Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

john boye wrote: »
    He worked in the petrol station on the south quays at some stage apparently. Was told a load of stuff about him by someone who grew up in Oliver Bond near him but that's all I can remember!

Well if you didn’t learn the art of daylight robbery and creative pricing in that garage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Where was Christy Senior from originally? I’ve seen it said he lived in St Theresa’s Gardens, another thing said he’s from Phibsborough or Fairview. Also that he’s from a good family.

The lads grew up in Oliver Bond with the mother is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

theballz wrote: »
    What was cancer like as a young lad? Didn’t hear much about him

Probably in the best of private schools

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

First I've heard of an actor brother. If I recall, even in the the funeral speech for Cancer's mother, his sister only mentioned two brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRookie82

Probably in the best of private schools

No he went to Brunswick Street in D7. My cousin was in his class.

• Advertisement

Thesiger wrote: »
    Where was Christy Senior from originally? I’ve seen it said he lived in St Theresa’s Gardens, another thing said he’s from Phibsborough or Fairview. Also that he’s from a good family.

i think christy is from the north side so not theresa gardens
    are the flats in theresas gardens still there? what flats are still around dublin now these days that are still rough, oliver bond, pearse house, basin street, york street, ringsend, gardiner street, hardwicke street, cromcastle up in coolock, theresas gardens, dolphins barn or did theresas gardens and dolphins barn get knocked down with the rest ? fatima mansions, sherrif street, o devaney gardens, ballymun, michaels estate, bluebell all knocked down ? some amount of them

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    i think christy is from the north side so not theresa gardens
    are the flats in theresas gardens still there? what flats are still around dublin now these days that are still rough, oliver bond, pearse house, basin street, york street, ringsend, gardiner street, hardwicke street, cromcastle up in coolock, theresas gardens, dolphins barn or did theresas gardens and dolphins barn get knocked down with the rest ? fatima mansions, sherrif street, o devaney gardens, ballymun, michaels estate, bluebell all knocked down ? some amount of them

Theresa’s Gardens were demolished I think. Dolphin House got a makeover, at did Mary’s Mansions and St Joseph’s Mansions (now Killarney Court) along Sean McDermott St. The North Strand and Ballybough flats are mostly all still there, and Matt Talbot Court off the North Circular Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Stooped wrote: »
    First I've heard of an actor brother. If I recall, even in the the funeral speech for Cancer's mother, his sister only mentioned two brothers?

Half brother by the father presumably. Only the two lads and the sister named on the mother's death notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Christy grew up in cabra D7

Theresa’s Gardens were demolished I think. Dolphin House got a makeover, at did Mary’s Mansions and St Joseph’s Mansions (now Killarney Court) along Sean McDermott St. The North Strand and Ballybough flats are mostly all still there, and Matt Talbot Court off the North Circular Road.

Any of them stand out these days as being worse than the others the way Fatima and sherif street used to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

Who got nabbed in Coolock with 117k this morn?

Its a disgrace Joe!

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Any of them stand out these days as being worse than the others the way Fatima and sherif street used to?

Don’t think so, but I never really knew those places. In the 90s when I was a kid I remember thinking Mountain View Court on Summerhill (since demolished) and the Oliver Bond flats (since refurbished) were the most grim looking places in town, but town is much improved since those days. Maybe these days around Basin Street on the south side and Ballybough on the north side kind of stand out?

Does rattigan still have power or many foot soldiers outside or do they ever have any trouble with lads linked to kinahans

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Cocky arrogant always thought he was bigger than everyone coz of his da. He never got his hands dirty or put in any work even tho he likes to pretend he did telling people he done blokes on the back of a bike while all his yes men sit around and pretend he not telling lies

Wouldn't stress. He doesn't know it yet but he's getting pulled out of where he is in 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

It's like a competition to be the best impersonator of the whistleblower on here sometimes.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

It's like a competition to be the best impersonator of the whistleblower on here sometimes.

I'm Spartacus..

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

€1million in cash seized in North Dublin today according to Michael o Toole on twitter. Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Watch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Watch

Watch what Nostradamus?

The whole shagging country and everyone around the world with an interest in boxing or gangland crime knows it's going to happen sooner or later.

We're waiting for it for years, we're only two weeks into 2021 and the pressure for it to happen is at boiling point.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Christy grew up in cabra D7

Ah OK. Not sure where I got Theresa’s Gardens from so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Watch

Hoping it is the UK that drags him out, and gives him a place next to hedgehog, would be interesting the outcome of the scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Dont think he makes much money through selling i say its mainly through as some sort of enforcer, he does be in kippure a lot now in finglas working with a few down there

Who is CL working for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Talktruth123

d51984 wrote: »
    Who got nabbed in Coolock with 117k this morn?

Cl

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

Cl

Nah, wasn't him. Fella nabbed is in his 30s

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

Vino k caught with the 117k

stingrayed wrote: »
    Hoping it is the UK that drags him out, and gives him a place next to hedgehog, would be interesting the outcome of the scrap.

I’d say you get a tingly feeling in your jocks just thinking of that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Just seen the racehorse Labaik had to be put down a while back.
    The strange story continues about the Cheltenham winner with Gordon Elliot releasing a statement saying he died from a gallops injury a few months back and is only releasing that information now and then there was another statement that the horse died of colic instead

Any one know the real story of this horses ownership,supposdly bought by a Anthony o Sulliavan but John Boylan aka John Power paid all the money and bills.

This ownership or Cabs involvement would not have came to light but for a a quirky horse that decided to jump of and win at Cheltenham

Are there any other gangland figures into racehorse ownership?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Vino k caught with the 117k

Skinny Vinny kelly?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

tipptom wrote: »
    Just seen the racehorse Labaik had to be put down a while back.
    The strange story continues about the Cheltenham winner with Gordon Elliot releasing a statement saying he died from a gallops injury a few months back and is only releasing that information now and then there was another statement that the horse died of colic instead

Any one know the real story of this horses ownership,supposdly bought by a Anthony o Sulliavan but John Boylan aka John Power paid all the money and bills.

This ownership or Cabs involvement would not have came to light but for a a quirky horse that decided to jump of and win at Cheltenham

Are there any other gangland figures into racehorse ownership?

Gilligan springs to mind... mind you wether it was race horsing or equestrian as a whole he was into and what was run out of jessbrook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

MrMedium wrote: »
    Skinny Vinny kelly?

Yes

Advertisement