Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Bomber case put back again because of covid but everyone else insides cases are going ahead in person or by video link I'd say your sweating today cancer is he getting more time to work out that deal ha ha. Didn't even give him his next sentencing date looks like there giving him a lot of time to make his deal

He has until March. That's when he gets out on license from the stun gun charge if he talks.

Also, he's too big a fish to give away anybody except DK to walk. Unless he has the ability to take out the suppliers Daniel uses, they'll want to take the the man out of the desert.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

rondog wrote: »
    Wonder will Bomber stitch up cancer or will he give up some other underlings.Maybe a couple of mid level goons to keep the authorities happy.

Probelm with cancer is he still has assets all over the world and his tentacles reach all over the place,he could go after bombers family or make life difficult for him.If Bomber rats he had to go into WPP and head to the states cos hed be recognised at some stage if he stays in europe.

Nca won't be happy with anyone mid level they will want cancer only thing is will Mi5 let it happen. What family of bombers could he go after he already had bombers two cousins killed and he got his other cousin 30 something years. Bombers bird is lbs sister so the kids are his nephews so he can't really go at them unless he's going to be done with the byrnes and Ireland for good. Cancer might have assets everywhere but he's trapped in the desert and everyone knows it can't go Europe can't go America he can have all the money he wants but there's no power without presence

He has until March. That's when he gets out on license from the stun gun charge if he talks.

Also, he's too big a fish to give away anybody except DK to walk. Unless he has the ability to take out the suppliers Daniel uses, they'll want to take the the man out of the desert.

He won't get out in March he already gone guilty on this so he be kept on remand. Yea correct cancer is the only man bigger than bomber he can give up so cancer should be sweating right now bomber has nothing to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Thing is do the Brits want Cancer.Grant it hes a big fish but is he the biggest supplier to the UK.The brits could go after some of the big colombians, the Turks bringing in the brown into London.

Id think theyd want a big name that bomber was dealing with in the UK.By mid level goons they could take out some serious players in the UK bomber was dealin big with.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Gangster gossip
    I heard cancer has a bad dose of johnny Giles with the amount of ****e coming out of him in the last few days

• Advertisement

rondog wrote: »
    Thing is do the Brits want Cancer.Grant it hes a big fish but is he the biggest supplier to the UK.The brits could go after some of the big colombians, the Turks bringing in the brown into London.

Id think theyd want a big name that bomber was dealing with in the UK.By mid level goons they could take out some serious players in the UK bomber was dealin big with.

The brits would defo want cancer he's flooding the place he's got Birmingham and firms in Liverpool and a lot of firms in Scotland get there bits from him like the kelbies who's nephew James English is running the podcast for him. Cancer be a prize catch for the nca but the only thing is would Mi5 let it happen he's been giving them the money routes for the Bobby coming from the afghanis that are involved in terrorism and he's grassed on loads of blokes doing work over there. Bomber wasn't dealing with a big name in the uk he was dealing with cancer he had his own operation going for years but then partnered up with cancer bombers firm was hatchet paulie and mulvey and cancer grassed on mulvey and told bomber hatchet was planning to kidnap his kids for ransom and got him to sign off on cancer taking him and paulie out. Kl set hatchet up and gf killed him. Cancer more than likely set bomber up to and has lb running bombers old operation for him now.

Gangster gossip
    I heard cancer has a bad dose of johnny Giles with the amount of ****e coming out of him in the last few days

He swallowing handfuls of Christophe5s tablets his nerves are that bad

He swallowing handfuls of Christophe5s tablets his nerves are that bad

Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Moochbg78

Whats hapning with GW

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Tonys sister is LB's partner

Am I right in saying that another sister is the ex of King Rat? Or are they a different family of McEnroes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

https://twitter.com/kcsixtyseven/status/1351967150030913542?s=21

Could be interesting but some of the replies seem to say it won't be on BBC 1 NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Omackeral wrote: »
    Fair enough. Possible to mix the names up. Coming off fairly harshly all the same. Tony is fairly up with them too and his sister is with one of the Byrnes isn’t she?

His sister Simoan is Liam Byrne's Mrs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Am I right in saying that another sister is the ex of King Rat? Or are they a different family of McEnroes?
    Different class of bird so id guess different family
    Tho id take natasha myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Bomber wont Rat are you joking me. Its the unwriting rule. I'd bet my life on it not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

benny79 wrote: »
    Bomber wont Rat are you joking me. Its the unwriting rule. I'd bet my life on it not a hope.

Months feel like years where he is now. The only thing going through his mind is how did it all go wrong? Getting involved with DK must be top of the list! Bomber is old school and a proper gangster but it wouldn't surprise me if he cut a deal.

Rules went out the window when he bought into ks.
    Cut a deal and off you go with your off shore account or face 25-30 on your Todd in a 4x4 cell

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Bomber has made many trips to Mexico and has bought lots of luxury villas aswell as houses in Dubai and Turkey.

He will cut a deal and i wouldnt be surprised if he does rat on DK,do his 5 years after taking a plea deal and do WPP or else retire to the sun in Mexico or turkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Rules went out the window when he bought into ks.
    Cut a deal and off you go with your off shore account or face 25-30 on your Todd in a 4x4 cell

Aint that a fact, Newton hearing is only for 1 thing only, to cut a deal in secret, otherwise why plead guilty, if no deal is made.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

You are some melt

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

After everything Cancer has done to Bomber over the years you can bet your bollox Bomber won’t be doing a stretch. A deal will be made and it will take time but if anyone thinks Bomber is going to do 25/30 year for Cancer think again. All this ****e about “ written rules “ blah blah blah, Bomber won’t give a **** , cancer is who they went and Bomber is the golden ticket to Cancer and that’s what’s going to happen .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

After everything Cancer has done to Bomber over the years you can bet your bollox Bomber won’t be doing a stretch. A deal will be made and it will take time but if anyone thinks Bomber is going to do 25/30 year for Cancer think again. All this ****e about “ written rules “ blah blah blah, Bomber won’t give a **** , cancer is who they went and Bomber is the golden ticket to Cancer and that’s what’s going to happen .

Interesting, I wonder what would happen if Bomber did cut a deal and potentially implicate DK. I'd imagine DK would get back at him in anyway shape he could although it gets a bit messy with who Bomber is married to and her family. I'm not sure if he's in Dubai still but I presume he's preparing to live as an on the run fugitive so he doesn't get extradited to Ireland or the UK or Spain or wherever. I'm not sure if the UK could sway Dubai to hand him over as there's a lot of UK high level criminals living in Dubai but if they want him badly enough, I'm sure they'll find a way to make it happen. Would his dad and JC be implicated as well? I'd imagine they'll want to make plans too.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

Cop on he be gettin 20 minimum do 10 after pleading guilty. An average county lines leading role is 14 year in the UK and this is importation and money laundering on an international level. You talk some palava.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

I'm no fan of Daniel Kinahan but seriously the absolute muck that comes out of some people on here about him. Bomber Kavanagh is a 50 odd year old man in it to his teeth for decades. Stop going on as if he's sitting there crying in a jail cell about DK. They all know the repercussions of the game and big sentences is 1 of them. Bomber will get 20 minimum and that's not even debatable. Bomber grasses and sits on the nonce wing for 10 year out of 20 and has every smackhead in the system ready to end him for a few bits. Way too many fantasists here.

Ye no way bomber is going to rat, would be very surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

That panorama thing could be very damaging.

Youd wonder if that coverage will affevt negotiations for the fight...

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

If his investigative reporting is on par with his brother’s, we could get some very juicy revelations. It’s hard to imagine any outsider could get as close to any of Kinahan’s inner circle as Donal got to some of his programme subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

You're having a bubble bath.

A 53 year old man potentially looking at a sentence that would take him into being a pensioner in his 70's

The first thing he'd of thought of when he got nicked was how do I get out early as poss. DK needs to remember Bomber has the Byrnes and all his underlings on his side if ever DK was to make a move against him.

Plus if he did implicate DK how much power would Kinahan hold behind bars to get things done?

I'll take a guess and say if Bomber squeals it'll be on transport, scousers, Brummy lads and not DK. Just a hunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Will Dk travel up on a Saturday for the fight?

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »
    Will Dk travel up on a Saturday for the fight?

Ye i was just on the phone to him there, he said hes getting the bus down to abu dhabi. Messing if it wasnt obvious ha

Advertisement