Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Thanks for sharing.

probably related to that law that prevents naming either suspects or victims if a "child" is involved - remember the South Dublin killings recently as well, the mother and 2 kids

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Jizique wrote: »
    probably related to that law that prevents naming either suspects or victims if a "child" is involved - remember the South Dublin killings recently as well, the mother and 2 kids

What are you on about?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Clearing up cases by pinning them on the dead physco.US cop style,sounds to me
    It never looked to me like OM was a robbie job,he was well used to putting 2 in the head not riddling the body like a amatuer
    And i know a cop in Drogheda and he said robbie was not there on night of kmw killing
    Also said there was no vids or pics of it but maybe OM got sent some but he never gave them to cops and that appears to be true

Robbie was the triggerman.
    No pics no vids of the other thing your talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Robbie was the triggerman. No pics no vids of the other thing your talking about

There was a video on YouTube of that call with pc and om.

Not sure if it's still there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

There was a video on YouTube of that call with pc and om.

Not sure if it's still there.

Yes its still there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Eyes1 wrote: »
    What surprises me with these lot, LB, DK too is how they haven't managed to get into Conor McGregor.

The Murrays are very close with him, as is the Wig and Lee Byrne also known to be friendly with him. With the amount of money he accumulates and could easily wash up I'm surprised he hasn't been tapped up.

At the end of the day forget the tough guy bit he's a normal fella who can be threatened and harmed, family too especially by dangerous people with no scruples.

He's done well to not become too embroiled with them. I know there was talk of him giving the wig and his old man a good few quid after dishing out a slap and his sister is with one of the wigs lads but never known of him to be washing anything up for them boys.

They can do **** all to Mcgregor and they know it he has the money to pay people to do jobs for him if cancer or lb went down a dirty road with him. Cancer tried to use him for money laundering already. When cancer had paulie Kavanagh killed he set Paulies bird up with Luke keeler an mtk boxer. Conor and paulie and Jamie Kavanagh all boxed together years ago in Crumlin and Paulie and Conor were mates that's why Conor went to his funeral. Conor would know cancer got Paulie shot to and that's why he wouldn't have anything to do with mtk. Cancer got Luke keeler to start giving Conor stick online and they were making videos to each other and Luke was trying to shame Conor in to fighting him in a boxing match which would of been under mtk/cancer. The best bit was when Luke keeler put up a tweet about training with Pete taylor and had Taylor and mtk tagged in it and Conor commented underneath saying rest in peace Bobby messitt and Paulie Kavanagh don't think cancer would have liked that one ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Conor is best mates with Andy, he’s actually sound enough , it’s other little **** Johner that’s the mouthpiece. Andy got a hiding of 2 muppets From crumlin , Conor went down and smashed one of them up badly , left him in a bundle . He had close ties with David Byrne as well years ago and was very closely knit with the Crumlin side when he was younger and was muscle for them for about 2 years . I’ve heard mad stories about him collecting debts owed back in the days when he was unknown but has now completely distanced himself over the years and remained loyal to the Murray’s. He also had a major falling out with Charlie Ward recently. Cancer the clown thought he’d get him over to MTK in some degree. He hates cancer and as GG said earlier , was good mates with Paulie Kavanagh. Luke Keeler is a muppet that sells coke for Taylor through cancer as is his brother Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Good. Seems he's well wise to them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

Heard through sources a new feud is simmering up in moatview/darndale area few of SL ex buddies feuding with few of ears pals, has been a few cars burnt out lately and graffiti sprayed on walls naming a few lads touts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Heard through sources a new feud is simmering up in moatview/darndale area few of SL ex buddies feuding with few of ears pals, has been a few cars burnt out lately and graffiti sprayed on walls naming a few lads touts

ah dont tell me that. far to close to my house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is it true Mountjoy has a choir?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

but1er wrote: »
    ah dont tell me that. far to close to my house
    Moatview crowd ended up with there names all sprayed on the wall BS and LS on it being called rats there not capable of any retaliation but will be interesting to see how it phases out

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is it true Mountjoy has a choir?

The Mountjoy Canary Choir.

Moatview crowd ended up with there names all sprayed on the wall BS and LS on it being called rats there not capable of any retaliation but will be interesting to see how it phases out

Stick a photo up lad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Good. Seems he's well wise to them then.

Hes still a scum bag. Just a scum bag with money & famous.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Conor is best mates with Andy, he’s actually sound enough , it’s other little **** Johner that’s the mouthpiece. Andy got a hiding of 2 muppets From crumlin , Conor went down and smashed one of them up badly , left him in a bundle . He had close ties with David Byrne as well years ago and was very closely knit with the Crumlin side when he was younger and was muscle for them for about 2 years . I’ve heard mad stories about him collecting debts owed back in the days when he was unknown but has now completely distanced himself over the years and remained loyal to the Murray’s. He also had a major falling out with Charlie Ward recently. Cancer the clown thought he’d get him over to MTK in some degree. He hates cancer and as GG said earlier , was good mates with Paulie Kavanagh. Luke Keeler is a muppet that sells coke for Taylor through cancer as is his brother Tony.

What has happened with him and Charlie, was he not his security man at a stage? Heard Charlie used to knock out the gear any truth?

benny79 wrote: »
    Hes still a scum bag. Just a scum bag with money & famous.

Can't disagree with that. Old Dee must love the moola the amount of sh!t she puts up with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

John_D3 wrote: »
    What has happened with him and Charlie, was he not his security man at a stage? Heard Charlie used to knock out the gear any truth?

Fell out over an incident in the states where Charlie forced a waitress into a car that mcgregor was in, there was murder over it . Wards nothing but a scumbag. Likes to slap the mot around as well. Mcgregor cut all ties with him , bringing way to much heat to the circle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Fell out over an incident in the states where Charlie forced a waitress into a car that mcgregor was in, there was murder over it . Wards nothing but a scumbag. Likes to slap the mot around as well. Mcgregor cut all ties with him , bringing way to much heat to the circle.

Always wondered is he a traveller? I ask not in a discriminatory way just wondering as travellers are very into boxing, he would be a pioneer of sorts in MMA. He's the only traveller (If he is a traveller) I'm aware of who's at a high level in the sport.

Always wondered is he a traveller? I ask not in a discriminatory way just wondering as travellers are very into boxing, he would be a pioneer of sorts in MMA. He's the only traveller (If he is a traveller) I'm aware of who's at a high level in the sport.

McGregor? Not a chance.

Yeah he’s a traveller , a Ward from Laois. He’s a street fighter that got a gig in the UFC through Conor and got battered a good few times before they ****ed him out and he then went to Bellator. He’s a ****ebag .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

McGregor? Not a chance.

No Charlie Ward

No Charlie Ward

Ah yea he is

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Johnny BGood

Get the impression that people are trying to paint the “Irish sports star” in a positive light in the last few comments, let’s be honest, he’s an egotistical pri**.
    He certainly can’t take the moral high ground over Ward and his reputation of hitting his bird, he done a lot worse to that girl in the hotel a few years back.
    In terms of his relationship with the dumb and dumber, I’m led to believe their pretty tight but they aren’t regarded as being heavies in gangland.
    W.Mc went up to their house 1/2 years ago on his own and smashed all the windows, the Irish sports star and the two brothers were in the house and didn’t move outside the door....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Get the impression that people are trying to paint the “Irish sports star” in a positive light in the last few comments, let’s be honest, he’s an egotistical pri**.
    He certainly can’t take the moral high ground over Ward and his reputation of hitting his bird, he done a lot worse to that girl in the hotel a few years back.
    In terms of his relationship with the dumb and dumber, I’m led to believe their pretty tight but they aren’t regarded as being heavies in gangland.
    W.Mc went up to their house 1/2 years ago on his own and smashed all the windows, the Irish sports star and the two brothers were in the house and didn’t move outside the door....

What happened to the case?

Seems no evidence of wrongdoing ever surfaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Johnny BGood

What happened to the case?

Seems no evidence of wrongdoing ever surfaced.

Let’s just say money talks......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

They can do **** all to Mcgregor and they know it he has the money to pay people to do jobs for him if cancer or lb went down a dirty road with him. Cancer tried to use him for money laundering already. When cancer had paulie Kavanagh killed he set Paulies bird up with Luke keeler an mtk boxer. Conor and paulie and Jamie Kavanagh all boxed together years ago in Crumlin and Paulie and Conor were mates that's why Conor went to his funeral. Conor would know cancer got Paulie shot to and that's why he wouldn't have anything to do with mtk. Cancer got Luke keeler to start giving Conor stick online and they were making videos to each other and Luke was trying to shame Conor in to fighting him in a boxing match which would of been under mtk/cancer. The best bit was when Luke keeler put up a tweet about training with Pete taylor and had Taylor and mtk tagged in it and Conor commented underneath saying rest in peace Bobby messitt and Paulie Kavanagh don't think cancer would have liked that one ha ha

I remember a Luke keeler calling out Conor now that u mention it actually.... I’m assuming this is the same Luke keeler that trains out of that gym in west Dublin that was mentioned in the papers not long after cancer tried to promote the fury and Joshua fight and someone tried to cause a decent amount of damage to that place? If it is I was surpised to not see a reaction after that incident with that gym...

Advertisement