Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

Youve said McEnroe a few times, McGovern is his name

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Brownings are scum of the earth . Both sisters running a salon and gym in the same building and are cleaning serious money. Brownings assets will be taken by the state soon enough . Him and McEnroe are hanging in by the skin of their teeth . Finnegan owns Browning and what he done to that young one and how the Brownings let it happen says it all .

Where is the gym and Salon?

Where is the gym and Salon?

Phibsborough

Brownings are scum of the earth . Both sisters running a salon and gym in the same building and are cleaning serious money. Brownings assets will be taken by the state soon enough . Him and McEnroe are hanging in by the skin of their teeth . Finnegan owns Browning and what he done to that young one and how the Brownings let it happen says it all .

Another clueless whistleblower parrot, exactly what this thread needed

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Another clueless whistleblower parrot, exactly what this thread needed

Go on enlighten me then you clown

• Advertisement

Go on enlighten me then you clown

Tell us about this Sean McEnroe there, you seem to know all about him, you know him personally Im guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Tell us about this Sean McEnroe there, you seem to know all about him, you know him personally Im guessing?

I know plenty .

I know plenty .

About Sean McEnroe? Go on, fill us in so, you say he’s hanging in in Dubai by skin of his teeth, who is Sean Mcenroe and did he tell you this or did you read that on an anonymous Twitter account?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

About Sean McEnroe? Go on, fill us in so, you say he’s hanging in in Dubai by skin of his teeth, who is Sean Mcenroe and did he tell you this or did you read that on an anonymous Twitter account?

All you do is tell people they’re wrong.

Set the record straight instead of being hostile to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Youve said McEnroe a few times, McGovern is his name
    About Sean McEnroe? Go on, fill us in so, you say he’s hanging in in Dubai by skin of his teeth, who is Sean Mcenroe

Why do you keep saying “Sean McEnroe”? Poster never mentioned that name. He said “McEnroe” and that’s it. Anthony McEnroe is part of the crew and that’s most likely who the poster is referring to. You are the one who said Sean. You put two and two together and got five.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Yes, I seen it on either "24 hours in police custody" or"the first 48" documentaries, they hooked the phone up to the machine for a day, it pulled up everything that was ever done on the phone, messages, photos, e mails, even down to how many times the owner pressed the power button to check the time, log on to e mails. Everything

You can buy a device that does all this on the Internet. Think its 10k

Omackeral wrote: »
    Why do you keep saying “Sean McEnroe”? Poster never mentioned that name. Anthony McEnroe is part of the crew and that’s most likely who the poster is referring to.

Go back, he said sean mcenroe in dubai with kinahan, worth calling out wafflers

I know several people who have been discussed in this rhread previously, not the people we’re talking about now and there is some absolute bollox talked, what do people get our of that????? clearly making it up , Its annoying

You’d never know pal but I’d imagine Cancer sees Wig differently to a lot of the other gimps that where/are working for him. Ross Browning Liam Byrne and Sean McEnroe won’t be back in Ireland anytime soon or even ever again so cancer has given Wig all the power to keep business moving and without any interruption.

When you look at that mongo little gimp Wardy and try compare him to Wig, no comparison. That’s why Wardy will be dealt with very soon. He’s finished and was only going to be a matter of time too.

Omackeral

Fair enough. Possible to mix the names up. Coming off fairly harshly all the same. Tony is fairly up with them too and his sister is with one of the Byrnes isn’t she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Fair enough. Possible to mix the names up. Coming off fairly harshly all the same. Tony is fairly up with them too and his sister is with one of the Byrnes isn’t she?

Would not worry to much EARS with his new account is getting frustrated, bet Tony does not drive a forklift anymore with the cash he makes, sad story about his old man though, you would have thought he would have banned drugs after what happened in the garda station, tragic accident.

Ye fair. I wont do that anymore then, bit of a headscratcher is all that some people are making stuff up or talk like they know about something they know nothing about. Just my 2c, ill leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Did I upset someone lol. Word coming out of dubai that's cancers been bad mouthing df saying he's not putting the work in that he promised when he was inside. Maybe he used you for money while doing his wack cancer or just seen to many goons coming through them gates after getting set up or bullied to do jobs early when garda all over the place you clown

I think the post about Cheryl browning getting dumped by a pedo for a child upset somebody. It's ok Cheryl you can tell your problems to your litlle cousin the one you didn't talk to for years coz the pedo got locked up for raping her

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

Did I upset someone lol. Word coming out of dubai that's cancers been bad mouthing df saying he's not putting the work in that he promised when he was inside. Maybe he used you for money while doing his wack cancer or just seen to many goons coming through them gates after getting set up or bullied to do jobs early when garda all over the place you clown

Who's DF?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Tonys sister is LB's partner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

RC1985 wrote: »
    Who's DF?

Davin FLynn-check out the articale on him burning the Headshop out cos it was interfering with cancers drug sales.
    Same lad who ran the K wing in the Joy while locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

rondog wrote: »
    Davin FLynn-check out the articale on him burning the Headshop out cos it was interfering with cancers drug sales.
    Same lad who ran the K wing in the Joy while locked up.

thanks!

Davin was definitely the man when banged up. Nobody bad mouthed him in there and himself and Paddy Irwin had some good operations going. Is it true his uncle is Cllr Mannix Flynn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Tonys sister is LB's partner

Anything to Natasha, Brian Rattigan’s ex?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Jizique wrote: »
    Anything to Natasha, Brian Rattigan’s ex?

Dont know that but its possible

Davin was definitely the man when banged up. Nobody bad mouthed him in there and himself and Paddy Irwin had some good operations going. Is it true his uncle is Cllr Mannix Flynn?

Yea short fuse flynn we used to call him.Nice-ish fella but used to lose the rag over stupid things and had some temper.0-100 in seconds.

IM not sure if hes related to Mannix never heard that but could be the case.

Darren gee telling it as it is and talking about when tb ****ed the hit up on him https://youtu.be/3Zfo3OhEGW8

Bomber case put back again because of covid but everyone else insides cases are going ahead in person or by video link I'd say your sweating today cancer is he getting more time to work out that deal ha ha. Didn't even give him his next sentencing date looks like there giving him a lot of time to make his deal

Come on cancer stop getting your fake journos to message me trying to see what I know nobodys falling for your brain dead tricks you must be wondering who's leaking the info from dubai next time pay somebody to try pretend be a journo don't be getting one eyed Marvin or the other goons

HI

Im writing an article, well a few articles on different levels of drug gangs around the UK.. a recent one is on
    Daniel k
    Lee EEdle
    Kevin Parle
    Anthony Cullen
    and a few more to list

do you know if all these people are connected.. i.e from the same area, hang out together etc.

just any info i can write will be helpful.. think they are abroad... or in prison or god knows.

thanks

S

• Advertisement

Wonder will Bomber stitch up cancer or will he give up some other underlings.Maybe a couple of mid level goons to keep the authorities happy.

Probelm with cancer is he still has assets all over the world and his tentacles reach all over the place,he could go after bombers family or make life difficult for him.If Bomber rats he had to go into WPP and head to the states cos hed be recognised at some stage if he stays in europe.

Advertisement