Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Is he a major player in any of shifting stuff?

No ..no he's not..sells a bit of coke he actually grew up.quite privileged, and also lives with his.parents at 30 , he wants to be a big man that's his issue

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

Davidplat wrote: »
    No ..no he's not..sells a bit of coke he actually grew up.quite privileged, and also lives with his.parents at 30 , he wants to be a big man that's his issue
    Is his family not involved somehow with major players I remember a good few year back one relative was caught with a lot of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Think yous are talking about two different people lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Going to the cops if your house is robbed is not ratting for **** sake.

Ratting in my opinion is if you are involved in criminality and you implicate others to get favourable treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Going to the cops if your house is robbed is not ratting for **** sake.

Ratting in my opinion is if you are involved in criminality and you implicate others to get favourable treatment.

Well I agree with that. If your car or house get robbed, you can still make statements without naming people. My point I guess is more of an issue of taking on scrotes who have nothing to lose. You have to accept that you just are not going to win. Look at the Collins family in Limerick. The guards can't protect you against psychopathic scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Well I agree with that. If your car or house get robbed, you can still make statements without naming people. My point I guess is more of an issue of taking on scrotes who have nothing to lose. You have to accept that you just are not going to win. Look at the Collins family in Limerick. The guards can't protect you against psychopathic scum.

Make up your mind, an hour ago you were going to say nothing if your mother got beaten up by some scumbag.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Trimble does a fair bit of work with the white and green, going around edenmore and coolock in his 2019 r32 golf threatening people and acting the gangster and he stands up in court against someone hes a 100% a rat

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Make up your mind, an hour ago you were going to say nothing if your mother got beaten up by some scumbag.

It depends on the situation but I've clearly stated that I'm not going to take on a group of filthy scrotes with nothing to lose. My mother wouldn't want me to anyway. I'm not in a gang or associating with that kind of scum. There's plenty of examples of innocent lads getting done when they could have just walked away. Ask the Collins family what they'd rather have done.

Does big drive a q7?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Every one of these so called gangsters are rats.EVERY single one of them.From the top of the food chain DK,BIG is a well known mouth piece,rattigan ,fat freddie all those flexing their chests have gotten people put away.

It serves them to get some people put away to rid themselves of competition or rivals that want to put a bullet in them.

Little rat bags selling 10 spots of hash constantly rat on the bigger dogs.The number of little scrotes ive seen taken off in garda cars and then 2 weeks later their supplier gets their door kicked down and mammy is screaming that little jonny is an angel as hes been thrown in the back of a squad car.

Everyone will rat to save their skin depending on the consequences,if its some sham with no back up they will rat on them,maybe if its the liek of DK where he will target your family its best to do your stretch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Trimble is making decent money , couple of grand a week minimum. There’s a good few lads working with/for him particularly around Tallaght moving some decent weight. CL and him where close but Trimble ****ed him over and set him up. Surprised there hasn’t been any repercussions after that . CL to be fair for a skinny **** is seen as an enforcer and is fearless so I’d get why lads might fear him and take a few slaps off him, mostly youngfellas tho. He’s a toe rag that will get it eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Trimble is making decent money , couple of grand a week minimum. There’s a good few lads working with/for him particularly around Tallaght moving some decent weight. CL and him where close but Trimble ****ed him over and set him up. Surprised there hasn’t been any repercussions after that . CL to be fair for a skinny **** is seen as an enforcer and is fearless so I’d get why lads might fear him and take a few slaps off him, mostly youngfellas tho. He’s a toe rag that will get it eventually.

CL woudl get slapped up and down the Priorswood road.People only pay the little sh1t cos he'd burn your car out or Lob petrol bombs at your gaff and most people dont want that.

How did he **** CL over? they still seem to be good mates on social media

How did he **** CL over? they still seem to be good mates on social media

Was going round whatsapp that he set him up when he was shot in Finglas. He was collecting a bill for weela at the time who works wit trimble

CL on bail for gun procession and he all over insta in spain with weela in a range rover. Some bail conditions he gets off the garda

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Ratting is ratting in the game. If someone pumped a few bullets into you and you survive, you do not rat them out to the guards. This is just the code.

Welcome back BananaRepublic.

Wasn’t cl only shot in Fairlawn, strange considering he’s working out of Kippure now

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Wasn’t cl only shot in Fairlawn, strange considering he’s working out of Kippure now

Who's gaff is he hanging around in kippure ? Hardly sos gaff

There is a house down there run by wheela and co that is similar to ears up in ratoath

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yaknowski

Conor is best mates with Andy, he’s actually sound enough , it’s other little **** Johner that’s the mouthpiece.

Andy is sound, have known him from school, football, and from his uncle Davey in Ballyer, a great horseman and complete gentleman. I assume Andy will be running the Forge for Conor now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

There is a house down there run by wheela and co that is similar to ears up in ratoath

Safe house for ears or his own gaf? He’s always out that apparently

Whose whela? The one is kippure was petrol bombed a few weeks back, fresh set of windows only an couple of hours later

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Davidplat wrote: »
    Anto Trimble giving evidence against a man a number of years ago ...people don't forget..He got the man 7 years

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/driver-who-injured-two-men-after-row-jailed-1.1192955?mode=amp

Not the only time either, he was caught with a bit of white before, released without charge, three days later the guards raided his mates gaf and walked straight to his stash spot and found a few ounces of white and its well known where they got their info on that one.

Who does he cl work with/for over in finglas or why would he have moved away from his patch in darndale ? what kind of weight would he be moving for big he gets a lot of attention on this thread, is he one of bigs main lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

yaknowski wrote: »
    Andy is sound, have known him from school, football, and from his uncle Davey in Ballyer, a great horseman and complete gentleman. I assume Andy will be running the Forge for Conor now!

Their is a football team Black Forge Fc. Seen a team pic on facebook. Could be miles off but is that the wig to the keepers left in back row and Andy bottom row furthest left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Would anyone have any idea which Kinahan assassin murdered Trevor O'Neill in Majorca

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Their is a football team Black Forge Fc. Seen a team pic on facebook. Could be miles off but is that the wig to the keepers left in back row and Andy bottom row furthest left

Yes and yes

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Would anyone have any idea which Kinahan assassin murdered Trevor O'Neill in Majorca

Glen Clarke allegedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

jay1988 wrote: »
    Not the only time either, he was caught with a bit of white before, released without charge, three days later the guards raided his mates gaf and walked straight to his stash spot and found a few ounces of white and its well known where they got their info on that one.

Trimble is only 29-30 that article is from 2007 which said the incident happened in 2004 couldnt be him at that age could it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Joe Brolly is legal representation for Aidy Holland in the Lawlor murder trial.

Advertisement