Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

He got a big compo claim few years ago, probably invested in uncle cancer’s business

He’ll take bad when his da gets done for some of the murders he arranged in the coming years once a certain person has to give BIG info to cut a deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

He got a big compo claim few years ago, probably invested in uncle cancer’s business

I doubt it was big, id say a few grand,

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

For being accused of not paying a resturant bill .....???

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4123369/kinahan-kingpin-liam-byrnes-son-undisclosed-sum-defamation-case/

Asked for £375k probably got half that or less between the lot of them. Hardly life changing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Any "celebrities" at fight Island UAE tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Any "celebrities" at fight Island UAE tonight?

Dunno about celebs but I see Lee Byrne and chubby balls Biggie are at the fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Looked like McG had a lot on his mind, or somebody put a big bet on the yank, bit like horse racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

If the aussies can get this guy picked up, who makes Cancer look like a minnow, then obviously it is as clear as muck that cancer is ratting.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/23/asia/tse-chi-lop-arrest-intl-hnk/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Eyes1 wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4123369/kinahan-kingpin-liam-byrnes-son-undisclosed-sum-defamation-case/

Asked for £375k probably got half that or less between the lot of them. Hardly life changing

The max in the Circuit Court is €60k for a personal injury claim. €75k is the max for other claims. Not sure which category defamation falls into but he only got a fraction of the €375k. I'd guess the €375k is €75k per person. They woudn't have gotten the colour of it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Deco Barry wrote: »
    For being accused of not paying a resturant bill .....???
    You cant go accusing people openly of theft unless you are 100% sure they stole,even if youre a scumbag
    And proper order,you wouldnt like it to happen to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Its all the other scum thats not on the run up there id be more thinking about

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The whistleblower put up a video of the Liverpool ex gangster fella Darren Gee threatening to punch the head off Daniel and his buddy Marvin.

Just waiting now for someone to post here claiming to be Darren Gee in disguise.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oskarkoko

great doc

The whistleblower put up a video of the Liverpool ex gangster fella Darren Gee threatening to punch the head off Daniel and his buddy Marvin.

Just waiting now for someone to post here claiming to be Darren Gee in disguise.

DK is such a bag of nerves at the moment he is scared to even order a ruby murray from the local Dubai chinese chip shop. :D

stingrayed wrote: »
    DK is such a bag of nerves at the moment he is scared to even order a ruby murray from the local Dubai chinese chip shop. :D

That you Darren?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Eyes1 wrote: »

Ah you’d piss through that

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

That fella would want to watch himself honestly, you’d think with a child on the way he’d be a lot more self aware to not go around threatening drug dealers, but then again if something does happen to him it’ll be so obvious who done it to him.

Don Logan wrote: »
    That fella would want to watch himself honestly, you’d think with a child on the way he’d be a lot more self aware to not go around threatening drug dealers, but then again if something does happen to him it’ll be so obvious who done it to him.

Think you might be a tad off target, the G fellas have so many wanting them gone, it could be anyone, because that is their business taxing drug dealers, and selling it, so they are far from angels, do I believe DG has turned his life around, not a chance in hell, and if his bruv does ever get out they will be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Its all the other scum thats not on the run up there id be more thinking about

I meant in terms of the guards, would they have to skip on to England or what

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

I meant in terms of the guards, would they have to skip on to England or what

Who is on the run in the North?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

If the aussies can get this guy picked up, who makes Cancer look like a minnow, then obviously it is as clear as muck that cancer is ratting.

You have Kinahan-Derangement-Syndrome.

What will you do if he does get lifted? You give the impression you let everything Kinahan consume all your energy, what will fill this empty hole if he gets arrested/dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If he lived in Amsterdam you might have a point.

You have Kinahan-Derangement-Syndrome.

What will you do if he does get lifted? You give the impression you let everything Kinahan consume all your energy, what will fill this empty hole if he gets arrested/dies.

far from it grasshopper, you see it is like a house of cards, DK falls on his own sword, all his so called loyal supporters that have been snitching behind his back get lifted also, then, it is like pulling on a piece of string and many more evil drug dealing scum will get what they deserve, will I be happy, helly yeah everytime a drug dealer gets caught as this is what I call justice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

far from it grasshopper, you see it is like a house of cards, DK falls on his own sword, all his so called loyal supporters that have been snitching behind his back get lifted also, then, it is like pulling on a piece of string and many more evil drug dealing scum will get what they deserve, will I be happy, helly yeah everytime a drug dealer gets caught as this is what I call justice.

https://www2.hse.ie/wellbeing/mental-health/reasons-to-get-help-for-your-mental-health.html

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

The mirror has an interesting take on why the general was killed. Alleging he gave a safe house to uvf for the widow scallans killing. I find it hard to believe

Noseygit wrote: »
    The mirror has an interesting take on why the general was killed. Alleging he gave a safe house to uvf for the widow scallans killing. I find it hard to believe

That's very old news.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Noseygit wrote: »

That would be utter suicide and not really in line with the thinking of anyone with any level of intelligence above brain dead, especially at that time.

It could also have been a rumour circulated by the provos at the time as a warning to anyone not to collude. Their propaganda machine was second to none during those days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

The word at the time was he was contacting the loyalists trying to sell some stolen art. But it could be the O'Connor's jewelry robbery, he did that job just before the Provos were going to, and they wanted a cut, he told them to take a hike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

What’s fatpuss at these days? Was he ever big time?

Advertisement