cancer set ye up and set your cuz up tricked ye into giving the ok for another 2 cousins to be killed then took your transport and contacts while he leaves your muppet of a bro in law as a pawn in charge to keep ye happy
    Which mulvey is that? What's the story with this SOS and his feud with flashy, is SOS aligned with the Hutches or is that just spin from the media?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

When is his case up?

• Advertisement

glenboylan wrote: »
    Which mulvey is that? What's the story with this SOS and his feud with flashy, is SOS aligned with the Hutches or is that just spin from the media?

James mulvey is bombers cuz. Sos and his mates hate flashy and sos is mates with a lot of people on the h side some hs live in sos area

benny79 wrote: »
    When is his case up?

Don't know was meant to be in October but it's all gone very quiet which is strange could be a few deals getting made in the background

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

ElZee wrote: »
    @gangstergossip

Ever hear much about Jamie Griffin from around D8? Supposedly a Kinihan enforcer? Good few articles about him.

Hard lad and the brother a crazy b@stard but his Mrs had a kid last year and he seems to have quietened down a fair bit.

She's a fine one in fairness. Nice girl too

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

Aaron is it ? He had a little crew of thugs ran the Basin Street flats. Haven’t heard of him in recent times tbh.

had a run in with him in 2017 or thereabouts he seemed wise enough even if he looked like a crackhead... I remember his little brother used to get him into trouble for running his mouth giving it the big one to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Hard lad and the brother a crazy b@stard but his Mrs had a kid last year and he seems to have quietened down a fair bit.

She's a fine one in fairness. Nice girl too

Lucky getting away with killing that young lad in tallaght few years back

• Advertisement

Lucky getting away with killing that young lad in tallaght few years back

Deco O Reilly?? That was a good while back maybe 2011-12

He was never nicked for that and not being horrible but DOR was a nasty b@stard himself.

Got off with killing a fella in the joy previously. Probably his downfall. Just feel for his young lad who was with him when he got popped

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

He was never nicked for that and not being horrible but DOR was a nasty b@stard himself.

Got off with killing a fella in the joy previously. Probably his downfall. Just feel for his young lad who was with him when he got popped

What was his history? Was he part of the crumlin/drimnagh feud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

benny79 wrote: »
    Suppose forget about some of them also Jamie Quinn. Goes back to my point how hard it is to whack someone nowadays with technology and cctv. As a few years ago none of them would of probably been caught!

When the guards have a bee in their bonnet about a particular feud, or a particularly outrageous crime, few cases seems to be unsolvable if the manpower can be put in to it. CCTV and phone technology can be vital in convicting people who for whom crime is not their vocation and who seek to talk themselves out of it- Graham Dwyer and the family who killed the mother in Rathfarnham come to mind.

These lads, the guards can have plenty on CCTV, if the defendant prefers to stare at the wall and answer no comment rather than talk about how he can explain why he is on CCTV, they can get a bit stuck without co operating witnesses.

The Kinahan fightback, the Limerick feud (given extra impetus because at least three non involved civilians were killed), Veronica Guerin, Mulready Woods, Melanie McCarthy. All caused a level of societal outrage that demanded action.

There just isn't the time/ money to relentlessly pursue a run of the mill gangland murder far as I can see. Even with all of the money and resources poured into the Kinahan Hutch feud only four of them have seen successful murder charges by my count.

SSLil wrote: »
    What was his history? Was he part of the crumlin/drimnagh feud?

Think his death was more to do with killing Derek Glennon inside. Glennon had been bullying him bad a making him hide contraband.

Stabbed him through the heart.

His sisters house was firebombed days after if I remember correctly and he was shot 2-3 times a year before his murder and talk was it was Dereks lads.

Don't know if he was directly linked to either side of the Crum / Drim feud

There’s a lot of muppets around on Instagram throwing their weight around of late which really annoys me . Anto Trimble , The Murray Brothers ( These 2 clowns baffle me , that little mongo Johner in particular, how he hasn’t been broke up yet )

Lee Gibson, Biggie , Lee Byrne and all that crew are the same . It’s hilarious that these cabbages are seen as enforcers . The standard of enforcers and major players has really nosedived of late .

What surprises me with these lot, LB, DK too is how they haven't managed to get into Conor McGregor.

The Murrays are very close with him, as is the Wig and Lee Byrne also known to be friendly with him. With the amount of money he accumulates and could easily wash up I'm surprised he hasn't been tapped up.

At the end of the day forget the tough guy bit he's a normal fella who can be threatened and harmed, family too especially by dangerous people with no scruples.

He's done well to not become too embroiled with them. I know there was talk of him giving the wig and his old man a good few quid after dishing out a slap and his sister is with one of the wigs lads but never known of him to be washing anything up for them boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

There’s a lot of muppets around on Instagram throwing their weight around of late which really annoys me . Anto Trimble , The Murray Brothers ( These 2 clowns baffle me , that little mongo Johner in particular, how he hasn’t been broke up yet )

The most punchable c*unts I've ever seen in my life.

nintchdbpict000398228836.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=640&h=425&crop=1

nintchdbpict000398228835-e1523719073262.jpg

nintchdbpict000398008164.jpg

img_6074jpg-js397974935-e1523993988719.jpg

Must rim the champ champ with that tongue, it's out automatically every single time.

Not sure about that one. But heard he was involved in Stephen Lynch dying?

Not sure about that one. But heard he was involved in Stephen Lynch dying?

Ah yea the fella who was run over or am I thinking of someone else?

Omackeral wrote: »

Must rim the champ champ with that tongue, it's out automatically every single time.

Mad thing is Andy is actually a sound fella. Johner is a complete and utter muppet

Ah yea the fella who was run over or am I thinking of someone else?

Yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Heard rock cruise got a nice reception in rathmullen this evening after being realised on bail###

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Former champ. He's not even a contender now.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-who-discovered-body-of-teenager-a-year-ago-is-victim-of-savage-knife-attack-39959922.html

Does this guy seem a bit more complicit in this big picture of the KMW saga than the papers are stating? I could be clutching at straws. Sounds a bit suspect.

You're definitely clutching at straws. And so are the papers. It had nothing to do with the KMW thing. The local psycho just has a problem with him, stabbed him a few months back as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

'Big' as a runt aswell

Looks like Robbie Lawlor was responsible for shooting Owen McGuire and the Gardai are ready to swoop on some other high profile suspects in the feud.

https://www.independent.ie/news/more-arrests-expected-in-case-of-teen-17-who-was-dismembered-39965500.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

2ndcoming wrote: »
    The drink was all rank - unbranded spirits and sodastream mixers. You couldn't drink 50 quids worth if you tried, and I'm sure plenty did.

Was full of little scrotes.

I went there one night and lasted 20 minutes inside. The highest volume of scrotes I think I've seen in a club. How on earth it kept it's license so long is beyond me. Wasn't that the place SC got done for attacking a lad?

I went there one night and lasted 20 minutes inside. The highest volume of scrotes I think I've seen in a club. How on earth it kept it's license so long is beyond me. Wasn't that the place SC got done for attacking a lad?

Thanks for sharing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Looks like Robbie Lawlor was responsible for shooting Owen McGuire and the Gardai are ready to swoop on some other high profile suspects in the feud.

https://www.independent.ie/news/more-arrests-expected-in-case-of-teen-17-who-was-dismembered-39965500.html
    Clearing up cases by pinning them on the dead physco.US cop style,sounds to me
    It never looked to me like OM was a robbie job,he was well used to putting 2 in the head not riddling the body like a amatuer
    And i know a cop in Drogheda and he said robbie was not there on night of kmw killing
    Also said there was no vids or pics of it but maybe OM got sent some but he never gave them to cops and that appears to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Wasn't there a video of a call PC made to OM where he basically admitted shooting him? The one where he called Him hot wheels

Also it's funny how the press don't name KMW now. I understand why but his name was f*****g everywhere when it happened!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

What surprises me with these lot, LB, DK too is how they haven't managed to get into Conor McGregor.

The Murrays are very close with him, as is the Wig and Lee Byrne also known to be friendly with him. With the amount of money he accumulates and could easily wash up I'm surprised he hasn't been tapped up.

At the end of the day forget the tough guy bit he's a normal fella who can be threatened and harmed, family too especially by dangerous people with no scruples.

He's done well to not become too embroiled with them. I know there was talk of him giving the wig and his old man a good few quid after dishing out a slap and his sister is with one of the wigs lads but never known of him to be washing anything up for them boys.

I wouldn't be to sure about that! I heard he was asked to train in MTK in Marbella but turned it down this was a few years ago when he just hit fame! The Murrays are his best mates mainly Andy. They dont really get on with LB's crew as Fat Freddie cut one of them up years ago think it was Andy. but he has been seen picking up white a few times outside the marbler off Lee.

Always surprises me with all the birds he was riding at parties and lashing the white out of it that it never made the papers! Like he doesn't really hide it! He actually doesn't really give a fcuk must have an open relationship.. Especially how big he is! I say one thing about him though he has a great team around him! since day one to keep a lid on that! As if he was a premier league footballer his career be ruined!

Advertisement