Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Glen Clarke allegedly.

Wasn't mistaken identity either like the papers said..Shot him out of frustration in the back after JH got well away

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

I know he was mentioned on this before but was Kevin Kenny actually involved in the life or just a pub fight gone wrong, I knew he was mark Desmonds cousin i used to work with him for a couple of years was always sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

I know he was mentioned on this before but was Kevin Kenny actually involved in the life or just a pub fight gone wrong, I knew he was mark Desmonds cousin i used to work with him for a couple of years was always sound.

Not involved at all decent hardworking guy. Met him a few times through a friend drinking down in the Larry In Ballyer when it was open years ago. He was childhood friends with PS, JD, ID from Ballyfermot who do plenty of graft still today, and cousins with Desmond but never was involved and never used drugs from what I was told.

He was driving the car Desmond was shot in in tallaght I think ended up with a bullet lodged in his arse and then was stabbed to death by COH for giving his mate a few digs out side a pub a few years, tragic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Wasn't mistaken identity either like the papers said..Shot him out of frustration in the back after JH got well away

And then blew his own head off by accident, karma.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Would anyone have any idea which Kinahan assassin murdered Trevor O'Neill in Majorca

Let me tell you he was no assassin,botched hits was a speciality of his,he did however get the right man out in leixlip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Glen Clarke allegedly.

Very convenient to pin two mistaken hits on a dead man

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Very convenient to pin two mistaken hits on a dead man

He did 3 botched hits apparently. Another in Clondalkin. I saw cctv of Trevor O Neil's murder and it was a heavy set guy who was running off which seemed to match him. Doesnt prove it was him but he's not accussed by everyone for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

He did 3 botched hits apparently. Another in Clondalkin. I saw cctv of Trevor O Neil's murder and it was a heavy set guy who was running off which seemed to match him. Doesnt prove it was him but he's not accussed by everyone for no reason

Yea he did do 3 bogey hits he done Dean Johnson years ago when he was hired to kill nelly story at the time was Dean Johnson was with nelly and a few fellas in a boozer and nelly always changed jackets when he left somewhere like that and swapped jackets in the pub. Dean Johnson was leaving later and it was cold and raining so he put on nellys jacket and Clarke mistook him for nelly. When Clarke killed Trevor O'Neill bomber gave his own personnel gun to be used on the job his missus and mother in law just wanted blood over dots it was a big panic job because they only found out jh was there last minute bombers missus and Sadie have a lot of blood on their hands to. Remember Sadie went papers over ph walking on dots murder and said were not a criminal family were not the kinahans ha ha say cancer was happy with that must be why he always called yous rats back in the day he used to tell everyone that

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

According to an Irish Times article on Dec 30th, Daniel Kinahan had been served with a summons and had 21 days to respond which would leave 4 or less days left.
    I wonder what’s happening on that front. It would be a massive gamble and nothing short of stupidity to ignore this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

According to an Irish Times article on Dec 30th, Daniel Kinahan had been served with a summons and had 21 days to respond which would leave 4 or less days left.
    I wonder what’s happening on that front. It would be a massive gamble and nothing short of stupidity to ignore this one.

Summons for what ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Trimble is only 29-30 that article is from 2007 which said the incident happened in 2004 couldnt be him at that age could it ?

Think he's a bit older than that AFAIK he around 32/33 but its defo him in the article anyway.

MrMedium wrote: »
    Not involved at all decent hardworking guy. Met him a few times through a friend drinking down in the Larry In Ballyer when it was open years ago. He was childhood friends with PS, JD, ID from Ballyfermot who do plenty of graft still today, and cousins with Desmond but never was involved and never used drugs from what I was told.

He was driving the car Desmond was shot in in tallaght I think ended up with a bullet lodged in his arse and then was stabbed to death by COH for giving his mate a few digs out side a pub a few years, tragic really.

Yeah he was a spark, showed me the bullet wound all right on his lower back. Thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Trimble is only 29-30 that article is from 2007 which said the incident happened in 2004 couldnt be him at that age could it ?

No that's defo him

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRookie82

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

What was cancer like as a young lad? Didn’t hear much about him

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Davidplat wrote: »
    No that's defo him

Madness for so young

Yea this one could really **** cancer over his ego got the better of him again bringing mtk to America. Its only a civil suit at the minute but with cancer summonsed saying he's money laundering through mtk on American soil is big. He doesn't have to appear because he's banned from America but can still do it by video link but I doubt he will do it to many unco.fortable questions could be asked like where the money from mtk come from, how is the company running on a loss, then the big one where Sandra said for years mtk and cancer parted wats we have nothing to do with him then with the Joshua fury fight they said no we do deal with him as an advisor. If cancer don't appear and mtk are found guilty it will be turned into a federal case dea will be all over him for racateering and money laundering in america. They already have him down as a narco terrorist I don't think hideout in the desert will be be any use when the yanks are after him. But at least he be allowed back in to America to do his wack ha ha

theballz wrote: »

Cocky arrogant always thought he was bigger than everyone coz of his da. He never got his hands dirty or put in any work even tho he likes to pretend he did telling people he done blokes on the back of a bike while all his yes men sit around and pretend he not telling lies

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Yeah he was a spark, showed me the bullet wound all right on his lower back. Thanks for the info

Especially tragic because of his brother being killed before him. Is COH still on the scene?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

theballz wrote: »

He worked in the petrol station on the south quays at some stage apparently. Was told a load of stuff about him by someone who grew up in Oliver Bond near him but that's all I can remember!

SSLil wrote: »
    Especially tragic because of his brother being killed before him. Is COH still on the scene?

Martin was done by lucky apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

john boye wrote: »
    He worked in the petrol station on the south quays at some stage apparently. Was told a load of stuff about him by someone who grew up in Oliver Bond near him but that's all I can remember!

I actually have a fair bit of sympathy for lads in gangland because they were born into it and had no chance of getting out. Imagine being the son of a household name gangster. You have no chance of getting a legitimate job have you? You'll only have to deal with people judging you because of your father. You almost have no other alternative than turning to crime. The cycle then perpetuates itself. The sins of the father befell the son. The nature of the societal glorification of gangsters also has an effect. In that case, serious questions that need to be asked are never asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I actually have a fair bit of sympathy for lads in gangland because they were born into it and had no chance of getting out. Imagine being the son of a household name gangster. You have no chance of getting a legitimate job have you? You'll only have to deal with people judging you because of your father. You almost have no other alternative than turning to crime. The cycle then perpetuates itself. The sins of the father befell the son. The nature of the societal glorification of gangsters also has an effect. In that case, serious questions that need to be asked are never asked.

The monks kids have legit jobs. I do wonder why gangsters let there kids get involved, more to the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

The monks kids have legit jobs. I do wonder why gangsters let there kids get involved, more to the point.

The most obvious answer is paranoia, who can you trust if not family, in that game you need to be 100% certain your nearest has not been bought out or sold you out... In most cases family won't sell family out.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Slightly of topic buy who's running the show now in drogheda or is it a free for all.

Cancer was a windy muppet when he was a youngfella used his das name for everything and Freddie and the rest the Crumlin crew licked his Swiss role because of his connections he used all his mates throughout the years not once in his life did he ever do a bit of work on the street he would **** himself. Cancer wanted to be the big man all his life he has a brother and sister who work and never got involved in crime his brothers an actor it was only him and Christophe5 that followed the junkie conman

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

I just checked out who his brother is, and he’s listed as playing a Garda in the new gangster series, ‘Kin’!
    You couldn’t make it up.

Think I gave you guys a bum steer there. I had heard about a Kinahan brother being an actor, a while back.
    I jumped on Google, found him, and dived in.
    In my defence, he might be a cousin.😳

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

Cancer was a windy muppet when he was a youngfella used his das name for everything and Freddie and the rest the Crumlin crew licked his Swiss role because of his connections he used all his mates throughout the years not once in his life did he ever do a bit of work on the street he would **** himself. Cancer wanted to be the big man all his life he has a brother and sister who work and never got involved in crime his brothers an actor it was only him and Christophe5 that followed the junkie conman

I knew his brother in my teenage years. Really nice lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

lolsean wrote: »
    I knew his brother in my teenage years. Really nice lad.

Was that Chris Jr or does he have another brother ?

Advertisement