Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭benny79

Eyes1 wrote: »
    You're having a bubble bath.

A 53 year old man potentially looking at a sentence that would take him into being a pensioner in his 70's

The first thing he'd of thought of when he got nicked was how do I get out early as poss. DK needs to remember Bomber has the Byrnes and all his underlings on his side if ever DK was to make a move against him.

Plus if he did implicate DK how much power would Kinahan hold behind bars to get things done?

I'll take a guess and say if Bomber squeals it'll be on transport, scousers, Brummy lads and not DK. Just a hunch.

He will probably give up something but it wont be anything or anybody of note and if you think otherwise like all the other cabbages you haven't a clue! Its not fcuking Donnie Brasco ffs..

Bomber is as big if not bigger than DK just doesn't be front page news as he dosent seek attention like DK. He is of CK senior generation and has been in the game since DK was wearing nappies.. Its fantasy stuff if you think he will give DK up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Bomber wont Rat are you joking me. Its the unwriting rule. I'd bet my life on it not a hope.

He will probably give up something but it wont be anything or anybody of note and if you think otherwise like all the other cabbages you haven't a clue! Its not fcuking Donnie Brasco ffs..

Bomber is as big if not bigger than DK just doesn't be front page news as he dosent seek attention like DK. He is of CK senior generation and has been in the game since DK was wearing nappies.. Its fantasy stuff if you think he will give DK up..

So that is not counted as ratting then in the bomber code.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

He won't rat but he might rat a small bit..

stingrayed wrote: »
    Bomber wont Rat are you joking me. Its the unwriting rule. I'd bet my life on it not a hope.

So that is not counted as ratting then in the bomber code.

I was talking about him ratting on DK as has been discussed. If you were reading the thread.
    Some people say the big boys always give something up (Rat) few shipments here and there etc etc But you never know or can prove it. Its all hear say at the end of the day.

He wont Rat on DK how clear is that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

benny79 wrote: »

Thanks for clearing that up Benny.

Couldn't sleep last night thinking about it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

benny79 wrote: »

Suspicious enough his trial being delayed - makes you think there must be some deal being discussed. If not DK then who else? As you said yourself Bomber is big so he'll have to give up DK or someone of that magnitude if he is doing a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I would say that the thought of getting him off’d in prison has crossed the thinking of at least one individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/two-charged-with-trying-to-murder-man-in-dublin-shooting-last-year-1.4465349

Two charged with trying to murder man in Dublin shooting last year
    Robert Redmond (32) and Bernard Fogarty (33) charged over shooting in Swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

I would say that the thought of getting him off’d in prison has crossed the thinking of at least one individual.

maybe that is why he is in the hedgehog prison, normally someone of his weight would be in the likes of Belmarsh, but maybe they did not want him getting topped off, so negociated a cushier place, and it is also like some say a possibility he rats up others to save his own crew and DK, so if I was a jock or scouser Brummie or Manc, or a Grendon I would be worried also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Tonne of coke valued at £76million seized in Southampton.. bomber is atter getting the ball rolling

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Tonne of coke valued at £76million seized in Southampton.. bomber is atter getting the ball rolling

thats only the start of it robbie

SSLil wrote: »
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/two-charged-with-trying-to-murder-man-in-dublin-shooting-last-year-1.4465349

Two charged with trying to murder man in Dublin shooting last year
    Robert Redmond (32) and Bernard Fogarty (33) charged over shooting in Swords

Were they not charged a while ago for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Were they not charged a while ago for this?

Ah yeah but today's news is that they will be tried at the non-jury Special Criminal Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

SSLil wrote: »
    Ah yeah but today's news is that they will be tried at the non-jury Special Criminal Court.

2 spastics they be more at home in the special Olympics than the special criminal

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

LastODC wrote: »
    2 spastics they be more at home in the special Olympics than the special criminal

LOL! Got a good laugh outta that one 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

stingrayed wrote: »
    maybe that is why he is in the hedgehog prison, normally someone of his weight would be in the likes of Belmarsh, but maybe they did not want him getting topped off, so negociated a cushier place, and it is also like some say a possibility he rats up others to save his own crew and DK, so if I was a jock or scouser Brummie or Manc, or a Grendon I would be worried also.

It's not uncommon for people even remanded for murders in the UK to be held on remand in cat B/C prisons but as soon as you're sentenced ya get shanghai'd to the big houses, Belmarsh, Monster Mansion etc. A lot of people with their L plates doing 30 recs are serving their sentences in cat B prisons.

Darren Gee the grass got sentenced to a straight 18 year for conspiracy to murder in the UK even though anyone else would get their L plates and he never once touched a cat A or dispersal. Wait until Bomber is sentenced and a lot will be revealed about that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

fenian2020 wrote: »
    It's not uncommon for people even remanded for murders in the UK to be held on remand in cat B/C prisons but as soon as you're sentenced ya get shanghai'd to the big houses, Belmarsh, Monster Mansion etc. A lot of people with their L plates doing 30 recs are serving their sentences in cat B prisons.

Yeah this is true, a friend of a friend got caught up in that encrochat bust, on remand in a Cat C in the UK now on drugs, money laundering and conspiracy to murder charge. Was also on a suspended sentence at the time for money laundering.. :mad:

Youre selling a bit of beak and garys in scouseland, next thing youre involved with the likes of smigger, lee eedle and wayne lineker, before you know it youre doing 20 with a bumhole on ye like elton john

• Advertisement

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Youre selling a bit of beak and garys in scouseland, next thing youre involved with the likes of smigger, lee eedle and wayne lineker, before you know it youre doing 20 with a bumhole on ye like elton john

Hahaha if this was aimed at me you've the wrong person. Not into any of that mugs game, just know a few people who are. Whoever that eejit was who kept chattin the K's killed Smith for Eedle was talkin through their swissroll. They were another fantasist who thinks DK controls Europe and every drug sold in Europe. F*ck the Kinahans, Hutches and any other firm peddling misery so they can wear Roly's and think they're someone they aren't.

RC1985 wrote: »
    Yeah this is true, a friend of a friend got caught up in that encrochat bust, on remand in a Cat C in the UK now on drugs, money laundering and conspiracy to murder charge. Was also on a suspended sentence at the time for money laundering.. :mad:

It's not uncommon at all. It's mostly after sentence when ya get shanghai'd to the dispersals and cat A's.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

sucioguapo wrote: »

Leave Elton alone he never harmed anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Oh yes he did, he hurt a lot of people....Goodbye england's rose.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Hahaha if this was aimed at me you've the wrong person. Not into any of that mugs game, just know a few people who are. Whoever that eejit was who kept chattin the K's killed Smith for Eedle was talkin through their swissroll. They were another fantasist who thinks DK controls Europe and every drug sold in Europe. F*ck the Kinahans, Hutches and any other firm peddling misery so they can wear Roly's and think they're someone they aren't.

haha no mate, i wasnt aiming that at you. just a joke

maybe a bit too far. poor elton, good bloke, are u ready for love was a tune haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Talktruth123

Is Trimble still working with jc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Always had a feeling ears was posting on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

So what was the consensus with Bomber ratting? It was fairly on a knife edge, the rats were were 49 for, the anti-rats 48 against, with three undecided.

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Always had a feeling ears was posting on here

You think that's me? ha some soft boys on this site, are u mad

Advertisement