Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

john boye wrote: »
    Wasn't there a video of a call PC made to OM where he basically admitted shooting him? The one where he called Him hot wheels

Also it's funny how the press don't name KMW now. I understand why but his name was f*****g everywhere when it happened!

PC shot OM brother, Robbie def shot OM was stopped in a car in de nip covered in petrol a short time after it a couple of miles outside town

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Was there ever a motive found as to why the darling of women’s boxing father and his friend got lit up in the gym at the seaside town?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I heard that Phil Sutcliffe is after having a big positive influence on McGregors whole attitude since he started coaching him in the boxing part of his game. Phil is a salt of the earth type that wouldn't tolerate any **** head carry on.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Was there ever a motive found as to why the darling of women’s boxing father and his friend got lit up in the gym at the seaside town?

Possibly from being a big old bully bashing lads around Bray when he bounced on doors and his work with a few undesirables around the area. When you think about who has been charged for it I'd say it would be interesting who ordered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

What's that case got to do with anything?

Well KMW was 17, so no details of any case involving an under 18 can be mentioned, including any names

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

PC shot OM brother, Robbie def shot OM was stopped in a car in de nip covered in petrol a short time after it a couple of miles outside town

Caught in the nip? Was that reported at the time

Found it
    https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/semi-naked-gangland-hitman-stopped-12932193

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Noseygit wrote: »

Says he was a heavy user of crystal meth? Havent heard that before

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Heard through sources a new feud is simmering up in moatview/darndale area few of SL ex buddies feuding with few of ears pals, has been a few cars burnt out lately and graffiti sprayed on walls naming a few lads touts

What’s the story with moatview is that shared turf between some ears lads and bigs or how does it work? I had a couple of jobs up there recently and couldn’t believe the amount of activity from lads moving stuff burning in and out of cars constantly, it was so blatant and there a bit older than what you see in Finglas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Timmyr wrote: »
    Says he was a heavy user of crystal meth? Havent heard that before
    Someone in the know said here he was a big pill head
    Thought it soundes risky myself to be wanted dead by so many and to be popping d10s or zimmos,worst drug to try do a runner on if anyone tries anything
    I know that from trying to do a runner 1 night from a taxi.it didnt go well

Omackeral wrote: »
    Capper hasn't been in the Joy in months. He wasn't running a thing there either, way down the pecking order. TB would be the main man on that division anyway.

MTKCleaners aka Stingrayed lives in a fantasy world where this isn’t the case, Scott Capper walking around the joy swinging his arms like Vince McMahon, everyone in the yard bowing down to him, bricking themselves, until he gets out and takes what’s rightfully his - Finglas. Compliments of the big man himself in Dubai.

MTKCleaners has a well trusted source - himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

Its shared turf few small time people up there running it banging out the niftys of green the likes of Brandon S and Luke Stan, Big controls the darndale lads who would be a lot more tougher then moatview lads. Ears wouldn't be welcome in that part of Coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Its shared turf few small time people up there running it banging out the niftys of green the likes of Brandon S and Luke Stan, Big controls the darndale lads who would be a lot more tougher then moatview lads. Ears wouldn't be welcome in that part of Coolock

Ah here ! Brandon s is a absolute nobody. If he knew he was getting a mention on this forum he would be getting a hard dlck. Guy sells a few 50 bags a week , he was getting a bit of decent work but he was caught with a halfbar and never got any charges ..the general thought about him is he's a rat

Davidplat wrote: »
    Ah here ! Brandon s is a absolute nobody. If he knew he was getting a mention on this forum he would be getting a hard dlck. Guy sells a few 50 bags a week , he was getting a bit of decent work but he was caught with a halfbar and never got any charges ..the general thought about him is he's a rat
    Yeah he is 100% a rat, CL gave him a hiding there a while back put him in his place

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Really? Just seems as if someone is stabbed in moatview every couple of weeks, it must horrible living up that way

Yeah he is 100% a rat, CL gave him a hiding there a while back put him in his place

His cousin that he does be with a lot SOD known rat also ,
    Crazy how rats are accepted still to some extent..same with anto trim, he's known far and wide as a rat , a quick Google search shows him as a witness or something in a court case against a man he received a number of years , yet people will still associate with him .... madness

Anto Trimble giving evidence against a man a number of years ago ...people don't forget..He got the man 7 years

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/driver-who-injured-two-men-after-row-jailed-1.1192955?mode=amp

His cousin that he does be with a lot SOD known rat also ,
    Crazy how rats are accepted still to some extent..same with anto trim, he's known far and wide as a rat , a quick Google search shows him as a witness or something in a court case against a man he received a number of years , yet people will still associate with him .... madness
    I know its crazy how it is acceptable these days to be associated with a rat I suppose once they portray this image on social media of having a bit of cash people feel like they are a somebody, dont know how big hasn't put the foot down more around the coolock area with the amount of youngfellas around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Anto Trimble giving evidence against a man a number of years ago ...people don't forget..He got the man 7 years

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/driver-who-injured-two-men-after-row-jailed-1.1192955?mode=amp

he wasn't ratting to get off the hook himself or do a deal.
    your man ran over him on purpose and left his mate in an awful state.
    it's not the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

paw patrol wrote: »
    he wasn't ratting to get off the hook himself or do a deal.
    your man ran over him on purpose and left his mate in an awful state.
    it's not the same thing.

Ratting is ratting in the game. If someone pumped a few bullets into you and you survive, you do not rat them out to the guards. This is just the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

He's hardly a 'rat' for giving evidence against some one who ran you over with a car. I don't get that whole 'rat' thing. Like I understand if you are working for people or with people it's not on to give evidence against others to get yourself off of charges. But that's a situation where all the people involved understand how it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Ratting is ratting in the game. If someone pumped a few bullets into you and you survive, you do not rat them out to the guards. This is just the code.

You say it's the code and I get that in gangland, I do. Are you saying if someone robbed your gaff or smashed your ma up you wouldn't give a statement about it?
    Sounds like something scumbags made up to keep everyone living in fear

glenboylan wrote: »
    He's hardly a 'rat' for giving evidence against some one who ran you over with a car. I don't get that whole 'rat' thing. Like I understand if you are working for people or with people it's not on to give evidence against others to get yourself off of charges. But that's a situation where all the people involved understand how it works.
    I agree especially in a case like this where possibly could lead to some sort of claim maybe would have got a right few pound for that

glenboylan wrote: »
    You say it's the code and I get that in gangland, I do. Are you saying if someone robbed your gaff or smashed your ma up you wouldn't give a statement about it?
    Sounds like something scumbags made up to keep everyone living in fear

I don't know if I would. I doubt I would because you'd just be seen as a rat in that environment and they'd come at you even harder. The smart thing to do would be to just get out of that environment if possible. The way things are these days you have teenagers walking around tooled up or at least having the ability to get a strap if they need one.

How old are you?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

How old are you?

I am just saying it from the perspective of the people in gangland. They frown upon ratting. It's always they can't remember what happened if they get shot even if they know exactly who did it. But I remember reading the Viper was getting shot and he started screaming the name of the fella shooting him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/criminal-shot-but-survives-fifth-bid-to-kill-him-1.932528

As Foley was being shot he called out the name of the gunman several times, repeating it when gardaí arrived. He was then taken to St James's Hospital where he had emergency surgery.

Foley has not given a formal statement to gardaí. In the past he has refused to give evidence against people who have attacked him, including an IRA gang who abducted him in 1984.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is CL a good goer or what? Looks like a scrawny 10 year old, hard to imagine him being taken seriously without a weapon

I am just saying it from the perspective of the people in gangland. They frown upon ratting. It's always they can't remember what happened if they get shot even if they know exactly who did it. But I remember reading the Viper was getting shot and he started screaming the name of the fella shooting him.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/criminal-shot-but-survives-fifth-bid-to-kill-him-1.932528

As Foley was being shot he called out the name of the gunman several times, repeating it when gardaí arrived. He was then taken to St James's Hospital where he had emergency surgery.

Foley has not given a formal statement to gardaí. In the past he has refused to give evidence against people who have attacked him, including an IRA gang who abducted him in 1984.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble dude but most of the people you read about who are "in the game" are rats.

He wants to be a big man gangster but then gets a man 7yeats jail for running him over, he never got revenge in any other way except by getting him prison time , that is not acceptable if you want to live the gangster life , If he was really that much of a big man he would have kept the guards out of it and sorted it himself. He's a clown ..and I say this as I known the man very well

theballz wrote: »
    Is CL a good goer or what? Looks like a scrawny 10 year old, hard to imagine him being taken seriously without a weapon
    Dont think he makes much money through selling i say its mainly through as some sort of enforcer, he does be in kippure a lot now in finglas working with a few down there

• Advertisement

He wants to be a big man gangster but then gets a man 7yeats jail for running him over, he never got revenge in any other way except by getting him prison time , that is not acceptable if you want to live the gangster life , If he was really that much of a big man he would have kept the guards out of it and sorted it himself. He's a clown ..and I say this as I known the man very well
    Is he a major player in any of shifting stuff?

Advertisement